Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone! I recently switched from Loveland Ford to Granger. Just sent my first email back to Granger. Not too active on this form, but please add me to the list. I'm not 100% on driving or shipping, but will likely do the group shipping option.
Just added you, welcome to the group!
Sponsored

H0pelessOpus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands; 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ColoradoGuy Hello! I just moved my reservation to Granger from Groove Ford. Please add me to the list. Thank you!

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, I plan to move my reservation to Granger soon. As there is no rush I’ve just been waiting for the dust to settle a bit. I think the dealer move & order conversion is date mid March. So yeah, no urgency.

I’m up in Lyons / northern CO. Delivery is likely the way I’ll go, just for convenience & timing.

For those planning to drive home (I love road trips & backroads) what’s the recommended engine brake in for the 2.7L?

PEACE

Last edited:

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello fellow Coloradans.

I have a reservation with Groove Ford, zero connections with them - so I'm not tired to buying through them, they are just down the street from me.

I've read through what I think are all the important parts in this thread but can you guys confirm some things?

I can order from Granger and have the vehicle shipped (with others)?
Do I have to do anything else to guarantee the $1000 off invoice aside from sign up with Xplan?

Why wouldn't I do this? Seems like a no brainer but I'm hesitant to make this big of a purchase from so far away.

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello fellow Coloradans.

I have a reservation with Groove Ford, zero connections with them - so I'm not tired to buying through them, they are just down the street from me.

I've read through what I think are all the important parts in this thread but can you guys confirm some things?

I can order from Granger and have the vehicle shipped (with others)?
Do I have to do anything else to guarantee the $1000 off invoice aside from sign up with Xplan?

Why wouldn't I do this? Seems like a no brainer but I'm hesitant to make this big of a purchase from so far away.
Yes, some Colorado folks are planning to coordinate shipping. It will be in groups of 6.

You don't need X-Plan for the $1000 below invoice.

Buying out of state does introduce a bit of complexity. Granger will not charge sales tax for Iowa but Colorado will make you true up when you register it in state. If you want to wrap that into the loan, you'll need to give Granger that number when finalizing your financing and they'll cut you a check.

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, some Colorado folks are planning to coordinate shipping. It will be in groups of 6.

You don't need X-Plan for the $1000 below invoice.

Buying out of state does introduce a bit of complexity. Granger will not charge sales tax for Iowa but Colorado will make you true up when you register it in state. If you want to wrap that into the loan, you'll need to give Granger that number when finalizing your financing and they'll cut you a check.
Thanks for the quick response.

Do we have to organize the shipping or will they work with the group to find groups of 6? I'd definitely opt for the shipping instead of flying out there and driving it back myself. My reservation is August 8th so I won't be in the first batch I don't think.

What exactly does the Xplan do with Granger? An extra $300 off?

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for the quick response.

Do we have to organize the shipping or will they work with the group to find groups of 6? I'd definitely opt for the shipping instead of flying out there and driving it back myself. My reservation is August 8th so I won't be in the first batch I don't think.

What exactly does the Xplan do with Granger? An extra $300 off?
I'm not participating, but I assume once we all know our general timelines, everyone will group out based on delivery date.

The X-Plan $300 isn't valid now that Ford isn't offering it.

MtnBronc

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I emailed Albert earlier this week about switching. Wanted to touch base with him before I called Ford to switch to Granger. But unless something drastic changes, you can put me on the list.

MtnBronc

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I emailed Albert earlier this week about switching. Wanted to touch base with him before I called Ford to switch to Granger. But unless something drastic changes, you can put me on the list.
Alright, pulled the trigger and switched to Granger. Still on the fence about shipping, will depend a lot on when delivery gets scheduled as I may just fly out and pick mine up. We'll see once orders are in.

Thanks for putting this together!

Sponsored
OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright, pulled the trigger and switched to Granger. Still on the fence about shipping, will depend a lot on when delivery gets scheduled as I may just fly out and pick mine up. We'll see once orders are in.

Thanks for putting this together!
Welcome to the group! You can see where your timestamp is compared to others in the private thread that I just added you to. Shipping is optional.

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am giving Groove Ford one more chance - I know I shouldn't... I have sent three unanswered emails. Reached out to their New Car Sales Manager today, if I don't hear back I will 100% change and join you guys on this journey.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am giving Groove Ford one more chance - I know I shouldn't... I have sent three unanswered emails. Reached out to their New Car Sales Manager today, if I don't hear back I will 100% change and join you guys on this journey.
Let us know how that goes.

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3 emails - No answer = 3 Strikes - Yer outta there!
Come into the light, brother... a great sense of peace awaits you.

hudson2212

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor 2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will most likely be pushing my reservation over to Granger this week to join the rest of you. I was originally at Spradley Barr in Greeley, but they stopped answering emails a couple of months ago and I know they have had pretty high ADM in the past.

For those of you who have made the dealer change did you just change it over, or did you let Granger know it was coming first? Not sure what the "etiquette" here is.

Glad I found this thread to help with better options than our lackluster CO dealers.
Sponsored