First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Longmont guy here, strongly considering this--thanks for the thread.

One question: Is there a way yet to know how much lower invoice price will be than MSRP (since B&P tool presumably only shows MSRP)?
Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

brettclutch

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brighton guy here, I have yet to reach out to Brighton Ford in Colorado but will do so this month. I'll let you know how it goes, if no bueno I'll be moving my reservation as well.

I hope by that time we take delivery covid will be vaccinated out of here.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will most likely be pushing my reservation over to Granger this week to join the rest of you. I was originally at Spradley Barr in Greeley, but they stopped answering emails a couple of months ago and I know they have had pretty high ADM in the past.

For those of you who have made the dealer change did you just change it over, or did you let Granger know it was coming first? Not sure what the "etiquette" here is.

Glad I found this thread to help with better options than our lackluster CO dealers.
You can just make the switch. You don't have to but I recommend giving Albert a call after you switch to let him know you are part of the Colorado group and on this forum. He is keeping track of our reservation timestamps with forum usernames so we can see where we are in the delivery list (if you want to do the optional transport shipping).

Let me know after you make the switch and I'll add you to the private thread.

Monument-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Dodge Charger RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ColoradoGuy ... I moved my reservation to Granger from Phil Long in the Springs. please add me to the list. Albert has been fantastic to work with and I'm excited about getting my BL Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ColoradoGuy ... I moved my reservation to Granger from Phil Long in the Springs. please add me to the list. Albert has been fantastic to work with and I'm excited about getting my BL Bronco.
You've been added, welcome to the group!

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Res officially moved to Granger today. Please add me.

Cheers,
Nels
Lyons CO.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@ColoradoGuy I've found the light, changed my reservation to @Granger Ford. Add me onto the list please. I will be doing the shipping option.

For those who are curious, Groove Ford is clueless - their version of communication and sending information is a link directly to the Ford website. I emailed Granger and Jamie called me 20 mins later and let me know everything they knew. I felt 100x more confident and comfortable with them, not to mention their awesome pricing.

These Colorado Ford dealerships need to take notes.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ColoradoGuy I've found the light, changed my reservation to @Granger Ford. Add me onto the list please. I will be doing the shipping option.

For those who are curious, Groove Ford is clueless - their version of communication and sending information is a link directly to the Ford website. I emailed Granger and Jamie called me 20 mins later and let me know everything they knew. I felt 100x more confident and comfortable with them, not to mention their awesome pricing.

These Colorado Ford dealerships need to take notes.
Added, welcome to the group! It's a shame about our CO dealers but at least we have someone like Granger to work with on this. ;)

Sponsored
OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ed Morris

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update: I emailed my local dealer (Longmont) a couple days ago to see if they could give me an offer at least somewhat comparable to Granger. At first they didn't seem to believe me that any dealer was offering below-invoice pricing, and said they would have to check that out for themselves. Today the sales manager got back to me without even so much as an offer, admitting I could save money by switching to Granger but warning that it would likely result in a significant delay in getting my Bronco. Specifically, he said the number of Broncos Ford would be allocating to Granger would depend more on factors like their annual sales of other vehicles than on the number of Bronco reservations they hold.

This all but seals my decision to switch to Granger, but since Ford only allows you to switch dealers once (from what I've read anyway--correct me if I'm wrong), I want to make absolutely sure before I do. So, does anyone here know if it's true that switching to Granger will likely result in significant delays due to the allocation factors mentioned above? Has there been any discussion of this with the Granger dealership? I was really late with my reservation, so I'm fully expecting a long wait anyway, but I'd still like to know if going with Granger could delay it even more. Thx.

---

[Edit: OK, in another thread I think I see what this dealer is talking about:

"Final 21MY allocation will be based on 50% converted reservations as of March 19, 2021 (with a timestamp prior to 9/19/20), 25% weight on competitive registrations, and 25% weight on dealers 12-month rolling Ford retail sales as a percentage of the nation."
- https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ervations-order-conversion-allocations.11121/

So if I'm understanding this right, yes a reservation through Granger could take a bit longer to fulfill due to 25% of their allocation score being determined by overall Ford retail sales instead of converted Bronco reservations. But 25% isn't the major factor, so hopefully that delay won't be too significant.]

Last edited:

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This all but seals my decision to switch to Granger, but since Ford only allows you to switch dealers once (from what I've read anyway--correct me if I'm wrong), I want to make absolutely sure before I do.
Bronco reservations FAQ:
I already changed my dealer once, can I update my dealer selection again?
Yes. Customers may reach out to Ford Customer Support at (800) 334-4375 for assistance in updating their dealer selection through March 19, 2021. In changing dealers, there will be no impact to a customer's reservation ID, vehicle details, or the associated timestamp.