First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably for the same reasons JL(U/T)'s don't have them; how do you protect the fans in the seat if you're washing it down?
I think that's a moot point considering the leather wil be electronically adjustable.
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Then why does the gladiator have the option for perforated leather seats? Same vehicle concept. They don't offer the cooled seats but I'll be getting the perf leather seats and throw a kit in and then I'll have cooled seats.

As I dug into the lux package offering, now I'm blown away that it isn't until you get up to Lux package which is above the mid and high packages, that you actually get a universal garage door opener. You kidding me? A vehicle made to have its doors and top off and you have to get the lux package before you don't have to have a garage door opener clipped to your visor that someone could swipe so easily?
Yeah, I was VERY surprised by that as well.

Sponsored

Shirt8u1

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I find it odd that Ford would not offer the cooled seatIng technology from the Mustang on the Bronco. It would really help the livability for those of us in warmer climates. Sure, we can make due with laying towels over our seats, but cooled seats would be an amazing feature on the Bronco. I would gladly trade heated seats for it.

1595461381772.jpeg
For sure,
I was thinking the same thing..
It is really hot for months on end on the south.

Gatsby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’ve got heated/cooled leather in my Mustang. The cooled seats make a world of difference with the top down in FL heat. If it’s really hot outside I don’t actually feel the cold air from the seats as much, but it keeps me from sticking to the seats, which is a huge win compared to my last Mustang convertible, which didn’t have them. I really hope Ford offers them in the Bronco.

thunderfoot

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I find it odd that Ford would not offer the cooled seatIng technology from the Mustang on the Bronco. It would really help the livability for those of us in warmer climates. Sure, we can make due with laying towels over our seats, but cooled seats would be an amazing feature on the Bronco. I would gladly trade heated seats for it.

1595461381772.jpeg
Totally agree with you. I love cooled seats. That is my one disappointment! Seems to have everything else I want.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think that's a moot point considering the leather wil be electronically adjustable.
I was told by a Katzkin installer regarding the JT not having them and was told its because there are sensors in the seat pan. Ok that may be the case but the grand cherokee has cooled seats and sensors in the seat as well, maybe just different placement?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, things just a little more interesting...

Ford Bronco Cooled Seats: The missing feature 1595907123348

So, if Ford is piping cold AC under the seats to cool rear passenger feet (lol), it seems like a simple step to route that puppy up into the seat. I had earlier wondered if Ford had concerns about water and muck getting into a seat cooler, but if they have an open vent sitting on the floor of a 4DR, the seat looks like a no brainer.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2011 super duty has cooled seats and it’s just a lariat.
so a bronco LUX doesnt even get me cooled seats that my 10years old car has.

I get it to keep cost down on standard trims. But if you got someone that will pay for the highest trims/packages. Give them the tech you tech that you already a halve developed. why hold back?

FORD!!!! I’ll pay for the heated cooled seats in my Lux package.
Make the current heated button a six touch from the current 3 touch.
Six clicks, 3 for heat and 3 for cool. The LED’s change from red to blue. “Easy”. No need to change the center console layout.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so a bronco LUX doesnt even get mecooked seats hat my 10years old car has.

I get it to keep cost down on standard trims. But if you got someone that will pay for the highest trims/packages. Give them the tech you tech that you already a halve developed. why hold back?
Amen, starting to wonder why call it a lux package? Give us the option in the highest package. Maybe bc for the lux package on a $55k bronco, my wife will get a universal garage door opener and not have to have a garage door opener clipped to her visor on a vehicle with an open top and doorless? Ha again, something thats become the norm on cars and trucks.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

so a bronco LUX doesnt even get me cooled seats that my 10years old car has.

FORD!!!! I’ll pay for the heated cooled seats in my Lux package.
Make the current heated button a six touch from the current 3 touch.
Six clicks, 3 for heat and 3 for cool. The LED’s change from red to blue. “Easy”. No need to change the center console layout.
Actually, it's using the new F-150's center console buttons, so they already have cooled buttons available:

Bronco:
Ford Bronco Cooled Seats: The missing feature 1595910570848

F-150:
Ford Bronco Cooled Seats: The missing feature 1595910613586

They fill the buttons next to the heated seats, and those buttons get put on the top row.

Amen, starting to wonder why call it a lux package? Give us the option in the highest package. Maybe bc for the lux package on a $55k bronco, my wife will get a universal garage door opener and not have to have a garage door opener clipped to her visor on a vehicle with an open top and doorless? Ha again, something thats become the norm on cars and trucks.
I'm also surprised you have to go all the way up to the lux package for that feature.

---

I'd even take A/C seats as a standalone feature if they want to keep it out of packages for those worried about getting dirt/water in the perforated seats.
Sponsored