Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just me or does the Wildtrack seem like the best deal now?
Definitely, I don’t understand how the price is breaking out this way but if you speck an “Outer Banks” almost identically with the “Wild Track” they come out to almost the same price.
Sponsored

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Definitely, I don’t understand how the price is breaking out this way but if you speck an “Outer Banks” almost identically with the “Wild Track” they come out to almost the same price.
Yeah. I noticed that too. Maybe if you didn't want the V6 and Sas, it would be better as a OBX. But... no. I'm still a bit of a toss up between BL and Wild though. Eh. We'll see when December comes around... and if my local dealer ever gets back to me with the answers to my questions....

Hash

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 taurus, 1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
AND they raised prices by almost $2k in some instances!?!?
I think price increase is because they give you the 10 speed which u need to remove to see normal price.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I still don't think the updated doc is 100% correct.... unless I am not understanding this correctly.

No sway bar disconnect for Badlands and First Edition? [this is a screenshot from the new doc]
1603434855672.png
That was the first thing I saw that made me more or less disregard this whole thing. Badlands and First Edition should be the only ones with check marks for the disco. I'm sure they'll figure it all out eventually.

Chris
I hope they fix that along with scrapping ALL these color trim options and starting fresh with better matching choices for each series.......

Ford Bronco **CORRECTED** BUILD & PRICE REFERENCE GUIDE for 2021 Bronco! 2021 Bronco Color:Trim Chart

Seems they had more options for interiors alone, weird no vinyl in high spec B's?! ?‍♂ ?‍♂

Baron von Bruce

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dude seriously! They want to produce orange juice colored Broncos with brown camo interiors with bright blue accents? Have they lost their f*^%king minds?
Why aren’t more people talking about this? This is a complete dumpster fire! It makes me wonder what else they are cutting corners and compromising on!

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dude seriously! They want to produce orange juice colored Broncos with brown camo interiors with bright blue accents? Have they lost their f*^%king minds?
Why aren’t more people talking about this? This is a complete dumpster fire! It makes me wonder what else they are cutting corners and compromising on!
I had a Outer Banks reserved, I'm flushing that option down the toilet. They said it would have more premium interior options. All color option on the outer banks is terrible. Now I'm weighing my options for the badlands or just pulling the trigger on a Jeep Wrangler and get it cheaper for equivalent options.

Poppy

First Edition
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Titan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It seems to me that the WildTrak would be a much better deal if it had vinyl seats and a rubber floor. That way you could ride in style but if you got in the mud or sand you could wash it out.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a Outer Banks reserved, I'm flushing that option down the toilet. They said it would have more premium interior options. All color option on the outer banks is terrible. Now I'm weighing my options for the badlands or just pulling the trigger on a Jeep Wrangler and get it cheaper for equivalent options.
Ditto. Moved to BL after seeing the interior options.

bickgibbs

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why is the sound deadening headliner not available with different features on different models?

Black Diamond - not available with Sasquatch
Badlands - not available with 2.7L
Wildtrak - not available with upgraded bash plates

These features having nothing to do with each other. This makes no sense.

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F250 - Probably won't make it till the Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's like waiting for that big gift at Christmas and finding out you didn't get it.
I have a reservation for a Badlands and have been excited about this image for a long time only to find out that the Badlands (pictured) doesn't offer the Solid Black Beadlock wheels (pictured) and also doesn't offer the Roof Rack (also pictured) with the Sasquatch Package shown in this image. It might actually change my purchase decision altogether. Frustrated! Sad Christmas feeling for sure.
Ford Bronco **CORRECTED** BUILD & PRICE REFERENCE GUIDE for 2021 Bronco! Badlands

Sponsored

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why is the sound deadening headliner not available with different features on different models?

Black Diamond - not available with Sasquatch
Badlands - not available with 2.7L
Wildtrak - not available with upgraded bash plates

These features having nothing to do with each other. This makes no sense.
Totally agree. Makes no sense at all.

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, who is in charge over there? As a hard core Ford forever, buy a Bronco no matter what, I am having serious second thoughts now.
Totally with you on the second thoughts. Roof Rack and Totally Black wheels not available on Badlands and they have been showing it for months? What are they thinking? Promote something you can't have?

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Ford could you explain the logic behind why i cant get the brush guard, paint protection, sound deadening and roof rails because i want to order the 2.7 engine. Makes no damn sense!!
Once again leave it to Ford to do some stupid shit!
Totally makes no sense. The only logical response is an error. Anything else - they should reconsider employment for those making these decisions. Just saying...

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, checked their updated PDF and still a lot of things do not make sense.

No roof rack rail with crossbars on the sasquatch or the 2.7L engine?
Paint protection film not available on the 2.7L engine?
Hard top sound deadening headliner not available with the 2.7L engine on the 4-door?

A lot of these options I don't particularly care about (I plan on getting the 2.3L), but this just does not make any logical sense. None of these items really impact each other.
The items you mentioned are probably the #1 complaints about things that don't make sense.
Sponsored