First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp, I'm finding it harder to justify a Badlands. The BaseSquach is looking better and better.... I can live with Velocity Blue
yCwKMoz.jpg
You may want to check on storage bags for doors I think they are only for 4 doors Broncos not 2 doors
Sponsored

Bobthebuilder

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger SRT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford made a fun 30K vehicle and desperately struggled at how to double the MSRP. They all sat around the bowling alley and thought of ways to make a headliner cost 20K while designing their seats to match their bowling shoes. In the end, they succeeded with both! So now we wait to see who the suckers are that are willing to pay $20K for a box containing bowling shoes.

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a Outer Banks reserved, I'm flushing that option down the toilet. They said it would have more premium interior options. All color option on the outer banks is terrible. Now I'm weighing my options for the badlands or just pulling the trigger on a Jeep Wrangler and get it cheaper for equivalent options.
I’m trading in my 3rd and last Jeep. Too much maintenance over 30 years. And having to fix or repair stupid things that you would NEVER have to replace on a “normal” vehicle. Windshield wiper motor, gas tank, cylinders, radio, fuel pump, multiple oxygen sensors, radiator, oh yeah, and countless windshields. Bah bye Jeep. Hello Ford.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m trading in my 3rd and last Jeep. Too much maintenance over 30 years. And having to fix or repair stupid things that you would NEVER have to replace on a “normal” vehicle. Windshield wiper motor, gas tank, cylinders, radio, fuel pump, multiple oxygen sensors, radiator, oh yeah, and countless windshields. Bah bye Jeep. Hello Ford.
im weighing Big bend squanched vs badlands Stock now. Going with two door. That is my final answer! Lol.

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

im weighing Big bend squanched vs badlands Stock now. Going with two door. That is my final answer! Lol.
BB+Mid (for the wife)+manual tran (for me whenever that is)+SAS (for me too because I put up w Jeep for too long)

Sponsored

blue182

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BB+Mid (for the wife)+manual tran (for me whenever that is)+SAS (for me too because I put up w Jeep for too long)
The BB Mid Manual is not available as of now. Badlands is the only trim that allows the manual and mid package.

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The BB Mid Manual is not available as of now. Badlands is the only trim that allows the manual and mid package.
I’m in MY22. I can wait :)

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if the Bronco Nation Build and Price Guide from Ford or did they just scrape the info from Ford's build and price website? I"m hoping that not being able to get manual with mid package on the Black Diamond is just a glitch with the build and price website, but if it's coming straight from ford as it's spelled out in the Guide I would assume it is at best a late availability option.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does anyone know if the Bronco Nation Build and Price Guide from Ford or did they just scrape the info from Ford's build and price website? I"m hoping that not being able to get manual with mid package on the Black Diamond is just a glitch with the build and price website, but if it's coming straight from ford as it's spelled out in the Guide I would assume it is at best a late availability option.
Bronco Nation is Ford's marketing partner, it is official.

Sponsored

Dwolen

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry if this has been asked 1k times already but is this really true for the BB “10-Speed Automatic Transmission (NOTE: Standard with Mid Package”?

MasonPaul

Badlands
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander and BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or how about not being able to get paint protection film with the 2.7..??
Some of this stuff has to be incorrect.

Paint Protection Film (NOTE: Not available with 2.7L Engine)
Thank you for posting this! It was driving me nuts too!

On B&P you can't add roof racks without removing the 2.7 engine and sasquatch package. Some people are guessing it must be a weight issue making the bronco top heavy. If so, why is Ford promoting this vehicle with overlander options to attract consumers, but can't build one on B&P?

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for posting this! It was driving me nuts too!

On B&P you can't add roof racks without removing the 2.7 engine and sasquatch package. Some people are guessing it must be a weight issue making the bronco top heavy. If so, why is Ford promoting this vehicle with overlander options to attract consumers, but can't build one on B&P?
The bronco is in the "mid size suv" class to compete with Jeep, and it has all these best in class features. Problem is, the bronco is super close to not being eligible for the mid size suv class. It's almost eligible for the full size suv class. Adding those options to the heavier 4 door automatic with the 2.7 pushes it over into the next class. Where it's no longer competing with Jeeps

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if this has been asked 1k times already but is this really true for the BB “10-Speed Automatic Transmission (NOTE: Standard with Mid Package”?
Automatic seems to end up no charge standard equipment when adding certain options. This is a good thing and helps many people who got screwed by no X-plan pricing.

Last edited:

MasonPaul

Badlands
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander and BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The bronco is in the "mid size suv" class to compete with Jeep, and it has all these best in class features. Problem is, the bronco is super close to not being eligible for the mid size suv class. It's almost eligible for the full size suv class. Adding those options to the heavier 4 door automatic with the 2.7 pushes it over into the next class. Where it's no longer competing with Jeeps
THX! I can appreciate that. Much better reason than it being a safety hazard. Thanks for the info! Now if Ford could get them black and white painted roofs to us life would be good! Lol
Sponsored