Sponsored

Correction: Mid package does NOT equal "Connected", I was wrong about that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After seeing the Preliminary Build and Price Dealer Quick Reference guide, it seems all the Broncos are "cloud connected". (I think someone was trying to say that in my other thread but instead of providing the info, just ranted like a child).

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/atta...build_price_dealer_reference_guide-pdf.60679/

Ford Bronco Correction:  Mid package does NOT equal "Connected", I was wrong about that..... Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 10.09.37 AM

So this is about the fact that I dont want my insurance company knowing when I speed or when Im not wearing a seatbelt. I lost count of how many speeding tickets Ive had and had my license suspended twice. You may have noticed Ford has been partnering with insurance companies left and right lately.

This is also about Ford forcing dealers to force customers to sign up for all this upon delivery of 2021 Fords. I know this because I sold a '21 Explorer to a customer the other day and had to personally oversee them download the Fordpass app and then sync their phone to their new car.

Upon further recollection, it seems this may have something to do with new 2021 Ford vehicles that are financed through Ford.

Dont shoot the messenger. Im just passing along info.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.