Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a love/hate relationship with this place. Lol. Love all the pics, great ideas, and help everyone gives. Hate the bad news posts that makes me believe I will never get my Bronco. Now Iā€™ve been trying to decide all night if I should call and cancel my brush guard tomorrow.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked my dealer to add tube doors, and apparently those are constrained too. I know this is not on the same level as other items, bit if someone has them on their build they may want to take them off.

I didn't add them.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a love/hate relationship with this place. Lol. Love all the pics, great ideas, and help everyone gives. Hate the bad news posts that makes me believe I will never get my Bronco. Now Iā€™ve been trying to decide all night if I should call and cancel my brush guard tomorrow.
You should, IMHO. You can always get a brush guard installed later (Ford dealer or aftermarket). For most people, itā€™s just a cosmetic accessory which looks cool, and theyā€™re literally attached to the front bumper by Bronco bolts, which are intended for easy accessory modifications, but if you have it on your order and the factory is out of stock, your order wonā€™t be pulled for scheduling.

Same goes for the factory PPF. They only have enough PPF to fill 2% of the orders in the Un-Sheduled Order Bank (USOB), so if you have it on your order, and itā€™s out of stock, your order wonā€™t be pulled for scheduling. Any number of local shops can install PPF, and probably do a much better job with more coverage than the factory option, so that one seems like a no-brainer to delete from an order. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so now favor is tilting to higher end models and sas with advance 4x4 being 70% as well as hard top being 55%....maybe the waiters high on the list will see builds soon,,
God, I hope so...tired of waiting while seeing these things run around town.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

šŸ¤”

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because the Sasquatch package for manual transmission costs $1595 for MORE than it does for automatic transmission. So if you do the math on it, it almost always makes sense just to get a Badlands without the Sasquatch package.

The only other trim that kinda/sorta makes sense for the manual transmission & Sasquatch package is the Base 2-door. But even thenā€¦ it adds nearly $9000 to the cost. Itā€™s still better than the competitor options, but not exactly a good deal like it is on the automatic.
What?

the manual is a no cost option on the Sasquatch now, meaning they both cost exactly the same. The manual is not more expensive.

It is a $7400 difference ($US), for that you get the bigger axles, a completely new suspension, front/rear lockers, the advanced transfer case, and all the other bits like wheels and tires. While pricey (and well worth it if you want the stuff), it is not 'nearly $9000'. It is exactly as good a deal as the automatic as it is the same price. Folks were hoping it would give the price of the upgrade from manual to automatic back in the package price, but it did not. Bummer, but it is in no way more expensive.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What?

the manual is a no cost option on the Sasquatch now, meaning they both cost exactly the same. The manual is not more expensive.

It is a $7400 difference ($US), for that you get the bigger axles, a completely new suspension, front/rear lockers, the advanced transfer case, and all the other bits like wheels and tires. While pricey (and well worth it if you want the stuff), it is not 'nearly $9000'. It is exactly as good a deal as the automatic as it is the same price. Folks were hoping it would give the price of the upgrade from manual to automatic back in the package price, but it did not. Bummer, but it is in no way more expensive.
Itā€™s $1595 more to go to automatic on base, big bend, black diamond and badlands. But Sasquatch it and it is the same price for auto and manual.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah thatā€™s BS for those of us that ordered Sas + 7MT.
Only if the transmissions are exactly the same. Unless it was upgraded or something I could see it being fine

Reactions: LCW

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What?

Oh you're right I was off because my spreadsheet includes all of my dealer documentation fees, taxes, etc. and I didn't notice.

BUT, the point still remains that the Sasquatch package is not that good of a deal on the manual transmission. If you compare it with 2021 pricing, there is really only two ways you can look at it:
  1. Manual transmission buyers get to pay for an automatic transmission without actually getting an automatic transmission.
  2. Automatic transmission buyers get a free transmission upgrade if they also get the Sasquatch package.
Both of those ultimately suck for manual transmission buyers.

That said, I will admit it kinda sorta makes sense on the Base 2-door to get a Sasquatch package with a manual transmission. I personally would probably just spend the extra $4000 and upgrade to get a Badlands 2-door, but I could see why someone would stick with a Base 2-door. But if you want a 4-door manual transmission Sasquatch package, the only thing that really makes sense is just to get a Badlands non-Sasquatch and upgrade the tires after delivery and maybe a minor 1" leveling kit.

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So basically I'm screwed if I go in and order a manual 2 door tomorrow?

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So basically I'm screwed if I go in and order a manual 2 door tomorrow?
If itā€™s fully loaded. I managed to squeeze ahead at my dealership. Mines a 2 door black diamond no options

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine is already built with the first 8 constraints,,,, waiting on a chip now!!! Chips should be listed as a constraint also!!! šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If itā€™s fully loaded. I managed to squeeze ahead at my dealership. Mines a 2 door black diamond no options
My plan is just a base with aux switches and all weather floormats. Keep it simple and hopefully the Bronco gods smile upon me.
Sponsored