Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Of course manual Trans is now a constraint. Because I just changed my order a week ago from V6 to 4 cylinder MT and dropped tow.
Manual has been constrained

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here I fixed it so it’s accurate. See the last row:

Advanced 4x4 - 71.2%
2.7L Engine - 59.4%
Front E-Locker - 55.4%
Hard Top - 55.1%
Sasquatch Package - 45.7%
Lux Package - 40.7%
Modular Front Bumper - 39.6%
Trailer Tow - 30.0%
Manual Transmission - 20.5%
Brush Guard / Safari Bar - 16.8%
Paint Protection - 2.0%
Bronco - 1.8%

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So basically everything is constrained and saying Ford cannot complete it's obligations but took everyone's orders and money regardless.

Copy that.

I don't understand this current system of taking scores of orders for things you can't deliver, only upsets and scorns would be customers and loses future business. Seems a really bad recipe.
Ford has already stopped taking reservations for the F-150 Lightning and the Maverick.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why would it be a bad value? I think since the MY22 order banks opened there were a lot of people who switched over to it
Because the Sasquatch package for manual transmission costs $1595 for MORE than it does for automatic transmission. So if you do the math on it, it almost always makes sense just to get a Badlands without the Sasquatch package.

The only other trim that kinda/sorta makes sense for the manual transmission & Sasquatch package is the Base 2-door. But even then… it adds nearly $9000 to the cost. It’s still better than the competitor options, but not exactly a good deal like it is on the automatic.

Wade Garrett

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FiST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Doesn't make any sense because the manual Sasquatch isn't even a good value. But hey... whatever I guess.

I wonder if it has to due to the fact that they are just simply making less manual transmissions. If I'm a company getting a limited amount of raw materials, I'm going to put those raw materials towards my most in-demand product. Which I assume is not going to be the manual transmission.
Speak for yourself, it's a badass value :ROFLMAO:

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Because the Sasquatch package for manual transmission costs $1595 for MORE than it does for automatic transmission. So if you do the math on it, it almost always makes sense just to get a Badlands without the Sasquatch package.

The only other trim that kinda/sorta makes sense for the manual transmission & Sasquatch package is the Base 2-door. But even then… it adds nearly $9000 to the cost. It’s still better than the competitor options, but not exactly a good deal like it is on the automatic.
I wonder why they chose to do that when you go Sasquatch.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We see these lists with percentages but no one has ever given a concrete answer on exactly what the percentage is a percentage of. It's always "I think" or other speculation.

Does anyone have a correct answer for that???
Brings up a good point.

Usually every time I’ve seen it is it relative to the overall production capacity. In which case this doesn’t really tell us what is truly constrained. The manual transmission is 20%, but if only 18% of the order mix is manual transmission than it isn’t really constrained.

@SuperFord so you know if this is relative to the order mix or the overall production capacity?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations to this guy, though... 🐓 “Winner winner, chicken dinner!“ 🐓

I think they call that an “own goal” (PC99, “23MY Wait”).

Ford Bronco Current Bronco Production Constraints / Commodities List [as of 2/6/22] 📑 3237C7A6-4B07-4CAE-9513-9E672203BE45

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Brings up a good point.

Usually every time I’ve seen it is it relative to the overall production capacity. In which case this doesn’t really tell us what is truly constrained. The manual transmission is 20%, but if only 18% of the order mix is manual transmission than it isn’t really constrained.

@SuperFord so you know if this is relative to the order mix or the overall production capacity?
To add another variable I have heard that these constraints are not national. That they are regional. So this list might not apply to everyone.

spiG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BD/20 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
maybe i shouldn't have dropped MiC and only tow. Oh well, never owned a soft top before so i'll take the change and if anything purchase the MiC when it comes out in 2055...

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine is not on that list whew ,🤪

docbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To add another variable I have heard that these constraints are not national. That they are regional. So this list might not apply to everyone.
The header says national. Maybe there are regional lists as well?

2050Broncoorsomething

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yep, supposedly Maverick is already sold out for 2022.
It is, I picked mine up a couple weeks ago. They closed out the hybrids in Nov 21, EcoBoost in January. Then everything became a constraint. If you ordered anything other than XL or XLT it'll be July or maybe even a 23 model.
Sponsored