First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The 2021 bronco without the Sasquatch package looks like a body builder who skipped leg day. It just looks ugly and the wheel options for all the trim packages look ugly. Also the resale value for a bronco without the Sasquatch package will probably be very limited. Ford knows what they are doing and made the Sasquatch package a must. If I see a bronco without the Sasquatch package I will probably think it’s a soccer mom taking her kids to school. It is what it is. I know people want to get the best price but the Sasquatch package is a must even if you intend on swapping out the wheels. If you talk yourself out of the Sasquatch package you’ll regret it when you drive your little foot bronco next to a big foot bronco. I’m sure most people would rather buy a used bronco with a Sasquatch package over one that got aftermarket suspension and wheels.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to get some tires at Americas tire (same thing as Discount tire) and they torqued the nuts the wrong way and stripped the studs. They wouldn't take responsibility for it and said I had to go some where else to get it fixed. Never again.
OMG, I have a Tire Barn story....way too long , summary:
(God as my witness, this is all true.... this is not a troll story)

Went for a summer/winter rotation.
They fucked up the studs ...16 out of 20.
Wanted to fix it themselves.
FUCKING TOLD THEM ....my mechanic's shop is RIGHT THERE!!!! (200yds away) If you have any doubts , just take it there and have them repair it. AND , regardless, I WILL have mechanic inspect it afterwards...so......

one week of rental car until they were done(NO BODY had enough metric studs and nuts, I even called all around myself) .... afterwards, took it DIRECTLY to mechanic to inspect.....

$2300 in damage repairs! and another week of car rental.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The fact is that 35s are not very big on a truck like this. Four door Rubicons look like crap stock because 33s are too small for the truck, and Bronco is the same, but probably worse. The four door needs 35s to look in proportion. Maybe the OP saw a 2 door, which is much different and looks fine with 33s and 35s do look big...

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never ever pick a United Nations vehicle as an example ..just yuck
1609113381734.png

The LEGEND of go anywhere, do anything offroad, of ALL SUV's, doesn't use massive tires to do its job ... talk to some real overlanders before you equip your mall crawler

Addict

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 f150 and 2008 GMC 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A bunch of people are going to be surprised and possibly not happy with 35"s. I have them on my F-150 and they do require a certain commitment.

Edit: By commitment I mean committed to lower fuel mileage, lower perceived power, increased braking distance and increased road noise.

I'm sure with the taller gearing in the SAS it will even out in mileage, and perceived power. As for breaking distance and road noise, I don't think they will be all that bad. I am biased though, my 10th gen f150 never braked very well and had tons of road noise and my Duramax is so heavy it doesn't matter with brakes lol #leavesomedistance

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
35x12.5

...saw them and said, hmm, maybe Sasquatch is a little overkill...almost looked cartoonish in person. Really put things in perspective after gushing over bronco photos. While they do look great for off roading, it just seemed like they have no business on paved roads
05DCBE58-788E-470B-89E4-A4140460075A.jpeg
AGREED. Way too big footish.

Sponsored

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A bunch of people are going to be surprised and possibly not happy with 35"s. I have them on my F-150 and they do require a certain commitment.

Edit: By commitment I mean committed to lower fuel mileage, lower perceived power, increased braking distance and increased road noise.
You can't just shove a big tire on a vehicle and call it good. All of the above is not an issue if the vehicle is set up properly for the tire size they are going to run. I had 35's on all of my Jeeps and 37's on one of them. They were modified appropriately with the proper gearing, brake upgrades and tune with no perceived shortcomings. Coming from the factory with 35 inch tires I am confident Ford took care of all of these considerations.

Syphon

Black Diamond
First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
IMG_20201223_160319.jpg

This is what I have now. Although it's much bigger then the bronco will be, it comes stock with P265/70/17. I put on 315/70/17 or "35". Much bigger tire. They are more $$ and are more then fine for pavement driving. You just want to stay away from M/T. To much noise. A good A/T tire will be fine.

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The 2021 bronco without the Sasquatch package looks like a body builder who skipped leg day. It just looks ugly and the wheel options for all the trim packages look ugly. Also the resale value for a bronco without the Sasquatch package will probably be very limited. Ford knows what they are doing and made the Sasquatch package a must. If I see a bronco without the Sasquatch package I will probably think it’s a soccer mom taking her kids to school. It is what it is. I know people want to get the best price but the Sasquatch package is a must even if you intend on swapping out the wheels. If you talk yourself out of the Sasquatch package you’ll regret it when you drive your little foot bronco next to a big foot bronco. I’m sure most people would rather buy a used bronco with a Sasquatch package over one that got aftermarket suspension and wheels.
If I see a Bronco with a Sasquatch package owned by someone who does not seriously off-road on a regular basis I see an owner who values form over function.

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm sure with the taller gearing in the SAS it will even out in mileage, and perceived power. As for breaking distance and road noise, I don't think they will be all that bad. I am biased though, my 10th gen f150 never braked very well and had tons of road noise and my Duramax is so heavy it doesn't matter with brakes lol #leavesomedistance
No. The increased moment of inertia of the tires will decrease road performance as measured by acceleration and mpg. Physics.
Sponsored