Sponsored

Dealer has available allocation. Can I order?

pck823

Raptor
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Z-06 vert, and way too many motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Seeing a lot of posts regarding ordering being CLOSED. Is this the case even if dealer has an un-sold allocation?
Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seeing a lot of posts regarding ordering being CLOSED. Is this the case even if dealer has an un-sold allocation?
I'd call the dealer and find out. Many dealers may not want to give up an allocation ast MSRP.

OP
OP

pck823

Raptor
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'd call the dealer and find out. Many dealers may not want to give up an allocation ast MSRP.
The question isn't about pricing - that's a whole 'nother topic! I've seen threads where folks have mentioned that no more orders are being taken. Just waiting for the dealer experts to chime in.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has their order banks closed, dealer having allocation slots doesn't matter

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford has their order banks closed, dealer having allocation slots doesn't matter
That's not accurate at all.

If a dealer has an unclaimed allocation they were going to order for a floor unit they can order to your spec and you can purchase when it arrives.

Sponsored

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

If a dealer has an unclaimed allocation they were going to order for a floor unit they can order to your spec and you can purchase when it arrives.

There is absolutely no guarantee a stock unit gets selected, and stock units are heavily constrained to certain options. I do not recommend trying this at all, especially because there is nothing tying you to this vehicle.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There is absolutely no guarantee a stock unit gets selected, and stock units are heavily constrained to certain options. I do not recommend trying this at all, especially because there is nothing tying you to this vehicle.
There is no guarantee any unit gets selected. A dealership HAVING an allocation is worlds farther than a dealership taking a Raptor order and 99ing it because they can't build it. Assuming they don't want any money up front there is no risk at this.

Also in the next round I'm willing to bet we see a few of these non GT orders get selected.

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

You have proof of that, from my understanding customers can’t order.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You have proof of that, from my understanding customers can’t order.
I'm know firsthand people who are getting a dealer allocation built to their specs. The customer isn't placing the direct order, the dealership is.

Who gets selected for build, or what not is up in the air. I'm only saying what I'm saying here because I know people who got Priority Code 19 without a GT and also without an Order.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This "un-sold allocation" sounds suspicious and a lot like "my dealer said."

Are you meaning he has an abandoned order of some sorts? Or did you somehow find the only Ford dealership in the US that has more allocations than orders? Or, and I think this is the most likely scenario, they have a reservation they were supposed to cancel and instead they will order it to the OP's specs.

Edit. I now see that this is in the BRaptor forum so that adds some relevant context and makes sense how a dealer could have an un-sold BRaptor allocaiton.

Sponsored

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This for a raptor , that changes things.

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The question isn't about pricing - that's a whole 'nother topic! I've seen threads where folks have mentioned that no more orders are being taken. Just waiting for the dealer experts to chime in.
Ordering is closed, idk if the rules are different for raptors.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’d be suspicious. The “allocation” can be adjusted or modified. Not really fixed

OP
OP

pck823

Raptor
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If folks want to check, feel free. Pugmire Ford in Carrollton ga claims to have two unsold allocations. they initially wanted 35k adm but after reminding them of my purchase history they did me a big solid and dropped it to 25k🙄. Told em no thanks. That was today…

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I thought that the order banks closed back about a month ago for any new order, GT or otherwise. I remember a deadline that we had to have our orders in by and if you missed it, you were SOL. Maybe I misunderstood the deadline though.
Sponsored