Sponsored

Dealer in Las Vegas Friendly Ford just cancelled my reservation without my notice

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Totally unrelated, Friendly Ford was the only dealer I found who could supply me with a Homelink visor to upgrade my high package. From a parts standpoint, I’m satisfied with them.
Sponsored

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Totally unrelated, Friendly Ford was the only dealer I found who could supply me with a Homelink visor to upgrade my high package. From a parts standpoint, I’m satisfied with them.
Woah! Timeout! 😆 I didn’t know that could be done! I was disappointed when I realized my mid package BD wouldn’t have the garage opener.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, you think we should have 7 pages of misinformation and badgering of OP, but as soon as FAQs come out, we need to shut it down?

Silencing speech is abhorrent to intelligent people btw.
we are just going around and around name calling at this point . Nothing constructive is coming out of this anymore regarding the topic. So it’s time to just move on.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woah! Timeout! 😆 I didn’t know that could be done! I was disappointed when I realized my mid package BD wouldn’t have the garage opener.
As long as you have power for the vanity mirror, it’s plug & play.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As long as you have power for the vanity mirror, it’s plug & play.
That’s awesome! Thanks so much for that information! 🙂 I guess I’ll just need to see if I even have the lighting for my vanity mirror when I get my Bronco. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if I didn’t. Lol

Sponsored

Erik B

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 IIA 109, 75 CJ5, 61 Hawk, 54 Starlight,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are we really believing this self proclaimed 73 year old is out there dropping dudes and bros'?

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, I reserved 7/2020 through Friendly Ford - Alberto called me late Jan of 2021 asking me to sign the order summary and send him a pic of my license. I did so and a week later my Bronco order confirmation was emailed to me.

Was in constant communication with the dealer and finally got mine delivered on 10/30/21 (dirt mountain survivor). Was also at MSRP with no up charges.

Needless to say, Friendly Ford has been nothing short of awesome.

Just wanted to share my experience.

Sponsored

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a reservation here and an expected build day of 4/13. These guys have been Amazing to deal with. They actually where the only dealer in Vegas to respond to my emails so I went with them and could not be happier.

Oh, and when I’m expecting a call and no one calls, I call them myself.

22luxobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, I reserved 7/2020 through Friendly Ford - Alberto called me late Jan of 2021 asking me to sign the order summary and send him a pic of my license. I did so and a week later my Bronco order confirmation was emailed to me.

Was in constant communication with the dealer and finally got mine delivered on 10/30/21 (dirt mountain survivor). Was also at MSRP with no up charges.

Needless to say, Friendly Ford has been nothing short of awesome.

Just wanted to share my experience.
That’s awesome to hear I have my order through friendly ford and is scheduled to come in this week. I’m also working with Alberto so nice to hear this thanks!
Sponsored