Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As far as raising the prices, it's very possible but not provable.
Ford biggest competition for the Bronco customer is Jeep which is known for huge discounts and rebates.
Raise the prices, low reservation to order conversion, production delays with huge discounts and rebates from Jeep could cut in the demand for a bronco.
Die hard Bronco fans (us) are going to buy pretty much regardless but not every buyer is a diehard Bronco fan,
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't get dealers, this is an easy sale for all of the reserved Broncos no matter how long it takes Ford to get the reservations built. Heck, if they want to be complete bastards just don't pay any commission, not like any salesman is having to beat the street for leads or heaven forbids even knows how to answer an email with a correct or complete answer. They just need to hire someone decent enough to show you your ordered Bronco and then where the finance department is, deal done!

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If dealers were smart, they'd convert 100% of their orders, insure they sell at least 80% of those ordered to original reservation holders and promise to buy them back if they don't want to keep them, and sell the other 20% off the lot. ;)
Here, FIFY......

If dealers were sleazy dirtbags.......

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To be shipped in 2022 :(
You can deliver 2021 Bronco's in the first month or two of 2022, however if it's really true about 50% fulfillment for 2021, Ford will be delivering 2021's in the fall of 2022. Never gonna happen.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't get dealers, this is an easy sale for all of the reserved Broncos no matter how long it takes Ford to get the reservations built. Heck, if they want to be complete bastards just don't pay any commission, not like any salesman is having to beat the street for leads or heaven forbids even knows how to answer an email with a correct or complete answer. They just need to hire someone decent enough to show you your ordered Bronco and then where the finance department is, deal done!
Basically from what the dealership by my house said, is that they’d rather sell 500 Broncos at MSRP than 2000 at invoice.

Sponsored

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here, FIFY......

If dealers were sleazy dirtbags.......
Seriously, why though? I'd like an explanation since it's legal and no risk for the reservation holders.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if you have an early reservation, 7/14, you could get your bronco and roll that baby onto E-bay. Finance your up-priced 2022 with more color options and a white top!
Only in America

mrklas

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Rocks are hard and water is wet...

Ford hasn't published a price or even built serial #1 yet!

The only truth we know....at a really high level... is they have a product many folks want to buy and we are waiting in line! (virtually and perhaps some day at a safe distance).

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
165K reservations will turn out to be <60K actual orders. Calling it now. Ford will fill them, this is the most hyped vehicle since the Model 3 hit the streets.
And in 24 months the sport will be outselling the larger one 3 to 1.

WarringEagle

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Rocks are hard and water is wet...

Ford hasn't published a price or even built serial #1 yet!

The only truth we know....at a really high level... is they have a product many folks want to buy and we are waiting in line! (virtually and perhaps some day at a safe distance).
I was sad when this whole post didn't rhyme... try harder

"The only truth we know... at a really high level... is that Bronco people, are like birds of a feather"

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You make it seem like people would be excited by that information. Ha. Also... I'd like to point out that it's not always just your information.... Its the way you convey your info that rubs people the wrong way.
I am excited by information from an inside source. Also, I like my information as unvarnished truth. Just telling me what I want to hear doesn't help me. ?‍♂

Micklimey1972

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 M40i, Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why is that? It's not illegal. How is it any different than a dealer offering a stellar deal to build reservations? I'm offering my reservation holders a stellar deal if they don't want to keep their Bronco. Seems most would like the get out option. No?
When is the last time you went to the grocery store for a loaf of bread. Got the last one on the shelf. Get to the registry and they Sir I’m sorry that’s the last loaf. For you I will give it to you at a fair market value of $200.00.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wouldn’t listen to him just yet. I’d wait to hear officially from Ford. In the mean time...

1602791624347.gif
I see your point about waiting to hear from Ford. But it is the middle of October today and there is no build and price, just crickets as usual. I understand the challenges associated with the roll out of a new, popular vehicle in the pandemic, but I am disappointed in the shabby communication by Ford. If they push out information, good or bad, great, we at least know where we stand. Instead we get random kibbles and bits from Levine. I hope that Ford is better than that.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.