First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do the time stamp hack and lookup your actual time stamps.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/timestamp-timezone.12533/post-457542
I did that "inpect routine" when it was first posted (before I got the transfer) and just now again, and both are the same (07/14 02:58:58) So, in EDT, that becomes 7/13 22:58. My confusion is why the data going to Chapman has 7/13 times when Ford should be feeding UTC times which are all going to be 7/14.

I will check with Ford to make sure that all their systems are using the UTC times.
Sponsored

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey Tom,

Yeah the issue is that the reservation section of the Ford website won't allow me to pay the $100...it goes blank and won't bring up the payment section. Because then I was told by customer service that I can call them with the new reservation number. They will then switch my timestamp and reservation over to you guys "within 3 business days."
did u try on a desktop or tablet? u want to stop by the store and we can help u?

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

did u try on a desktop or tablet? u want to stop by the store and we can help u?
i can call you tomorrow morning between 8-10. Let me know what time and #.

Joross422

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, gt350
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you cancel because you no longer want to wait or is this part of the process to change dealerships?
Couldn't depend on ford for delivery when I lease the Wife's vehicle was #1, and the dealer placed the order with out my consent was #2.

Sponsored

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did that "inpect routine" when it was first posted (before I got the transfer) and just now again, and both are the same (07/14 02:58:58) So, in EDT, that becomes 7/13 22:58. My confusion is why the data going to Chapman has 7/13 times when Ford should be feeding UTC times which are all going to be 7/14.

I will check with Ford to make sure that all their systems are using the UTC times.
For whatever it's worth, when I called ford to switch, they gave me my timestamp in EDT (or is it EST back in July, I always forget) not UTC. it matched to the minute my credit card company emailed me about a "card not present" transaction. So they're definitely tracking both and appropriately, it would seem.

For you folks who got screwed by the orders with out consent, it's cool if they truly did bump you up to 00:00:00 of the day you ordered. Nice little consolation prize for the extra agony

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hey Tom,

Thanks. The payment page worked for me this AM, so I was able to make another reservation and for Chapman. I'll be calling Ford today to give them the new reservation number. I guess the next step is for them to transfer my timestamp to this reservation. Appreciate your help.

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Package
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

My reservation time is 7/13 @ 22:06. Should I be concerned with anything else?
I know, I was one of the people pointing out the UTC 4 hour time differential. However, I made my reservation at 10:58 on 7/13 (after the systems finally came back online) and received an email confirmation at 10:59 EDT. When I spoke to Ford CRC, they also gave me the 22:58 time. If you look at the spreadsheet for Chapman on page 1 of the deal thread, you will see a number of lines with 7/13 time stamps.

So, somebody translated those back to US EDT at some point, otherwise nobody would have those, and my correct time would be 02:58, not 00:00. As you can see, I would be "T10th", not 21st.

1615246989635.png

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I know, I was one of the people pointing out the UTC 4 hour time differential. However, I made my reservation at 10:58 on 7/13 (after the systems finally came back online) and received an email confirmation at 10:59 EDT. When I spoke to Ford CRC, they also gave me the 22:58 time. If you look at the spreadsheet for Chapman on page 1 of the deal thread, you will see a number of lines with 7/13 time stamps.

So, somebody translated those back to US EDT at some point, otherwise nobody would have those, and my correct time would be 02:58, not 00:00. As you can see, I would be "T10th", not 21st.

1615246989635.png

MaXberN

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica / Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made my new reservation last night and called Ford this morning. I was transferred to Amanda (Hug N‘ Kiss; teehee). She is transferring my time stamp and I should be G2G in 24-48 hours. She also confirmed that the order with my original dealer will be cancelled and the $100.00 deposit would be refunded. All is right with the world.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think so - as long as Ford has your timestamp correct, that is what is going to dictate build order (along with all the component and resource items). If you are looking at a sheet like the one I referenced, then the impact will be that what you see is not exactly what is reality and may distort where you do (or presumably) stand in terms of allocation. But realistically, I know that while I am being shown at around #20, my real position (pending more reservation conversions and other timing errors) is closer to #10. Either way, they are likely to get far more than 20 units, and it will come based on the Ford timestamp. So that's the LONG answer...sorry.

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't think so - as long as Ford has your timestamp correct, that is what is going to dictate build order (along with all the component and resource items). If you are looking at a sheet like the one I referenced, then the impact will be that what you see is not exactly what is reality and may distort where you do (or presumably) stand in terms of allocation. But realistically, I know that while I am being shown at around #20, my real position (pending more reservation conversions and other timing errors) is closer to #10. Either way, they are likely to get far more than 20 units, and it will come based on the Ford timestamp. So that's the LONG answer...sorry.
My reservation is for a First Edition and I'm going to wait for late availability painted roof. My dealer says that I have the 1st reservation, of 11 (small dealership) he says that he is allocated 5. I still haven't placed my order. I'm crippled with I decision about the color, I'm not a huge fan of any of my choices. You're thoughts?

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation is for a First Edition and I'm going to wait for late availability painted roof. My dealer says that I have the 1st reservation, of 11 (small dealership) he says that he is allocated 5. I still haven't placed my order. I'm crippled with I decision about the color, I'm not a huge fan of any of my choices. You're thoughts?
Well, the good news is that you have the FE, so you do not have any allocation issues. You do, however, have an availability issue, so who knows how that plays out. I'm good with the MIC roof because I do not want to fret over scratching it up taking it on and off and hoisting it. I'd like the modular removable windows, but think I'm going to go for the BesTop fastback Trek Ultra top if they make it for the Bronco, so that will be my summer primary top.

I REALLY want a green bronco, to the point that I am getting Oxford white and wrapping it with a green vinyl. I'm not solid on which design and am curious to see what version they do for '22. I first wanted Cyber Orange, but on a 4-door that's pretty overwhelming. Then I wanted A-51 as my Badlands will have carbonized grill, I'm getting the optional wheels with carb ring, and the top is more like carbonized and that color goes well, but it just doesn't fully do it for me anymore. Never had a white vehicle, so here we go

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well, the good news is that you have the FE, so you do not have any allocation issues. You do, however, have an availability issue, so who knows how that plays out. I'm good with the MIC roof because I do not want to fret over scratching it up taking it on and off and hoisting it. I'd like the modular removable windows, but think I'm going to go for the BesTop fastback Trek Ultra top if they make it for the Bronco, so that will be my summer primary top.

I REALLY want a green bronco, to the point that I am getting Oxford white and wrapping it with a green vinyl. I'm not solid on which design and am curious to see what version they do for '22. I first wanted Cyber Orange, but on a 4-door that's pretty overwhelming. Then I wanted A-51 as my Badlands will have carbonized grill, I'm getting the optional wheels with carb ring, and the top is more like carbonized and that color goes well, but it just doesn't fully do it for me anymore. Never had a white vehicle, so here we go
My dream would be turquoise with white roof, that clearly isn't happening in MY21. We are getting a 4 door with black interior. I agree the the CO will be a lot on a 4 door although that may be what we go with. I'm afraid of looking like a school bus in a bumble bee costume coming down the road. Also, I live in a front license plate state and I don't want to put one on. My plan is to keep it in the Bronco with me and if they stop me I'll tell them I'll put it on when I get home. I have no intention of doing that though. So, if I'm CO I should put school bus lights saying "here I come again with no plate" lol. I live in Maine and my city has 35k people. I'll probably stand out :) We had a white Camaro for 3 years and never got stopped about the missing plate, it's definitely worth the risk

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford did not cancel my "stolen" reservation at the original dealer, and still showed up as an "in-store order" on my Ford account. I emailed that dealer and had them cancel it this morning, which they did so quickly and now shows up as a "cancelled order".
So back on track, ordered with new dealer and now waiting to hear when it will be built...
Sponsored