Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

• Banned
For me, I think, I need heated mirrors, remote start (not sure if I really need it but I sort of REALLY liked it the short time I had it) which means auto and that might "force" the 2.3 to 2.7 upgrade and also limited slip for the rear. Desires would be washout floor and most likely fabric seats (hopefully the fabric is like the Police Interceptor fabric). However, I still feel like I NEED to see what the tail lights and the various headlights look like when they are on in order to make a more finalized decision on trim.

Such a dumb thing to almost base my decision around something that I won't even see while I'm driving.

SO, to all of the dealers, when you get models in, would you PLEASE send some really short videos of the tail lights, headlights and directionals in action?
Sponsored

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For me, I think, I need heated mirrors, remote start (not sure if I really need it but I sort of REALLY liked it the short time I had it) which means auto and that might "force" the 2.3 to 2.7 upgrade and also limited slip for the rear. Desires would be washout floor and most likely fabric seats (hopefully the fabric is like the Police Interceptor fabric). However, I still feel like I NEED to see what the tail lights and the various headlights look like when they are on in order to make a more finalized decision on trim.

Such a dumb thing to almost base my decision around something that I won't even see while I'm driving.

SO, to all of the dealers, when you get models in, would you PLEASE send some really short videos of the tail lights, headlights and directionals in action?
I need the B&P, cyber orange, 2.7l.

Desire: sasquatch, garage opener, black hardtop, battery with decent CCA, rubber flooring, some hot coffee, and Kate Upton from two years ago.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need nothing. I've seen enough. I desire the B&P.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really do hope there will be some good true photos of the production models all around and actual true to color photos of the different color options.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need heated mirrors
Every time I get nostalgic about living in Michigan comments like this remind me of why I'm happy in NC.

Sponsored

DrKennethNoisewater

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 razor scooter
Your Bronco Model
Base
My decision points really have nothing to do with the vehicle. I pretty much have it nailed down on the trim, upgrades, etc and know within a few hundred dollars what it'll cost to get the one I want. My decision point is figuring out if I'm going to make the smart financial decision (keep my perfectly good paid off car) or go YOLO and buy the one I really really really want. And that's why I hang around this forum soaking up secondhand peer pressure :)

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My main decision point is:

OBX w/ sasquatch

vs.

Badlands w/out

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m with you on all that. Hopefully you’re talking about the display models that are supposed to show up at dealers in December.

They better not even breathe on my Bronco, hands off. :ROFLMAO:
im going to tell them that I will take off the protection wrapping and for the delivery guy to park it in the back. J/K:p

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My decision points really have nothing to do with the vehicle. I pretty much have it nailed down on the trim, upgrades, etc and know within a few hundred dollars what it'll cost to get the one I want. My decision point is figuring out if I'm going to make the smart financial decision (keep my perfectly good paid off car) or go YOLO and buy the one I really really really want. And that's why I hang around this forum soaking up secondhand peer pressure :)
Same. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just gonna do it. We could have a zompocalypse next year, get eaten by land sharks, or any number of things.
Just do it!

OP
OP
Used2jeep

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m with you on all that. Hopefully you’re talking about the display models that are supposed to show up at dealers in December.
AB-SO-LUTE-LY!

Not mentioning specific dealers because I don't want to offend the dealers that I don't know.

But those who DO know, KNOW!

OP
OP
Used2jeep

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My decision point is figuring out if I'm going to make the smart financial decision (keep my perfectly good paid off car)
True. I trust that my ride should hold out another 40-50k miles. But, come this January it has met my expectations of a 2 year car to get me through until I could "afford" a new ride. A ride that I truly want. This one is cool and all but it isn't 4wd, top off, doors off cool.

Last edited:

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would say try to be honest about what features and attributes you really will use, and what about the vehicle will give the most fun for the money. I mean the essentials are there in the base model. You can have top down and doors off fun with base just like the guy sending tens of thousands more for the upscale version. And off-road adventure will mostly be predicated on what you are up for, not so much the vehicle. Plenty of loaded Sasquatch versions will never see much action because the owners aren't up for it.

So think about what makes you tick, what will provide the most fun, and what you could do with the money saved not throwing it at a loaded model. For my part, I recently bought a nice condition used sports car that is loads of fun. Myself and family will be enjoying that for the next year or so until (if lol) a new Bronco finally materializes. Then I will buy a base Bronco as well. I'll have both vehicles at around same cost some guys will spend on one loaded Bronco. More fun in my book.

But you got to do what works for you. If you are a gadget guy, simply must have heated mirrors, cooled seats or whatever, then you will likely have to spring for the upscale Bronco versions.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought a Subaru Crosstrek last January shortly after I retired. Bought it to haul bicycles and planned on a lot of forest service road driving. I've done that, but didn't take long to realized that something a little better suited to challenging off road would be better. Can't bring myself to go for a Jeep. Then I discovered the new Bronco and it seems perfect for my needs. 2 door Badlands probably with Sasquatch package. Also tow and Lux. Seems nuts to trade a late model low mileage Subaru for a Bronco but life is short! Yeah I doubt I will ever use the full capability of the Bronco, and will pay a pretty penny for it, but I can, so why not? I gave up long ago being practical about vehicles and it has served me well:)
Sponsored