Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/22 Update - Another day with ZERO Bronco's released.
1639425118213.png

Dirt Mountain Poll - @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 7 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-the-last-off-dirt-mountain.30619/

Favourite Post Game - Not in the mood tonight. Too sad for y'all.
giphy.gif

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Sponsored

Daiss21

Wildtrak
First Name
Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD-Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can mark me as delivered! Picked her up earlier today. Never got a shipped email, Ford tracker never updated from “built awaiting shipment” and palsapp never updated from showing “null”. Maybe some glimmer of hope for those who are in the same position that I was.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 3CDF1949-33C8-422F-B4A8-0FF56EBAFE9B

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can mark me as delivered! Picked her up earlier today. Never got a shipped email, Ford tracker never updated from “built awaiting shipment” and palsapp never updated from showing “null”. Maybe some glimmer of hope for those who are in the same position that I was.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 3CDF1949-33C8-422F-B4A8-0FF56EBAFE9B
12/6 build week. Hope springs eternal...

JBrew

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, it's now 7 weeks since I received a "built" email. The pizza tracker still shows "in production" and no one knows anything (or they're not talking).

@Co_Bronco does that make your count 8 or are you sticking with 7?

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am "Delivered." It was 10 days from "Built" to "Delivered" from MAP to Massachusetts. Going to sign some paperwork today. Fingers crossed it's what it's supposed to be... 528 days since my early day 1 reservation. If all goes well I will be driving a current model year car for 3 or 4 days.

Gillenh20

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Camaro, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can't get the pizza tracker to work, but I did see my PTI modules updated yesterday for the first time in 4 months. That means someone at MAP actually did something to my Bronco. Guess we'll see if a built email is on the horizon or not.

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is not related to DM but since this is the only thread I look at regularly...

My dealer got me an OEM roof rack to add to my 4-door Wildtrak. As you may know, you could not get a roof rack on a 2.7, 4-door, Sasquatch. And it has not been listed in the accessories. He tried ordering one a few months ago for me and it came back as "unavailable". He said it arrived yesterday and he's going to confirm that it fits.

meanwhile my wildtrak is still at rail yard 30 minutes from my house for the 5th day.
Please post the part # for the roof rack. Do you know the cost $? Last I heard it wasn't available yet.

Sponsored

Bronco1995

Outer Banks
First Name
LeeAnn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995, 2021, and 2022 Ford Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Escaped from Dirt Mountain on 12/2 only to be held for the airbag recall at the dealership. But it's finally free! Mark us down as delivered!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Bronco.JPG

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am "Delivered." It was 10 days from "Built" to "Delivered" from MAP to Massachusetts. Going to sign some paperwork today. Fingers crossed it's what it's supposed to be... 528 days since my early day 1 reservation. If all goes well I will be driving a current model year car for 3 or 4 days.
I was able to take possession today - no issues at dealership. It appears that my journey has finally ended. #nobroncoleftbehind

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Escaped from Dirt Mountain on 12/2 only to be held for the airbag recall at the dealership. But it's finally free! Mark us down as delivered!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Bronco.JPG
Happy for you, but jealous yours got fixed so fast! Mine made it out of Dirt Mountain before yours, but still hasn’t been fixed. Whenever you see a 2-door Velocity Blue Badlands up around CLE, give us a wave! It will probably be my husband driving, but I’ll wave back!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 0EBAD089-2013-405E-9BAB-6355F10CA338

Bronco1995

Outer Banks
First Name
LeeAnn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995, 2021, and 2022 Ford Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Happy for you, but jealous yours got fixed so fast! Mine made it out of Dirt Mountain before yours, but still hasn’t been fixed. Whenever you see a 2-door Velocity Blue Badlands up around CLE, give us a wave! It will probably be my husband driving, but I’ll wave back!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 0EBAD089-2013-405E-9BAB-6355F10CA338
Will do! Can’t wait to see the velocity blue - we almost went that route. The service department at our dealership deserves the credit for getting the airbag fixed so quickly. They were on top of it every step of the way.

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Will do! Can’t wait to see the velocity blue - we almost went that route. The service department at our dealership deserves the credit for getting the airbag fixed so quickly. They were on top of it every step of the way.
@Bronco1995 You are the first that I heard of to get the airbag fixed. My dealership is still waiting for the parts, hopefully we get it before 2021 ends.
Sponsored