Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Imagine a dealer just comes on here, see's my tracker, and assumes it's the actual Bronco count in DM 🤣🤣🤣.
Yeah, that would be funny... But he was completely unaware of this forum, and had no idea what Dirt Mountain was, he called it the storage yard. I am of the opinion that they will get better and more efficient over time at the top swap. So 60 a day last week might be 75 a day this week as long as they have tops available.

That's of course, making the absurd assumption that anything said had some level of accuracy attached to it
Sponsored

Last edited:

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told yesterday by the dealer "Bronco Manager" that he was told last week on a conf call that 50-60 a day is what they were processing... But we all know how accurate the "dealer" is.
So... everybody do a shot?

EquusFerus

Big Bend
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm starting to think the more local stuff is taking longer to ship out. I've only been built for a few days, but someone else here has been waiting two weeks as well to a MI dealer. I'm 45 min from MAP...what's your delivery ETA?
I’m curious to see the data from the tracker as it accumulates. If you’re right and distance from MAP is inversely proportional to scheduled delivery time, I’m screwed. My dealer is literally across the street. They’re going to replace the roof on my 8/4 build and then wait until 11/30 to drive it across Michigan Avenue…November replacement promise met, and even delivered!
I’ve been reading on the forum for a while, but figured I may as well start posting since I’ve still got about two (at least) more months without a Bronco and need something to do.

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was told yesterday by the dealer "Bronco Manager" that he was told last week on a conf call that 50-60 a day is what they were processing... But we all know how accurate the "dealer" is.
Assuming 4,000 Broncos were in DM, doing 60 per day takes 66 days to clear out, not including shipping time. And that assumes working 7 days a week. Ugh.

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m curious to see the data from the tracker as it accumulates. If you’re right and distance from MAP is inversely proportional to scheduled delivery time, I’m screwed. My dealer is literally across the street. They’re going to replace the roof on my 8/4 build and then wait until 11/30 to drive it across Michigan Avenue…November replacement promise met, and even delivered!
I’ve been reading on the forum for a while, but figured I may as well start posting since I’ve still got about two (at least) more months without a Bronco and need something to do.
6/29. Florida, so 3 week delivery. No email. I’ve officially colonized Dirt Mountain.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should be cleared out by Christmas.,then.
If doing a shot gets me my Bronco by Christmas, I'll catch up with you all in a few days. Send aspirin.

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Might be a little late to the party but has anyone’s ETA end date change on the B6G tracker? Mine did?

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Phew - Just finished scrapping the original B6G Order Tracker which had the members Reservation States listed. ~50% of the Graduated Bronco's are now Mapped :)!

Sponsored

elbroncodor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tacoma w/ long travel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might be a little late to the party but has anyone’s ETA end date change on the B6G tracker? Mine did?
Thanks for the reminder to check. Mine just populated. 11/1/2021 dealer delivery date to PNW. 6/29 Blend. No built email yet.

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the reminder to check. Mine just populated. 11/1/2021 dealer delivery date to PNW. 6/29 Blend. No built email yet.
Yeah but the weird thing is that it says 8/6 as my ETA? Which last I checked was last month?

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah but the weird thing is that it says 8/6 as my ETA? Which last I checked was last month?
Mine has been at 7/28 since Saturday. I give up.

elbroncodor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tacoma w/ long travel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh thats the old ETA date. Mine was 8/5 up until today. My first edition with a 8/3 blend still says 9/7.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is probably your old "end ETA".
Pretty much everybodys populated their original end ETA once they turned that "back on" a few days ago.
Sponsored