Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered Cactus Gray, but I will admit that I'm worried that I'm going to eventually get sick of it. At the off-rodeo, I was noticing how much I liked many of the other colors more than I expected to, and I didn't have that feeling on CG. Hopefully I feel better when I see "mine" - I am interesting in some stripes - not sure what would look good against CG. White, Black, maybe gray? Retro orange?

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm actually looking forward to take a photo like this if I find a bus parked somewhere, doesn't bother me one bit, adds to the fun actually.
Only difference is, that I'm driving the Cool Bus when I take my daughter and her friend to school in the mornings ;-)
The picture was completely by chance. I had my dealer’s demo for the weekend and happened to notice the bus parked behind it as I was walking back. I will say, the color grew on me and is better in person, but I wanted the orange to be closer to Tennessee orange.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Started out Rapid Red, then Ford canned that color, hated the replacement, Hot Chili Pepper or whatever they call it. Then moved to a momentary thought of Area 51, replaced by visions of a Cactus Gray Wildtrak. Cactus Gray lasted for awhile until I started paying attention to the Race Red Wildtrak's. After seeing a few like Benzo520's and Addictive Desert Design's Race Red Wildtrak's, we are happy with the color. Seems like it will be less likely that I see myself in passing on the road with Race Red vs either A51 or CG,,,, everyone seems to have that color, even in the baby Bronco Sports running around. I'll happily convert a reservation over to an order tomorrow for our Race Red Wildtrak with MIC top,,,, then the wait begins!!!

Ford Bronco Do you regret your color choice? 26DB41C0-C626-4A22-AB32-0C42F4618DEC
Ford Bronco Do you regret your color choice? IMG_0352

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i STILL Love it . . . no matter what you say . . . . . . . . .

Ford Bronco Do you regret your color choice? school bus metallic

Last edited:

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would have regretting my color choice.

I had AMB on order. Looks fricken' amazing online. Incredible color.

Once Ford announced they canceled AMB (I was pissed), I went to the dealership to check out some in-stock units they had so I could pick out my next color. They just happened to have an F-150 AMB in stock... and honestly... I hated it. Doesn't look anything like it does in the pictures unless it is in direct sunlight. And I mean 100% hot Arizona sunny day type of direct sun. The moment you get it into the shade under some cloud cover it looks essentially black with a slight purple tinge to it. :sick:

At the moment the plan is Cactus Gray, but honestly @BaseBD's Velocity Blue pics is making me second guess. So... conflicted.

BE5OME1

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 SXT 4x4, 1967 Mustang, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I regret not being able to get Antimatter blue on my 2022 2dr Base Squatch .......

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only time I will regret my color is if Brittany Blue, Boxwood Green, or Calypso Coral come back as options. And I do mean the actual colors, not Fords interpretation of them like Eruption Green is "based off" of Mallard Green. Its not.

BE5OME1

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 SXT 4x4, 1967 Mustang, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would have regretting my color choice.

I had AMB on order. Looks fricken' amazing online. Incredible color.

Once Ford announced they canceled AMB (I was pissed), I went to the dealership to check out some in-stock units they had so I could pick out my next color. They just happened to have an F-150 AMB in stock... and honestly... I hated it. Doesn't look anything like it does in the pictures unless it is in direct sunlight. And I mean 100% hot Arizona sunny day type of direct sun. The moment you get it into the shade under some cloud cover it looks essentially black with a slight purple tinge to it. :sick:

At the moment the plan is Cactus Gray, but honestly @BaseBD's Velocity Blue pics is making me second guess. So... conflicted.
We liked Cactus Grey until we went to Roadeo......just kept popping mint green in the overcast lighting.

Sponsored

rgund13

Outer Banks
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went with AMB. Very happy with it even though it gets dirty. Almost everyone mistakes it for black. And as a plus, this is the last year for it.

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is that Velocity Blue? Looks a bit darker than some other photos, but probably due to the lower light cloud cover?
Lightning blue. Twilight Friday evening, rained all weekend so no better pics.

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I chose the Shadow Black for this reason. I was all in on the Area 51 when the Bronco was announced last year then got tired of it then wanted the Cactus Gray. Same thing, got bored of it and the 2 other colors I was interested were the "safe colors" for me: Shadow Black and Carbonized Gray. I chose the black because I've had grey cars before.

BadSquatch22

Badlands
First Name
Catalin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m assuming your exaggerating about not getting yours until 2026
Not exaggerating unfortunately. I'm a January 5th, 2021 reservation and placed my order with Granger Motors in Iowa. That puts me at number 1,000 or so out of 1,300 Granger reservations. Granger will get roughly 15-20% of its order allocations for MY 2022. They don't expect the October, 2020 reservations to get filled until 2024-2025 based on the new allocation formula. So here I am, facing a 2026 delivery...
Sponsored