Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a "late" (Day 4) reservation and (according to my dealer) should have received my Bronco this summer (before the hardtop issues). I will be my family's third-generation Bronco owner, as my grandfather and father both drove them.

I have sat in a Bronco and had the opportunity to drive a Badlands this week for 15 minutes. That was exciting, but it wasn't the Bronco I ordered or want. I cancelled my 30-minute test drive today because there is no excitement left.

I'm glad Broncos are starting to be delivered to customers, but the random factors of these deliveries are tiresome. All the unknowns are frustrating. I'm sick of all the hype on youtube and social media. I will be happy when my Bronco arrives, but until then, I'm going to hole up in a cave and forget I ordered a Bronco.
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a "late" (Day 4) reservation and (according to my dealer) should have received my Bronco this summer (before the hardtop issues). I will be my family's third-generation Bronco owner, as my grandfather and father both drove them.

I have sat in a Bronco and had the opportunity to drive a Badlands this week for 15 minutes. That was exciting, but it wasn't the Bronco I ordered or want. I cancelled my 30-minute test drive today because there is no excitement left.

I'm glad Broncos are starting to be delivered to customers, but the random factors of these deliveries are tiresome. All the unknowns are frustrating. I'm sick of all the hype on youtube and social media. I will be happy when my Bronco arrives, but until then, I'm going to hole up in a cave and forget I ordered a Bronco.
Bless your heart buddy.....

Hopefully you'll get your Bronco soon; it's a struggle for everyone, but with this thread, were you informing us all, or inviting others to join you in sorrow?

I'm afraid all you've attracted here is ridicule, some jokes, maybe a deletion.

But until then, we'll sit back and enjoy reading you likely get roasted. :)

🍿!!!

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I kept reading that thinking "ok so this dudes gonna say he cancelled his order and then we're all gonna post 'Thank you for moving us up one!' posts like we always do"... but you really had me in the first half not gonna lie.

Sorry about your canceled test drive? Congrats? or something?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully you are not destined for disappointment. I don't think there is a huge variance in the driving experience between models, but I have only driven a BB 2.3 SQ and my Badlands 2.7 non SQ (both 4drs).

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm more excited than ever. I've flirted with a Maverick and other vehicles, but the more I see and read about the Bronco, the more YouTube videos I watch, the greater the excitement builds. @sanford hopefully you can feel this way, too.

Sponsored

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You know this whole pleasure delay could have been just a sad trip to blue balls... but by the grace of God we are getting something that will be worth the wait.

Imagine how lousy you would feel right now if all the reviews were negative? We are getting a great truck gents, one worthy of a long journey. Cheers!

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I hear you ....

Ford Bronco Excitement is Over 1625847834198

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As long as it’s a “man cave“… I’m down with that. Just hoping that by the time you emerge we don’t confuse you with a Sasquatch. Maybe take a razor?

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

saw a demo cyber orange 4 door by my local dunkin. talk about excitement returning, i sprinted over to it and banged on the window scaring the driver :) good news, he called the dealership owner and got me a test drive next week!

Last edited:

ZaneDickey

First Edition
First Name
Zane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Awwwwww. Another sad sad day.