First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@flip - can we have the part number for the wiring in the modular bumper? Assuming that’s an available part?

Anyone with a VIN (modular bumper with sensors) they can share?

Assuming it’s two parts. Wiring from C203 to C192 and then from C192 to bumper. That’s what you’re missing if you have the modular bumper w/o sensors.

Last edited:

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are a few options dependent on build date. Not sure what the difference is but here are a few.
1702642161913.png

1702642219404.png

1702642344089.png
H - W/MODULAR, W/O WIDEBODY, w/frt park aid (replaces F)

L - W/O Modular, W/STEEL. Distance SE. System Wiring. (Replaces AA) - CAPABLE?

M - Without modular, with steel, without frt park aid (replaces BA) - CAPABLE?

-

So, I’m guessing H is the winner for those of us with Modular Bumper, Standard Package.

What about the wiring one step up? From C192 to C203? It’s gotta be a short run from fender under the headlight.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

C203 is part of the whole 14290 harness. Which is immediately relevant to one that's on the lift right now that a demon worked on.
Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch 1702646140429

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch 1702646307934

No nest, no evidence of food or nuts being stored. Going to repair because the other option is getting the green harness in the last pic and completely gutting the interior.
Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch c203

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch C203 damage

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch 1702646630833

Sponsored

Lordsandy

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just installed DD fog lights and connected them to my factory connectors. I purchased a new headlight switch with fog the light button and activated all of my forscan items that I’ve read about. The fog lights turn on great but the headlights need to be on manually for the fog lights to come on if I have it on auto they do not come on. Is there anything I can do in forscan to change this?

Lordsandy

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One thing that I’ve noticed using the factory fog light switch is when I turn them on my radio gets static any idea what would cause that?

Bblake12

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.3L 2021 Black Diamond Bronco, 2012 LR4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One thing that I’ve noticed using the factory fog light switch is when I turn them on my radio gets static any idea what would cause that?
Any update here or anyone else experience this ?

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I read quite a few posts here but couldn't seem to answer all of my questions.
  1. Does "DRL with Fog" mean the fogs come on automatically with DRL or just that fogs can be turned on with DRLs on?
  2. In my '23 Raptor, I'm reasonably sure my (factory) fogs remain on after shutting off and restarting the vehicle, which I do not prefer. Does the "Front fog auto cancel" work for this? It appears this post and this (first google doc) provide contradictory settings for this. Which is correct for my desired behavior?
  3. How do Fogs work as cornering lights? I would guess that when fogs are off via the switch and cornering is occurring (sensed by steering wheel, not turn signal) the appropriate side fog turns on briefly while cornering. I would also guess that if fogs are switched on, no changes occur during cornering.
Thanks much!

Last edited:

Bkbk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Base
  1. Does "DRL with Fog" mean the fogs come on automatically with DRL or just that fogs can be turned on with DRLs on?
This is how I have mine set and the fogs are always on with DRLs and cannot be turned off by the switch. I am going to change to fogs only as I don't want my fogs on 24/7.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How do Fogs work as cornering lights?
If you have fogs on, they stay on - no cornering

If you have the fogs off - cornering will work when headlights are on and at low speeds (something like 20mph, I don’t know the exact speed - it may be that it goes off the same speed trigger as auto high beams). Only a slight wheel turn is required

Rocky-in-AR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in a similar situation but when I tried to change from 0101 to 0303 I got an error for the auto checksum. Sorry if this is a basic Forscan question but am I doing something wrong or just continue?

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch 1
Did you get this figured out? I received the same message yesterday. I went on and wrote the changes and received a error that the changes were not made but after checking the changes were made and my fog lights work off the factory switch. Just not sure if something is messed up.

BobN - USAF

Big Bend
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Big Bend, 1942 Ford GPW (jeep)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When I replaced my standard plastic bumper (with fogs) to a modular bumper I added after market fogs and used the original wiring harness to connect them to the stock fog switch. I have a 23 Big Bend mid package and I didn't realize until this past weekend that I had auto-sensing bright lights. So as I'm driving down the country lane with brights on, when another car approaches they brights turn off and the fogs come back on (I had previously turned on the fogs and then switched the brights on). You can see the passenger side in the attached picture. I also added the RC high winch mount with a Warn EVO 10S. In addition, I installed the TD Distributions frame horn strengthening kit.

PXL_20230816_194302839.jpg
Sponsored