David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still digging, but I’m pretty sure the wiring is in place. My thoughts were for upgraded rear lights in the bumper (I personally haven’t seen an upgraded bumper I like just yet). Presumably they only activate when in reverse and switch is on.
The rear fogs are for visibility from the rear in fog. They are required in Europe I believe. I have a German driver’s license but I had to look it up to remember the rule as it has been almost 20 years since I took the test (required to convert my American motorcycle license when I moved there in 2002).

You use them when driving (forward) when visibility is under 50 meters.

German link, but if interested you can use Google translate:

https://www.adac.de/verkehr/verkehrssicherheit/wetter/fahren-bei-nebel/
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
ModifyMike

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Holy Moly how did this thread go this far without me getting an update! 😂 Anyway Great Information, my bronco will be built come next Monday then will be shipped so I’m expecting delivery in the end of October or Early November. Definitely keep us updated if you find the wires!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just discovered that the IPC Module also has a Front Fog Lamps that presumably has to be Enabled separately from the BdyCM Module sections I posted yesterday.

Sponsored

grtharris

Outer Banks
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 4dr, 2008 Mustang GT CS (Wife's), MH
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haven't seen this posted yet. Working on installing my flat towing system and found the fog light wiring and connects on the Modular bumper. The connector is right below the shackle bracket on both sides.

Last edited:

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven't seen this posted yet. Working on installing my flat towing system and found the fog light wiring and connect on the Modular bumper. The connector is right below the shackle bracket on both sides.
Any pics Sir?

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Haven't seen this posted yet. Working on installing my flat towing system and found the fog light wiring and connect on the Modular bumper. The connector is right below the shackle bracket on both sides.
Flip sent me pics of this as well and I must be blind. I didn’t see it, but I already had the 3 Baja Design lights installed - so, it’s a little tight. I pulled the end cap off and plan to get back in there.
Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch FC74AD4D-8215-4272-A2B2-074BDC72806A
I haven’t had a chance to go back to this project - but, the next two days are pretty open. Will report back on the switch too. My plan is to mess around in Forscan as well and setup Bambi mode of all goes as planned. I like being able to have the pods and high beams on at the same time on our dark roads.

OP
OP
ModifyMike

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Flip sent me pics of this as well and I must be blind. I didn’t see it, but I already had the 3 Baja Design lights installed - so, it’s a little tight. I pulled the end cap off and plan to get back in there.
I haven’t had a chance to go back to this project - but, the next two days are pretty open. Will report back on the switch too. My plan is to mess around in Forscan as well and setup Bambi mode of all goes as planned. I like being able to have the pods and high beams on at the same time on our dark roads.
My Bronco is in Transit to my dealer so if it works let me know and I’ll go ahead and order the switch. 😁

cparksjr

Badlands
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2020 Ford F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have the back up sensors in the rear bumper? That plug looks like the same as mine where those sensors are plugged in. The wiring color for the rear fog should be White with Blue Stripe for hot and Black with White Stripe for ground.

Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a switch but no bronco yet 😂

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch 74557D79-275F-4E22-9D6B-B5DF801CF7EF
Pardon me if I'm the slow kid. Is this the switch I want if I have a Badlands? And which P/N is it?

Thank you.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pardon me if I'm the slow kid. Is this the switch I want if I have a Badlands? And which P/N is it?

Thank you.
I have a Badlands, and I ordered a slightly different version - M2DZ-11654-DA. That is the one with a single fog switch as if I am adding rear lights, I will make them work lights and run from the up-fitter switches, and only use the single fog to integrate my BD Fogs and have then run like factory fogs. That, however, requires some adjustments via FORSCAN to accomplish. I think this dual button version is the -CA

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Badlands, and I ordered a slightly different version - M2DZ-11654-DA. That is the one with a single fog switch as if I am adding rear lights, I will make them work lights and run from the up-fitter switches, and only use the single fog to integrate my BD Fogs and have then run like factory fogs. That, however, requires some adjustments via FORSCAN to accomplish. I think this dual button version is the -CA
Thank you very much for that clarification!

OP
OP
ModifyMike

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you very much for that clarification!
Yup he’s correct, I want to add Front and Rear foglight to mine hence the two fog buttons. One for the front and one for the rear.
Sponsored