BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't even get my bronco until 2022 and someone goes and F@#@S one up , plain ass ugly
JMHO. ymmv
It’s like a YouTuber buying the new phone no one can get and smashing it for “the likes”.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lost me at SEMA, mostly useless equipment is built for that show.
You see the irony here, right? Not picking on ya just thought it was a funny post when you look at your username.

Once you lock the hubs I don't see why you couldn't use GOAT.
Yeah, I suppose GOAT would still work when it comes to remapping shift points and throttle response. I was more wondering if it was still functional as far as 4wd and lockers (which I doubt it will be and manual hubs make it a moot point)

Also, I imagine the dash is probably lit up like a Christmas tree with different warning and check engine lights.

Still glad to see it as someone had to go first and start figuring everything out.

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn that was really quick!!!!!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, love some of the responses here.

6g:. Can't wait to see all the mods people do to their Broncos! It's gonna be lit!1!1!!

Also 6g: Ugh, why would somebody do that to a Bronco, it's ugly, useless, terrible, kill it with fire, I am gonna tell you how to spend your money and mod your Bronco. Yeah, thanks but I totally hate it.

Sheesh, if the man wants to climb Mount Everest because he can, let em.

Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why? Waste of a Bronco that could have gone to someone who loves it for what it is.
Exactly, I’m all for people having their own tastes but this is a giant waste of money, time, and of course a vehicle. It’s like putting a propeller on a jet. You can drive with your feet if you want to. That doesn’t make it a good idea

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Also, love some of the responses here.

6g:. Can't wait to see all the mods people do to their Broncos! It's gonna be lit!1!1!!

Also 6g: Ugh, why would somebody do that to a Bronco, it's ugly, useless, terrible, kill it with fire, I am gonna tell you how to spend your money and mod your Bronco. Yeah, thanks but I totally hate it.

Sheesh, if the man wants to climb Mount Everest because he can, let em.
Yep, just like words. You can say anything you want, and you can build anything you want. In both cases you also have to put up with others saying and having whatever opinion they want.

This is for SEMA. There is nothing in the real world that makes this a good idea, and we can say that all we want because it's true. 😁

Sponsored

Ricks73eb

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 bronco, 77f100, 90 mustang, 05 f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
At this point why not scrap the whole drive train and stick it on a eb frame? None of the wheel sensors are going to work nore are the brakes probably going to be compatible with the abs and all that hoopla.. the computer is going to go stupid when he turns the key. Or he spends big money to make it all work together...

On that note I wonder if it's possible to buy just the body for one of these I've got a 73 that's been threw hell.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ugly and if sfa is for better articulation, would be interesting to know the difference in articulation between ifs and sfa in this application- in other words, that was a lot of work for how much more wheel travel?

Civkik

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '18 Wrangler Rubicon, '18 R1M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nahh I'd prefer to not have a giant lifted rig that drives like garbage. Not to mention rendering all the equipment I paid for useless.
Sponsored