Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco First and most expensive mod to date. FA62E5F8-EB01-464D-AC24-CFC84C65A637

My first expensive mod to the Bronco. Thinking about getting them powder coated to match interior trip. Hope the wife doesn’t find out how much I spent! I will be posting an install video soon. Lol. 1/7/22 build day, just trying to keep my sanity. Fingers crossed. Have a Merry Christmas everyone
Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco First and most expensive mod to date. 1640223571262

My first expensive mod to the Bronco. Thinking about getting them powder coated to match interior trip. Hope the wife doesn’t find out how much I spent! I will be posting an install video soon. Lol. 1/7/22 build day, just trying to keep my sanity. Fingers crossed. Have a Merry Christmas everyone
Only two? So the rear passengers don't get cup holders or dipping cups? 😘

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco First and most expensive mod to date. 1640223571262

Is that OE or aftermarket?

Sponsored

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called the manufacturer to see if they are working on a version that attached to the BYOD rail. I went over how someone could easily work up a CAD model and use 3d printing to quickly develop versions for the different mounting systems.

They told me their in house Bronco development team is just waiting for their own Bronco so they can do the 3d scanning. Also, ranch dressing will not be supported until later versions to streamline the process.

But in all seriousness, I am looking to crowdfund a small drum kit that attaches to the steering wheel so you can play drums in traffic. Any early backers DM me for where to send the $$$.
Merry Christmas.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called the manufacturer to see if they are working on a version that attached to the BYOD rail. I went over how someone could easily work up a CAD model and use 3d printing to quickly develop versions for the different mounting systems.

They told me their in house Bronco development team is just waiting for their own Bronco so they can do the 3d scanning. Also, ranch dressing will not be supported until later versions to streamline the process.

But in all seriousness, I am looking to crowdfund a small drum kit that attaches to the steering wheel so you can play drums in traffic. Any early backers DM me for where to send the $$$.
Merry Christmas.