First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I learned yesterday that even though I reserved my FE within minutes of the reservation banks opening I will not be getting the email until at least June but more likely July. My dealership has quite a few allocated vehicles including 4 FE's and somehow I am the last FE.

Sad face emoji as I probably won't have my bronco in my driveway until at least September. Excuse me while I go cry, again. :(
Sponsored

OP
OP
jlhill16

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Join the club. All FE were reserved early, but they are being allocated separately and built throughout the MY21. Most of us will be waiting a bit.
I was told that the "First Edition" was a package and not a place in line. My retort was why call it "First" if it's not! LOL

OP
OP
jlhill16

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
First means First year of the Bronco return, not first built. I tried warning everyone last year it would play out like this. Sorry you missed that!
But First Editions are not the only Bronco's being built in 21. So all the folks that have received schedule dates are also "First Editions" by that definition.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You and pretty much everyone else. I've been following bronco news daily since 2017 and I ended up deferring my 7/13 reservation for a my22 because of the lack of love manuals are getting in 2021 (amongst other gripes). I haven't had a road legal car of my own since July of 2020. Waiting two years to buy a car because I need to save that money for a bronco down payment has not been easy.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

But First Editions are not the only Bronco's being built in 21. So all the folks that have received schedule dates are also "First Editions" by that definition.
No, think of it as First Year Edition, as in a special package to celebrate the first model year of the return of Bronco. Supposedly it combines all the best aspects of each trim level into one ultimate package. Next year it will be replaced by Heritage edition. Expect a new special edition each year.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yup. We got royally screwed. Everyone says first doesn't mean first in line and to stop complaining, but ignores that we all have reservations within the first what, 3 hours max? So we should be getting them earlier than most regardless.

Instead they are spreading them out over the entire model year, so many of us will end up being among the LAST to get our rigs. It's a steamy load of B.S.

OP
OP
jlhill16

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No, think of it as First Year Edition, as in a special package to celebrate the first model year of the return of Bronco. Supposedly it combines all the best aspects of each trim level into one ultimate package. Next year it will be replaced by Heritage edition. Expect a new special edition each year.
I get it I'm just salty. Congrats on reserving in the first 10 minutes to pay 63k for a vehicle that you won't get to drive until damn close to 2022. LOL

Sponsored
OP
OP
jlhill16

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yup. We got royally screwed. Everyone says first doesn't mean first in line and to stop complaining, but ignores that we all have reservations within the first what, 3 hours max? So we should be getting them earlier than most regardless.

Instead they are spreading them out over the entire model year, so many of us will end up being among the LAST to get our rigs. It's a steamy load of B.S.
Exactly this! "Pay the premium, then wait"

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I guess everyone who’s sad in this thread ordered Navy Pier? Because if you ordered black interior, the expectation was clearly set that your FE wouldn’t be “first” in any way…

OP
OP
jlhill16

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I guess everyone who’s sad in this thread ordered Navy Pier? Because if you ordered black interior, the expectation was clearly set that your FE wouldn’t be “first” in any way…
Also a failure to only offer one ugly interior..........LOL

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I deferred one of my FE reservations and should hopefully turn it into a MY22 Heritage Edition. It should be built in 1966.
Sponsored