Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone have any idea what priority code 19 means? Or order code W001?

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have any idea what priority code 19 means? Or order code W001?
It means you will get yours sometime between June and when the next asteroid is slated to hit Earth that wipes out all of us dinosaurs.

Last edited:

Hanverg07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TSX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The much anticipated scheduling has begun and we've learned a few things. Here's a few notes I wanted to pass along.

1 - First Edition doesn't mean First Production. Don't get me wrong, the First Edition will still be prioritized above other orders, but the first 7,000 units to roll off the assembly line aren't going to be first editions. We tried to explain that previously, but it is clear now that it is not the case. In my mind the biggest advantage of the First Edition now is that you are guaranteed Sasquatch and Lux package in a reasonable time frame.

2 - Timestamp is ONE factor in the allocation process. It is a very important factor, but it is not the only factor. Commodity restrictions are going to be evident moving forward. Trim, Doors, Options, are going to place a large role in what Ford can build. Keep in mind these restrictions will vary monthly. But the first week of production has given us a good view into what options may slow down your build. We have all 26 of our allocations scheduled already. Here is the break down for dates that reservations were placed.

07/13 - 12 Builds
07/14 - 6 Builds
07/15 - 1 Build
07/16 - 1 Build
07/18 - 1 build
07/20 - 1 build
August - 2 Builds
October - 1 Build
November - 1 Build

3 - How come my 7/13 build wasn't chosen???

- Sasquatch. The Reservation tracker on B6G sites 40% of reservation holders chose sasquatch. We receive 3 Sasquatches out of 26 builds.

2 - Lux Package - 47% of our reservation holders chose the Lux package. We receive 3 schedules out of our 26 orders.

3 - Soft Top - Out of the 19 orders for 4 doors we got scheduled 10 of them are soft top. Definitely a much larger representation of the orders than the general take rate.

So Ford is filling orders as they can get supplies. Say 10% of their production goes to Lux and they are out. That leaves us with 54% of our orders as eligible to be produced. Then they run out of sasquatch and badlands trims which leaves us with 30% of our orders to choose from. The process keeps on going until they can find something that they can build.

So what do we take away from this?

1. If you have a Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, or Base trim and you aren't adding Lux or Sasquatch. Make sure your order isn't in "99" assuming you'll receive a 2022. There's not a great chance, but make sure you convert your order to a buildable unit. You may get pleasantly surprised.

2. Don't Change your order around because of this month. These commodities will change monthly. Don't switch your badlands, Lux package order to a base 2.3, 7 speed, soft top. Get what you want, but have realistic expecations on timing. If you are debating between a Black Diamond with and without Sasquatch, then you'll need to weigh whether waiting an extended time is worth it to you or if you would rather get it more quickly.

3. You are a FE reservation holder? Our first month we only received one of around 50 FEs. The take rate will speed up. I'm sure over the next 3-4 months the orders will get scheduled. Like I wrote earlier, The biggest advantage you have is you are guaranteed a LUX and Sasquatch, where a lot of others will need to wait. The pace of production of FEs will speed up significantly as well. So don't worry about that, lets see what month 2 brings.

Zach
Hi Zach,

Great info! You mentioned about making sure not being on 99 dealer priority code, my dealer has 435 allocations, I'm on a B021 order, with a priority code of 19, my is BL with Sasquatch, 2.7L with MIC roof, what chances do I have to get a build letter in next month or so, and what are the range numbers to be a buildable unit? I'll appreciate your response. Thank you!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi Zach,

Great info! You mentioned about making sure not being on 99 dealer priority code, my dealer has 435 allocations, I'm on a B021 order, with a priority code of 19, my is BL with Sasquatch, 2.7L with MIC roof, what chances do I have to get a build letter in next month or so, and what are the range numbers to be a buildable unit? I'll appreciate your response. Thank you!
I don't think anyone could tell you that for certain.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had spoken to Ford today and was told that I will receive my email next Thursday and was and order code 10, what does a 10 mean?
Really nothing because priority code was replaced by timestamp.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zack at Granger riddle me this????

GIVEN:

-Ford claims they have 125,000 orders (66.7 reservation to order turn over rate)

-Ford clams they are going to build 65,000 units this year.

SO....

Why did they only allocate 30% of the 125,000 orders for MY2021?

This does not make sense!!!!

FACT:

-30% of the MY21 allocation comes out to: 37,500 BUILDS

-Ford's 65000 builds will be built between June 7th through Dec. 23
This turn out to be 157.3 days (with a 5 1/2 day work week)

-157.3 build days = 65,000 units for MY2021

-or 413 Broncos built per day.

-AT 413 UNITS BUILT PER DAY , they will have reached there full Nationwide allocation on September 29th (37,500 bronco built....aka 30% allocation for MY 2021)

FACT:

37,500 broncos (aka the MY21 allocation) WILL BE BUILT BY SEPTEMBER 29,2021

QUESTION:

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BRONCOS BUILT AFTER SEPTEMBER 29 ??????

IF YOU DO THE MATH THAT LEAVES (37,500 (30% allocation) - 65,000(yearly build)

= 27,500 leftover Broncos?????

27,500 UNACCOUNTED FOR BRONCOS!!!!!! (Built between September 29th-December 23rd)

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE 27,500 UNACCOUNTED FOR BRONCO'S?????

QUESTION:

IS THERE A ROLLING ALLOCATION????

DO THEY ALLOCATE BY QUARTER?????

ARE THE LEFT OVERS GOING TO NEXT IN LINE CONVERTED ORDERS?????

INQUIRING MINDS????

THANKS
-Tahotrvlr
My guess would be that the allocation number given to dealers is worst case scenario with the opportunity for more depending on how smoothly production goes. Given covid, microchip, etc. That could go badly or go well.

You're also not figuring in the company cars, mannequin units, etc. That will be built.

oscargolong

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tell me you don't work in manufacturing without saying you don't work in manufacturing....

It's not that simple right now. In normal times? Yeah, there may be a gripe there but not in this environment.
I agree. I'm in manufacturing/construction industry and our fastener situation changes daily. Simple lack of #15 screws is having a huge impact on our industry. So i can't imagine how many things change daily with Ford who is working with some new suppliers to build the Bronco. Ford hasn't been perfect but how many things have gone the way they were supposed to in the last 13 months, in any area of life?

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not with Granger, I am with a small dealer. 1 or 2 in their allocation of 9.

When I ordered my 2 Door, Badlands, Squatch, Lux, w/Tow and MIC, I ordered. what I wanted, knowing that I would be delayed. I keep getting anxious with all the "I got an email posts" , but I remind myself, NO COMPROMISE on what I WANT! My reservation is 7/14 @ 5 AM. EVERY First Edition is in front of me.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am not with Granger, I am with a small dealer. 1 or 2 in their allocation of 9.
Same situation. Did not get called on. And now I am slightly freaking out that i could easily get bumped off such a short list. I know my dealer already received multiple VINs. Not that many left to go if this continues. For all i know he already received all his VINs (I am waiting to hear)

JohnDeere726

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford f250,1979 Bronco,2018 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really nothing because priority code was replaced by timestamp.
So I have a timestamp of 7/13 4 door Badlands sas, mic top, Lux what will the email Thursday be for a build date?

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sad Panda here. Badlands with Sasquatch and Lux. Guess that means the F5s on Thursdays can stop and I'll just wait for the May notification. Might have to drop off the site for a bit since all the other people's excitement is just making me sadder....
MIC or soft top?

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the info. It is greatly appreciated!!!

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s going to take a lot of Ford pass points or bucks or whatever to smooth this over
Sponsored