Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What’s the reference to “Esteban” saying wait for my22?
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry in advance if this was ready answered but...if I ordered a Badlands with MGV and no sound deadening headliner, will asking the dealer to add it NOW (after the window closed last week) F-up my order time-line? Is it better to just wait it out and then ask the dealer to hand over the liner so that I can install it myself later if this actually happens in 21?
You can modify and edit your order all the way up until your VIN is assigned and the build is actually scheduled (a few weeks before the parts start getting bolted together).

This will only impact your order time line (either way) if you add/remove items that are constrained.

You can ask your dealer to add this without fear.

(note that it’s not universally showing up to be added for everyone yet. The ordering system takes time to update fully)

kodathedog

Badlands
First Name
Koda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suspect in a rush to get the molds approved, there are a lot of objectional finish issues on the inside of the hardtop that are easier to hide with a headliner than to spend another 10weeks trying to polish out the tool surface. The hardtop is the reason the vehicle is delayed and they are out time trying to make it production ready

4Bronc

Wildtrak
First Name
4Bronc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BL Sas 2.7 MIC...still can't option the sound deadening off build & price...!!??.

Hothead Headliners

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
HotheadHeadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler & Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Paging Mark at Hothead (@Hothead Headliners).

Are you still planning to make aftermarket headliner kits for Bronco hard tops in light of this recent announcement? Several members in hotter climates are still interested.
That is still the plan. We don't have any current ETA's yet but we'll keep everyone posted once we do.

Sponsored

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Headliner is $0, so that’s exactly how much your cost should increase.

Negotiations should agree on a price now at order time based off of Invoice or MSRP. Those are known amounts. Even if they want to charge ADM it needs to be negotiated now as a known value above MSRP (fixed or percentage).

There can/should be no scenario in which you go to pick up *your* Bronco ordered for you, under your name, and you don’t know what the price already is.
I sat down with the dealer came in with my spreadsheet from this site with dealer invoice and msrp put together my build and asked for the best out the door price. Now I have to go back and ask for another $500 off.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sat down with the dealer came in with my spreadsheet from this site with dealer invoice and msrp put together my build and asked for the best out the door price. Now I have to go back and ask for another $500 off.
My dealer and I settled on Invoice - a fixed amount.

Every time I change or modify my order, or Ford makes changes to standard items or price... both my dealer and I still know exactly what I’ll owe...

...whatever the final invoice price is, minus the discount.

Allfordme&u

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered the Sound Deadening Headline, dealer emailed me today, told me I dont have to do anything it will be added for free from ford, when I pick up the vehicle they will adjust the bill of sale at that time

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How loud was this thing. Damn. Must be loud if theyre giving this away.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How loud was this thing. Damn. Must be loud if theyre giving this away.
One of the Ford insiders said earlier it was too much of a PITA on the assembly line to consistently add it and keep up. Don't be surprised if they raise the vehicle price by $495 for 22.

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BL Sas 2.7 MIC...still can't option the sound deadening off build & price...!!??.
I couldn't either, but my dealer got it added for $0 no problem.

AwakeOnABus

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 m40i • Toyota 4Runner Limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is the reason I cancelled. “Something for nothing” has never happened in the automotive industry. There is a reason. Weird.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the reason I cancelled. “Something for nothing” has never happened in the automotive industry. There is a reason. Weird.
The reason you cancelled your entire order is because Ford is now including headliners at no charge?
Number one: I don’t believe you, that wasn’t the reason. You were going to find some reason to cancel no matter what. Number two: If so, that’s hilarious...talk about a conspiracy theorist.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool! Thank you for taking one for the team. What was your reservation date? Asking for a friend.