First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wanted to post some pictures and share the newest addition to my Bronco. I got the sliding drawer for the rear cargo area on my 4 door Badlands and absolutely love it. I had a tote in the back with all my recovery and emergency supplies in it for a few months but did some research and found this on a website a few weeks back. It was listed as $1,500 which I was having a hard time justifying but I kept looking at the part number and it just looked familiar enough to a different part I bought on the Ford website so I decided to search it there and found it for significantly less. Then, decided to check one last place (https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/vm2dz-78115a00-e.html) and asked my local dealer if they would price match it for me. And they did. I'm still shopping for a molle rack for the swing gate to put my first aid stuff on but I'm super happy with the size and quality of this drawer.

PXL_20220806_164202476.jpg

PXL_20220806_164212932.jpg

PXL_20220806_164220881.jpg
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They need to make a 2 door version too. I realize it would not be that deep, but, it would be a lockable storage solution for the 2 door.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Geez. I have this as it was dealer installed option and been trying to sell it since April! 😂 can’t find anyone that actually wants. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1IH

DenNut

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Geez. I have this as it was dealer installed option and been trying to sell it since April! 😂 can’t find anyone that actually wants. 😂😂😂

Why do you want to get rid of it? I've been thinking about getting it as a way to lock up some camera gear since I have a soft top.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why do you want to get rid of it? I've been thinking about getting it as a way to lock up some camera gear since I have a soft top.
I don’t like how much room it takes up in the back of my bronco, and o don’t like that the whole drawer has to be pulled to reach the Jack, and you can’t access the other spot that people affectionately call the cooler. Just my opinions

Sponsored

DenNut

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted to post some pictures and share the newest addition to my Bronco. I got the sliding drawer for the rear cargo area on my 4 door Badlands and absolutely love it. I had a tote in the back with all my recovery and emergency supplies in it for a few months but did some research and found this on a website a few weeks back. It was listed as $1,500 which I was having a hard time justifying but I kept looking at the part number and it just looked familiar enough to a different part I bought on the Ford website so I decided to search it there and found it for significantly less. Then, decided to check one last place (https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/vm2dz-78115a00-e.html) and asked my local dealer if they would price match it for me. And they did. I'm still shopping for a molle rack for the swing gate to put my first aid stuff on but I'm super happy with the size and quality of this drawer.

Ford Bronco Ford Cargo Area Security Drawer installed PXL_20220806_164220881

How deep is the drawer? 6”?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$1,500 USD?! What the F... Ford Canada has it listed for (only) $811 CDN.

I did a write up on this drawer a while back, which can be found here.

I also reference it and some installed pictures in my Bronco here, including what I added to the top of it, since the Ford cargo mat doesn't fit as well as I had hoped.

One of my favourite accessories, that's for sure.

OP
OP
VABadlandBronco
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How deep is the drawer? 6”?
Sorry about that, busy week. I measured it this morning. It's 8" high and measures 28" deep. With the offset, it's 31" deep from the swing gate threshold.

OP
OP
VABadlandBronco
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$1,500 USD?! What the F... Ford Canada has it listed for (only) $811 CDN.

I did a write up on this drawer a while back, which can be found here.

I also reference it and some installed pictures in my Bronco here, including what I added to the top of it, since the Ford cargo mat doesn't fit as well as I had hoped.

One of my favourite accessories, that's for sure.
Thanks for sharing a link to your write up. I was thinking about doing a rubber mat also, I'll be looking into that.

DenNut

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry about that, busy week. I measured it this morning. It's 8" high and measures 28" deep. With the offset, it's 31" deep from the swing gate threshold.
to be clear, 8” high inside the drawer? Can I stand a 6” camera lens up in the drawer?