Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Those are some pretty thick doors
1597857376165.png

I only have a Wrangler TJ to compare with. Are the JK/JL doors that thick?
Jk doors are not that thick. Kinda interested in the weight now. I know the JL switched to aluminum and they are a tad easier to handle. The doors on my JK are of decent heft and im not shy to pick up heavy shit.
Sponsored

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah it is a Bronco... It's a Bronco thing. But you guys can keep your black tops cuz you know.... That's a Jeep thing.. smh

Or everyone can actually not worry about what other people want for their Bronco's.

And personally, I want a white top. Reminds me of my old '84 Bronco. Back when Ford offered 2-tone paint jobs, which I'd take in a heartbeat as well.
First let me apologize if I upset you or anyone els. I never said I don’t like the white top , just not on the cactus gray . The 2 colors clash in my opinion that gray is to light . On being a bronco thing , you are correct I don’t fully understand that . I grow up in a country with old school Defenders (white roofs) with dark Green Body on a dairy farm. So Bronco is new to me
so again sorry

jjterminella

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 1LE Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it confirmed if that grill on the 4 door is going to be available option?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it confirmed if that grill on the 4 door is going to be available option?
There are three grilles and two colors: black and carbonized gray. It's all trim-dependent. If you're referring to the silver grille, then that one doesn't seem like it'll be an option.

Hopefully we'll be able to mix and match. But if we can't, they should be available through Ford and easy to swap.

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just hope they make it available this time around. Would suck if they came out with it next year after we already got ours...
I seriously don't know what I'll do if white tops aren't an option. I wanted the Calvary blue with white top FJ Cruiser so bad and then they discontinued them. The Area 51 with white top is my second chance at the perfect color scheme.

Sponsored

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dear Ford,

Please make this Cactus Gray Bronco available just as it is! You knocked it out of the park from the color, the white top, the grill, the amazing interior and black wheels. This Bronco exudes strength and coolness all at the same time. It's unique and exactly what so many potential owners want in a Bronco. Let's do this!

Sincerely,
Bullitt
Yes!

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That light interior better be available for the marine grade vinyl.

Tpmonahan

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What model is the CG 4dr? And it looks like the Sasquatch upgrade? I love the grill.
It’s going to be a coin flip between CG and cyber orange, it kinda reminds me of McLaren orange

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

robaayyy

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent pics. I note that the rear seat sits significantly higher than the front in the 4 door. This will be great for rear seat passenger visibility but might indicate the front seats sit low. This was an issue with my LJ and Explorer, I raised the seats in both, I might have to do it in the Bronco also. I hate feeling like I'm sitting down in a bucket.
So I believe the rear seats sit higher because they utilize the space under neath them for storage space. Lots of it too. That’s what the new Jeep wranglers are like. I can fit a lot down there. As for the front seats they look to be in the lower setting. Since they’re height adjustable you should be able to raise them significantly higher. Maybe not as high as the rear seats, but enough for them not to feel like a fixed sparco race bucket where you feel like a midget having only your head poppin over the door. Ford is pretty good at placing comfy seats with serious height adjustability in their new cars. I think we’ll be fine ??

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I seriously don't know what I'll do if white tops aren't an option. I wanted the Calvary blue with white top FJ Cruiser so bad and then they discontinued them. The Area 51 with white top is my second chance at the perfect color scheme.
If no white is offered, get the MIC carbonized gray or black top, then have it rhino-lined in white for prob like $500.