Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since my original order for a 2 door Black Diamond with V-6, 10 speed, Sasquatch and Mid Package was a long shot, I have capitulated and upped my game. As of today, I will change my order to a 2 door Badlands with V-6, 10 speed and Mid Package. I will trade Sasquatch, roof rails and tow for Sway Bar Disconnect and Baja mode instead of Sport. I will get signature lighting and all other options from the Black Diamond. I was originally a Priority 15 build. I con only hope that this new build is just what Ford wants, us to up the trim levels. This will still keep me at the $50K threshold. Wish me luck. (y)
Sponsored

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since my original order for a 2 door Black Diamond with V-6, 10 speed, Sasquatch and Mid Package was a long shot, I have capitulated and upped my game. As of today, I will change my order to a 2 door Badlands with V-6, 10 speed and Mid Package. I will trade Sasquatch, roof rails and tow for Sway Bar Disconnect and Baja mode instead of Sport. I will get signature lighting and all other options from the Black Diamond. I was originally a Priority 15 build. I con only hope that this new build is just what Ford wants, us to up the trim levels. This will still keep me at the $50K threshold. Wish me luck. (y)
Wishing you all the best during this challenging time in your life.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a real guessing game and has been said that it's pointless to guess the next round's constraints, but good luck all the same.
not only that but it's stupid as hell to make yourself "settle for" just to get the thing faster.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How pissed will you be when the next round of build emails are 2 door Black Diamond with V-6, 10 speed, Sasquatch and Mid Package 😂. Good luck, though!

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel ya! I switched my order to a Corolla and got it right away! Stay strong.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

6 of one, half dozen of the other.
At this point, who knows what's going to get your ticket punched when it's your spot in line. You may have helped yourself, or may not. I'd order what I wanted and let it sort itself out.

Bajachuck

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f-350, 1970 EB, 66 EB, plus 4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am thinking if your bronco is not on a build list in June it will be a while because of the world shortage of chips. Ford said it was cutting product on 1/2 in June because of the shortage and did not Mention the bronco. Their stock dropped over $1 today. I really hope I am wrong . I have a 6/13. 11:23 time stamp on my wt lux 4door v-6 sq. And have not gotten the email .

Bajachuck

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was on the phone when the order line opened but did not get through to order until after 11 pm I was trying for a FE but finally got a FT. I called ford today and they checked on my order made 2/2 and they said they had it and all was in order and to check back in mid May.

Sponsored

Bajachuck

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was on the phone when the order line opened but did not get through to order until after 11 pm I was trying for a FE but finally got a FT. I called ford today and they checked on my order made 2/2 and they said they had it and all was in order and to check back in mid May.
Sorry I ment to type WT not ft. And I agree that it should be in my hands😄

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am thinking if your bronco is not on a build list in June it will be a while because of the world shortage of chips. Ford said it was cutting product on 1/2 in June because of the shortage and did not Mention the bronco. Their stock dropped over $1 today. I really hope I am wrong . I have a 6/13. 11:23 time stamp on my wt lux 4door v-6 sq. And have not gotten the email .
Man, I wish I got invited to a special private showing / early reservation party a full month before the reveal to the rest of the world! You must be a celebrity! 😜

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Build my loaded Wildtrak when they can. I'm not settling for shit.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not going to chase constraints or
Guess what will get my bronco built faster.
just sit back and relax it will get here when it gets here and if it doesn’t move on and buy something else...
It’s just a car man... don’t settle get what u actually want...

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m thinkin the OP was making a joke (being forced into a higher trim level)... however, I’m a 2dr badlands as well... I hope you’re not causing me more delays by doing so... 😡😉
Sponsored