UPnort

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agreed on keypad. Soon as i saw that it was locked in. I dont know how many times ive been canoeing down rivers on wkd trips with at least one drunken capsize or anytime being out in the woods. A million different activities this would be very usefull. This a key underestimated feature.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Battery issues? Same could be said on fobs if that's your big hang up. donā€™t see anyone saying they donā€™t want key fob because of the chance of a battery runnjng

Ive had trucks with the keypads since 2000 and never had an issue.

Do I wish it was worked into the body line more yes, but with the removable top this is what we get. And Iā€™m getting it for sure.
A chance? Has there been a recall on key fobs? Any official Technical Service Bulletins issued for fobs? The sticky tootsie roll has known problems. Be thankful that you haven't been affected. Credit to @Rick Astley - Keypad Issues

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

With you on everything but the keypad. Keypads are by far one of the best things Ford ever did! You can lock your keys in your car and still be able to get it. There are so many times when you can use this.
- If you ski or snowboard itā€™s awesome to leave your keys in the car to now worry about losing or landing on them.
-water stuff, boat or Jetski leave your keys locked in car and not worry about them.
-leaving a car somewhere like for service, they can just lock your keys in it and you get the car later with your code.

Iā€™m more shocked itā€™s not standard and other companies have not tried to have there own versions. I guess itā€™s one of those things you donā€™t know how much you will use till you have it.
if you lock your keys in your car, and you have the "Intelligent Access" from the mid package, doesn't that mean anyone can walk up to your bronco, touch the handle, and it will unlock? because the keys are inside?

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agreed on keypad. Soon as i saw that it was locked in. I dont know how many times ive been canoeing down rivers on wkd trips with at least one drunken capsize or anytime being out in the woods. A million different activities this would be very usefull. This a key underestimated feature.
I see what you did there...

Sponsored

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
if you lock your keys in your car, and you have the "Intelligent Access" from the mid package, doesn't that mean anyone can walk up to your bronco, touch the handle, and it will unlock? because the keys are inside?
Maybe it's just because I have an older model edge (2015), but I cannot lock my car with the key fob inside. I do have a key pad as well.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Rigid 40" light bar is way over priced via Ford, like you can get it $800 cheaper.
Got some more info and links? Interested in this plus installation costs for aftermarket

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't these options also dealer installed and covered under warranty? That may be something to consider also. I think the receiver hitch is a little overpriced but it will come installed and wired for trailer lights and I will need it immediately for the bike rack I'm ordering with it. Plus I wont have to lay under it as soon as I get home and install it and wire it myself.
yes and you can finance it in with your vehicle purchase

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just hope everyone buys the sliders then upgrades and sells them to me for $100.

I wonā€™t be getting many accessories other than like aux switches and slush mats as I like adding the other stuff on as I go.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

might bave been addressed already, but why is the paint protection not available for the sasquatch package?

Sponsored

MattECDNdealer

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Demo: 21 Bronco BL (2dr 2.3 MT) Toy: 04 TJ Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go on any Jeep forum and ask about the quality of "Rusty Ridge" products, it is usually junk.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure these paint protection films have improved since I had one installed on my acura 10 years ago, but I'm still not interested in doing one again.

While they do protect the paint from small chips, the film itself gets damaged instead and is visible. Also, there will likely be some bubbles in the film right from the factory.

So, at the end of the day, either the paint or the film will be damaged and will be an eyesore.

They said that you could always remove the film later, but I'm a little nervous peeling it off after 10 years.

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$2500 for a winch and bumper add on bracket / mini cactus bar. Seems a bit high.
Yes I just searched a few Warn Wench option.
I noticed the Warn 10s Zeon Synthetic. Is the most currect and hi tech. The Synthetic about $1,700. The option wench it 3/8 Steel Rope/cable for $2,500.
Who ever i don't see a mounting expense of $800
I would say No, or at the least wait and see.

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

might bave been addressed already, but why is the paint protection not available for the sasquatch package?
Can't have too much weight on the top of such a tall vehicle...
Sponsored