First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you all for the clarity on the FP 2” lift coil-overs…narrowed down to these or the Bilstein adjustable lift shocks…still investigating those as not sure how putting my stock springs on the adjustable Bilsteins would impact the suspension geometry…OR are the adjustable Bilsteins a complete coil-over set like the Ford Performance coil-overs and, if so, with them adjusted for a 2” (or 1.5” lift) will my suspension geometry still be OK? Think I’m losing my mind over all this “stuff”…should’ve just ordered SAS, but was told it was still a constrained option…
Sponsored

J_wiley2422

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you clear 37 km3 s with these

BaseManSquatch

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Couple of quick questions:

1) How much does the dealer charge to install the lift kit?

2) Do they pay you for your stock/brand new shocks/springs?

3) Why pick the Ford lift kit when OME has light/medium/and heavy lift kits depending on what kinds of heavy accessories you want to add.

Bronc617

Black Diamond
First Name
Judson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I bought these coilovers online. I was going to install them myself but have some concerns over being able to torque the bolts to 350 lb ft so I started calling around to see what it would cost to install. $2400 at my Ford Dealer, $1170 and $1350 at local performance shops. This seems crazy to me. I'm going to try a couple regular shops but I might just have to go buy a crazy torque wrench and do it myself.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I bought these coilovers online. I was going to install them myself but have some concerns over being able to torque the bolts to 350 lb ft so I started calling around to see what it would cost to install. $2400 at my Ford Dealer, $1170 and $1350 at local performance shops. This seems crazy to me. I'm going to try a couple regular shops but I might just have to go buy a crazy torque wrench and do it myself.
Just use a decent breaker bar with a 3 foot hunk of pipe on it, lift until you feel your lifting 120 pounds, all good.

OP
OP
azuano3654

azuano3654

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@azuano3654 Happen to have any more pictures
Happy to provide whatever other pictures you're looking for. Was there an angle or something else that the first pictures in the thread didn't show?

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Happy to provide whatever other pictures you're looking for. Was there an angle or something else that the first pictures in the thread didn't show?
Don't want to be a pain asking for specifics but maybe an angled shot from the front end.

Also now that you have had them on for a few months still worth it to you?

OP
OP
azuano3654

azuano3654

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don't want to be a pain asking for specifics but maybe an angled shot from the front end.

Also now that you have had them on for a few months still worth it to you?
Like angled from the ground looking up? I've been very happy with the decision - we did White Rim trail in April and they performed really well in that terrain. Also very happy with the lift they provided.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm not describing it right haha if you could snap a picture from an angle like either of these shots of mine I'd really appreciate it!

20220529_142052.jpg

20220109_134156.jpg

Sponsored

Bronc617

Black Diamond
First Name
Judson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just use a decent breaker bar with a 3 foot hunk of pipe on it, lift until you feel your lifting 120 pounds, all good.
Bought a 30" breaker bar. Worked like a charm. Thanks for the suggestion. The install took 6 hours but wasn't too hard.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘16 Corvette Z51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford Performance 2" Lift Kit Coilovers for non-SAS Bronco Installed! - Impressions, Review, Photos IMG_0625
Ford Bronco Ford Performance 2" Lift Kit Coilovers for non-SAS Bronco Installed! - Impressions, Review, Photos IMG_0629

I installed this kit today. Took me maybe 5 leisurely hours. I drove it around a bit and everything felt great. I’ll drive more tomorrow and snap pics. I didn’t measure before and after, but it looks like 2” of lift.

Cardboardbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Ford Performance 2" Lift Kit Coilovers for non-SAS Bronco Installed! - Impressions, Review, Photos IMG_0629

I installed this kit today. Took me maybe 5 leisurely hours. I drove it around a bit and everything felt great. I’ll drive more tomorrow and snap pics. I didn’t measure before and after, but it looks like 2” of lift.
Post up some pics of how the bronco looks! 😎

Jviz4u

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice-Mountain special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here a picture

BBBB0623@KermitBronco-23.jpg

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘16 Corvette Z51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m 500 miles in and absolutely love the ride.

I do have the Rockjock trac bar bracket in the mail and the OEM rear sway bar, to perfect the rear end feel.

My Bronco will be setup more as a high speed dune/ gravel truck, than rock crawler.

Wheels and tires are going on Friday. RTRs and 33” Destination AT2s.

IMG_0680.jpeg
IMG_0679.jpeg
IMG_0681.jpeg
IMG_0682.jpeg
IMG_0683.jpeg

IMG_0691.jpeg
Sponsored