Sponsored

Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you know if the bronco will be able to be flashed by the whipple tuner if later down the road I want more power than what the ford tune will give me?
You can use the Ford Procal device to return the vehicle to stock and then flash the Whipple tune onto the vehicle with the Tomahawk device.
Sponsored

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was doing the 2.7l tune and it asked me on the screen if I changed anything on my front end. I said know I just have a Big Bend SAS stock with upgraded front bumper, winch and 6100 shock. No is correct right?

Also, what does this mean? I noticed I have a DCLM tune that loaded. Is this something I want to do? What is a M190 vs M210 and does the tune upgrade to it or is it an actual part that installs then you do the tune?

• Enables upgrade of M190 to M210 front drive unit by reconfiguring DLCM module
If you have the stock front end on the vehicle then you would choose no. Only if you have upgraded the front driveline with the M190 or M210 drive unit you would choose those options.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was doing the 2.7l tune and it asked me on the screen if I changed anything on my front end. I said know I just have a Big Bend SAS stock with upgraded front bumper, winch and 6100 shock. No is correct right?

Also, what does this mean? I noticed I have a DCLM tune that loaded. Is this something I want to do? What is a M190 vs M210 and does the tune upgrade to it or is it an actual part that installs then you do the tune?

• Enables upgrade of M190 to M210 front drive unit by reconfiguring DLCM module
Even if you answer no and have the stock M190/M210 FDU, the latest ProCal4 forcibly updates the DLCM (driveline) module software anyway. That's why you see the DLCM "tune" loaded.

Last edited:

CrytpX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
992S, Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tune is no good for California, but I want to install it for off-road use only ;);). When and if it does becomes legal in CA, can we upload newer maps or get the carb stickers (or whatever to show it's CA legal)?

Sponsored

FatThigh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello gents, do we have an update for 2023 model compatibility yet?

The 2023 model year will be added shortly. They are still waiting for their EO approval for it to be 49 or 50 state legal. Once it's been approved we will update the listing for the 2023 MY.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Tune is no good for California, but I want to install it for off-road use only ;);). When and if it does becomes legal in CA, can we upload newer maps or get the carb stickers (or whatever to show it's CA legal)?
Once the tunes are Carb approved and available in CA you will register the device with Ford Performance and request the file. I'm unsure about the CARB sticker but do know that they provide the EO number for CARB once it's been approved.

Alvrz

Base
First Name
Rodny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm still waiting for the 2023 year model☹

Sponsored

CrytpX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
992S, Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once the tunes are Carb approved and available in CA you will register the device with Ford Performance and request the file. I'm unsure about the CARB sticker but do know that they provide the EO number for CARB once it's been approved.
Are you referring to carb file or the maps? If we need to request the maps, will Ford provide the maps being that the car is 2022 in CA?

lethaljake

First Edition
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

lethaljake

First Edition
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@LethalPerformance Whipple or Ford Performance for 23 2.7?
Honestly, great question. Both are amazing and beneficial to the platform, but I will say; keep in mind that the Whipple does NOT store your stock file compared to the Ford Performance. However, it is noted

"***Reverting to stock calibration with non-production tires/gears will result in error codes. Loss of functionality of critical systems may occur**"

That in mind, being installed by an Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified tech also will secure you a 3 year/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service!

Let me know if you have any additional questions, and I'll be glad to help!

Thanks!

fdchief

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch, 1995 F250, 2018 Rebel R2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Ford Performance 2023 Calibration is OFFICIALLY LIVE! Just got word!

Just got word the calibration for '23 Models are live!!
im ready to order for 2023 model... when will it hit your website?
Sponsored