Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what he’s said the dealership info they’re sending out is basically stuff we already know
there might be something else?‍♂
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I totally understand what you're saying. The conundrum is you've just described Summer 2020, Fall 2020, and Winter '20-'21.

Vaccine is far off - and from what I read won't be a silver bullet anyway. Best hope is remdesivir or something similar becomes an accepted therapeutic in the next month or so. I'm an old fuck - so I'll be hiding under the blankets for awhile yet.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I totally understand what you're saying. The conundrum is you've just described Summer 2020, Fall 2020, and Winter '20-'21.

Vaccine is far off - and from what I read won't be a silver bullet anyway. Best hope is remdesivir or something similar becomes an accepted therapeutic in the next month or so. I'm an old fuck - so I'll be hiding under the blankets for awhile yet.
What’s the George Carlin bit about “Old Fucks” vs “old men” and “old farts?”?

Edit; FOUND IT:

God I wish this guy was still alive.

Sponsored

Dirty dawg

First Name
Metro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Navigator, two mustangs, edge
Really getting tired of the one bolt at a time introduction. I cannot see why they just introduce it so people can move forward with thier dreams. Virus or not this has to be the worse introduction i hav experienced. This vehicle design was started almost five years ago, it was redesigned because it was a flop, come on ford get with it already.

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Really getting tired of the one bolt at a time introduction. I cannot see why they just introduce it so people can move forward with thier dreams. Virus or not this has to be the worse introduction i hav experienced. This vehicle design was started almost five years ago, it was redesigned because it was a flop, come on ford get with it already.
I’m not familiar with the redesign. What did the previous version look like?

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you're in the wrong forum. At the very least, you have very bad info. And "virus or not"; you do realize this is the worst pandemic we have experienced in over 100 years and nobody knows how to deal with it and still get everything else done. Sorry Ford isn't meeting your expectations. Please go buy a Jeep or get one of those super awesome Blazers.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Vaccine is far off - and from what I read won't be a silver bullet anyway. ...
Yeah. Unless the plan is to delay a few more years then there just has to be a plan around the pandemic. This isn't going to be "over" even past the first delays Job 1 date ...

4X4 Lady

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s not funny. I did that with chocks on my shoes driving a 20’ straight truck and literally had to stand up to clutch and shift and sit down to release clutch

4X4 Lady

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Didn’t have a problem with my Bronco’s clutch until I fell out of a planes belly offloading.
Sponsored