Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
God I wish this guy was still alive.
"Mister 7 Words" (shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits) was indeed a national treasure.

But if I had only one Lazarus pill to give out, it'd have to go to Jake Elwood...we lost Belushi wayy too soon.
Sponsored

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
"Mister 7 Words" (shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits) was indeed a national treasure.

But if I had only one Lazarus pill to give out, it'd have to go to Jake Elwood...we lost Belushi wayy too soon.
Belushi was good and probably a better pick but I would also consider Chris Farley for my pick.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape '09 Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm out to the 2022 MY (fall '21) anyway, unless my '18 Escape 1.5L starts drowning #3 & 4 cylinders with coolant before then. Did the FSA 19B37 and drive it with a balloon foot; should last.?

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm out to the 2022 MY (fall '21) anyway, unless my '18 Escape 1.5L starts drowning #3 & 4 cylinders with coolant before then. Did the FSA 19B37 and drive it with a balloon foot; should last.?
The 1.5L is supposed to be the base engine in the Bronco Sport..... smh....

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wall, crap!:mad:

Sponsored

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape '09 Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Fortunately we've had no problems with ours at 20K miles, and we have an 8/100k extended warranty, But we originally got it for She Whom Must Be Obeyed and I was to drive our Mariner. She couldn't stand the A.S.S; in her mind she was worried it wouldn't restart like my sister-in-law's 2017 FE did, so we switched back. the ASS doesn't bug me usually and it's never failed to restart.
I drove a 2020 FE with the 1.5L I-3 Dragon for a day while ours was in for the FSA and didn't like it (the motor-rest of the car is nice). And if I'm the one driving it, I'druther have something a little bigger
Before the '18 Escape, SWMBO had the Mariner still, and I had was leasing a Flex (sorry to see it discontinued, really liked it) and maybe should have bought out the lease instead of buying the Escape.
Anyway, '22 Bronco, maybe Ranger.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Had the time of my life with my 87 Bronco II, would roll down all windows on all 4 doors and... wait a minute ?
Ive never seen one but i heard that limited number of bronco IIs had removable siide windows. But not a door. Still cool.

Camel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco II
Ive never seen one but i heard that limited number of bronco IIs had removable siide windows. But not a door. Still cool.
They're all removable with a sawzall! But as far as I know, the feature never made it. The 84 years actually had the windows glued in, so they don't leak. After that they were removable with bolts but they leak to shit.
Man I love BII's and I don't get why others don't. Hot take but the 2.8's stand with the 300 I6s as some tough puppies...can't beat a timing gear. Sounds like a school bus and gutless but anything is fun enough with a stick.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would really like to see what this Jeep clone looked like. There are aspects of the current released pics that look very Jeep, AND also very EB. I'm not sure how they avoid looking Jeepy to most people who were born post EB, and maybe even post FSB / OJ. Maybe that is why no SFA (ducks!) ...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Must have been one hell of a party last night after I went to bed! So what is the most popular guess on the reveal date?

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Michigan just extended the stay at home order through mid-May. Making exceptions for some small businesses and groups. Makes me wonder if this is going to change anything for the bronco reveal?
Sponsored