Searchdawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Supercrew Platinum 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve seen a few folks looking for a tool kit to carry onboard. Well, me too! I came across this BoxoUSA UTV tool roll and it’s pretty nice and fairly compact…66 pieces, although I did add a few extras. I was interested in a tool roll mostly because they’re organized and didn’t want any rattling. Boxo also has an off-road kit & “King of the Hammers” kit. It’s an 80 piece bag style kit. I did not opt for it because of the size and it was substantially more money. Since getting my UTV kit, they reduced the price of the off-road kit…it is now only $15 more than the UTV kit (dang it, missed out again 🤣)
BoxoUSA Also offers a 15% discount for military and first responders.
The UTV kit has room for more than what is in the kit with an extra pocket and two extra sleeves. I added a 1/2” ratchet, 1/2” drive 21 mm deep well, Ares 13” extendable indexing pry bar, Klein side cutters and wire stripping crimper, circuit tester, electrical tape, electrical connectors, snap ring pliers, misc. zip ties, duct tape.
I had already added all the 1/4” drive torx bits to the issued Bronco kit in the glove box and a tire plug kit in the cargo floor storage area. Also, I carry a Milwaukee 18 volt air compressor below the M2M cargo shelf. What do you all think, anything I should add?
Anyhow, hope this helps someone out. Pics Included…the pic of the tools above the kit show the tools I added.
-UPDATE- 1/24/24. Was able to add a pickle fork and inner tie rod to the kit. Feeling pretty good about this set up.
Ford Bronco Found a pretty cool onboard tool kit IMG_0718

Ford Bronco Found a pretty cool onboard tool kit IMG_0717

Ford Bronco Found a pretty cool onboard tool kit IMG_0712

Ford Bronco Found a pretty cool onboard tool kit IMG_0716

Ford Bronco Found a pretty cool onboard tool kit IMG_0714

Ford Bronco Found a pretty cool onboard tool kit IMG_0713
Sponsored

Last edited:

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice find, this kit looks pretty complete. I'm hoping its used more to help out others than repair my own rig. :)

PS, I noticed your other vehicle in your sig. I traded in a 2014 Supercrew Platinum F150 with the 5.0 for my Bronco. I can honestly say the only thing I miss are the fart fans in the seat, and the huge gas tank.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BOXO are good tools. Almost too nice for the trail though, but guess that‘s a matter of perspective. Those would almost live in my garage.

I have a Step 22 Pangolin tool roll that I take with me. Thing is expensive as all hell, but I have it loaded with tools from an old Crescent set and a few more from Harbor Freight. Carry a Hercules 1/2 torque wrench with a 19mm socket for my lugs.

My garage tools are mostly Tekton and a cheap Torx+ set from amazon. These were pricey and don’t leave the house outside of a couple of sockets.

How much was that BOXO?

OP
OP
Searchdawg

Searchdawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Link-https://boxousa.com/pages/tool-bags-rolls
BOXO are good tools. Almost too nice for the trail though, but guess that‘s a matter of perspective. Those would almost live in my garage.

I have a Step 22 Pangolin tool roll that I take with me. Thing is expensive as all hell, but I have it loaded with tools from an old Crescent set and a few more from Harbor Freight. Carry a Hercules 1/2 torque wrench with a 19mm socket for my lugs.

My garage tools are mostly Tekton and a cheap Torx+ set from amazon. These were pricey and don’t leave the house outside of a couple of sockets.

How much was that BOXO?
With the First Responder discount it was $327.25 + shipping and taxes. Not a bad deal as I have seen an empty tool roll (tools not included) that’s not as nice, heavy duty or organized for well over $100.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Searchdawg

Searchdawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice find, this kit looks pretty complete. I'm hoping its used more to help out others than repair my own rig. :)

PS, I noticed your other vehicle in your sig. I traded in a 2014 Supercrew Platinum F150 with the 5.0 for my Bronco. I can honestly say the only thing I miss are the fart fans in the seat, and the huge gas tank.
Yeah, kept my F150. Need it for towing and hauling. It has the 3.5 eco boost with a Livernois tuner. Does almost everything I need it to except haul my skid steer 🤣. Love the 36 gallon tank and wished the Bronco had the range of my F150.

IMG_0084.jpeg

IMG_0879.jpeg

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks familiar. I probably spent way more on this version....

https://motleyind.com/products/ford-bronco-tool-kit

Ford Bronco Found a pretty cool onboard tool kit IMG_0879

I mean, this is a decent kit too. Doesn’t include everything you may need for a tie rod/axle change but still good. The price on this is for the licensing fee to run Ford logo. So if the unique factor is worth it, then it’s worth it! Good quality tools too.
I have a tool bag and I fill it with all kinds of tools. Like 30 lbs worth haha. But I’m usually responsible for everyone on the trail

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Link-https://boxousa.com/pages/tool-bags-rolls

With the First Responder discount it was $327.25 + shipping and taxes. Not a bad deal as I have seen an empty tool roll (tools not included) that’s not as nice, heavy duty or organized for well over $100.
That’s even more awesome.

Yeah, my camo (why not?) Pangolin alone was about $160 with a discount code. It’s nice, but not worth that much. A roll with good tools for that price is great. Very nice looking roll too if that matters to some. Ha!

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I mean, this is a decent kit too. Doesn’t include everything you may need for a tie rod/axle change but still good. The price on this is for the licensing fee to run Ford logo. So if the unique factor is worth it, then it’s worth it! Good quality tools too.
I have a tool bag and I fill it with all kinds of tools. Like 30 lbs worth haha. But I’m usually responsible for everyone on the trail
Motley industries are good people too

Sponsored
OP
OP
Searchdawg

Searchdawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean, this is a decent kit too. Doesn’t include everything you may need for a tie rod/axle change but still good.
What else would be needed for an inner tie rod swap, just boot clamp pliers and maybe a tie rod end puller? (if you don't want to damage anything in the process)

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What else would be needed for an inner tie rod swap, just boot clamp pliers and maybe a tie rod end puller? (if you don't want to damage anything in the process)
[/QUOTE

oops, didn’t initially see the link when I responded. I stand corrected. Good for tie rods!
You need a very big adjustable wrench for the tie rod nut. Do you know if this one is the proper size? This kit would make a great gift and I’ll probably snag one.

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

99 bucks at Harbor Freight (with a coupon). Lifetime warranty. I mean it will most likely be used in some sort of dirt or mud situation, so if something breaks or gets lost, it's not so bad... I carry a few extra pieces, but this has pretty good stuff. In my opinion.
Ford Bronco Found a pretty cool onboard tool kit 1705691977040
Sponsored