Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Punishing just some of the dealers who are doing this is good. Punishing Ford who set this whole big scheme up would seem better. I don't know the solution, but these attacks on bad dealers are just the small skirmishes that maybe make a few of those dealers reverse course - but clearly some won't. Need to find the path to make it painful for @Ford Motor Company if real change is desired.
Sponsored

Robtw

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So far
1640801372072.png

[/QUOTE]
This is BS! They are able to get negative reviews removed. They are back up to 4.2 stars on Google and have fewer total reviews.
Ford Bronco FREMONT FORD PRICE GOUGING 1640892399454

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Punishing just some of the dealers who are doing this is good. Punishing Ford who set this whole big scheme up would seem better. I don't know the solution, but these attacks on bad dealers are just the small skirmishes that maybe make a few of those dealers reverse course - but clearly some won't. Need to find the path to make it painful for @Ford Motor Company if real change is desired.
good luck with that... they are insulated from the fray... they only provide the product and the suggested pricing...

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only solution is what Ford did with their GT. That was not without hassle as well. But those who received one all purchased for MSRP. Only after the 2 yr agreement did the price spike by a million figures.

Find a dealer that’s fair and buy everything from them. If you constantly look to save that $120 you will be bitten every now and then.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

This is BS! They are able to get negative reviews removed. They are back up to 4.2 stars on Google and have fewer total reviews.

[/QUOTE]
The reviews and yelp are a scam. Yelp tells businesses to purchase from them and they will push good reviews to the top and destroy some of the bad. It’s a con game!

Sponsored

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

[/QUOTE]
Use dealerrater.com

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is the truth. Ford not only turns a blind eye to these stealerships and their “let your conscience be your guide” sales plan…. they are complicit through actions they have taken.
1. Ford lowered the name match threshold from 80% to 60% and the dealership will only get a warning for pricing 40 reservation holders out of every 100 out of their Bronco as a back door way to acquire dealer stock. They are not penalized by loss of allocations until that 41st reservation holder gets screwed. Reducing the 80% name match policy to 60% as a way of eliminating shenanigans (as Ford put it) was Ford’s way of authorizing these activities.
2. Ford has made it nearly impossible for a Bronco reservation holder to change dealerships when these unscrupulous dealer actions take place.
So, in summary…..Ford empowered the stealerships to charge excessive ADM’s then took away the customer’s only lifeline by removing the option to go somewhere else. Either pay the ADM or walk so the stealerships can sell to the highest bidder. Yep, Ford is taking care of their customers alright ……the dealershits.

Last edited:

JB93

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The only solution is what Ford did with their GT. That was not without hassle as well. But those who received one all purchased for MSRP. Only after the 2 yr agreement did the price spike by a million figures.

Find a dealer that’s fair and buy everything from them. If you constantly look to save that $120 you will be bitten every now and then.
But wasn't that more of the right approach for a limited production supercar? Ford is "supposed" to build as many Broncos as they can...eventually...maybe.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How do you see a class action suit against Ford? Ford has nothing to do with the dealer ADM. The dealers are nothing more than authorized distributors of a brand. Bronco pricing is 100% supply and demand driven. Some day in the future when the pipeline is full ADM on Bronco's will be a thing of the past. The next new hot ticket vehicle will inherit the ADM. This has been the trend for decades. ADM is not new. That said the dealers that are hitting order holders with ADM at delivery are absolute D-bags and should be crucified.
Are you serious? A good lawyer could sue the weatherman for his golf game getting rained out. Ford is ultimately culpable.

Homer8715

Badlands
First Name
Artemis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / 22 honda civic / acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
people with jeeps and Harleys have the freedom hey buddy type wave , bronco should be the I got date raped by ford wave

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree that Ford is ultimately to blame for the cockamamie way they set up the reservation system, and for poor communication throughout the entire process.

Also, remember that lots of people who are novices at custom ordering new cars and trucks have been part of this Bronco rollout. When you would put your location into the Ford website, it "assigned" a dealer for you to reserve your Bronco through. I think it's reasonable that many people used to ordering things online assumed the only difference was where you would pick up the Bronco -- not radical differences in delivery timing and pricing based on your choice, or that you would be locked into that dealer forever if the deal went badly or if you moved halfway across the country.

Reactions: Sjk

sadiki2527

Badlands
First Name
sadiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t kick the OP while he’s down. He mentioned having good experiences with the service dept which led him to place an order with this dealer. I’m sure we’d all do things differently in hindsight, but it’s too late to go back now. Being told what should’ve been done isn’t helping, sometimes ppl just need a shoulder, an ear or some help from the B6G crew to let these shady dealers know we see their BS.
B6G has definitely been a shoulder for me and until you end up in a situation you don't know how it will play out. What is scary here is that you don't know what your vehicle truly cost until you get to the dealer

77Highboy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Jags, 2 Jeeps, Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The message here to all of us is if you have an order in, if its not in writing, get it in writing. As others have noted, paper is near worthless if you can't trust the dealer, but the vast majority of dealers (let's assume) are professionals, fair, and won't have any problem with a written understanding by both parties of the deal prior to delivery. Any who balk when asked, well, there's your trouble. The unfortunate thing in all this is that the bad apple dealers are spoiling the trust we would otherwise have in the rest.

sccohen

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a bad experience with Fremont Ford back in 2013 and choose to never do business with them again. I ordered a 2014 Mustang in 2013 and when It came in they wanted to give me $5,000 less then KBB good value for trade-in. It was in excellent condition. When i said ok no trade they wanted a $5,000 ADM so I just walked away. I always have 2 cars and usually replace 1 every 1 to 1.5 years, but 2 max. Usually my daily driver.

Unfortunately there are a lot of bad dealers in Bay Area, especially over charging for service.

With Bronco its harder to walk away though for me, cause I want a Jeep Wrangler replacement that I can drive to Moab and not have to tow with 35-37" tires. But I've found that smaller town dealers tend to be less greedy so sometimes it worth it to drive a little and save a lot.
Sponsored