First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 Scrambler , CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those of you who have actually gotten your rigs, whats been your experience with the Jeep community? Being the President of my local Jeep club and getting a Bronco , my club members do some ripping, but for the most part like them. They all point out the IFS issues and that back tire in the air thing you always see.

bronck.jpg
Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I havenā€™t had it long enough to have a big sample size but most Jeep owners that Iā€™ve encountered admit that itā€™s a worthy competitor. I doesnā€™t mean they would buy one, which is only natural if youā€™re a long time Jeeper.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went crawling with some Jeep guys this past weekend. They all loved the Bronco. Gave me a little bit of a hard time for IFS vs solid front axles, but we all agree that the Bronco is going to do nothing but push Jeep to innovate more. The 2 companies will push each other in a market that has been fairly stagnant for a long time. The best part is that a lot of the Jeep aftermarket mod companies have things they can come up with for the Bronco.

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought Iā€™d miss the Jeep Wave, but Iā€™m all set on that!

Sponsored

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, I had a Wrangler for years, and this thing is hands down a better vehicle in most ways. I think the only thing I miss about my jeep was I found the softop a little easier to deal with. Otherwise, they can have the solid front axel.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd say for the most part I've found general indifference from the Jeep community. I've had several guys in Toyota Tundra's and Tacoma's give me the thumbs up.

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went crawling with some Jeep guys this past weekend. They all loved the Bronco. Gave me a little bit of a hard time for IFS vs solid front axles, but we all agree that the Bronco is going to do nothing but push Jeep to innovate more. The 2 companies will push each other in a market that has been fairly stagnant for a long time. The best part is that a lot of the Jeep aftermarket mod companies have things they can come up with for the Bronco.
^^ THIS.

I've had nine Jeeps over 25+ years (we still have 3 in the family). I'm excited to see how the Bronco will force Jeep to innovate a bit. The Bronco's ride, comfort, conveniences, innovations, and tech leave the current Wrangler in the dust. Capabilities of the two are very similar however.

I believe the next iteration of the Wrangler is due in 2024, but I'm guessing they're revisiting their current plans and with Supply Chain still an issue could delay to 2025.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see a lot of rubbernecking from them while driving. From online comments you can tell there's plenty of insecure manchildren that feel threatened that another brand dares to cut into Jeep's niche - especially Ford which is popular to hate already.

If any of them makes fun of your IFS, challenge them to keep up on a high speed offroad course.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Our Jeep Wrangler and our Bronco get along quite well in the same driveway. No bickering, no tire slashing between them. I am getting a hint of resentment from the Jeep lately though since the Bronco tends to get driven more.

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Most Jeep people ask how I like it and few friends will give me some ribbing about it. But so far it has been pretty positive all around.

Most people get that the Bronco should help drive innovation from Jeep. Heck, the Extreme Recon package for the Jeep was obviously driven by the Sasquatch package and the extra power the 2.7 has over the Jeep 3.6 might part of the rush for Jeep to be pushing to get the I6 Hurricane engine out.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Except for EGOS, why would there be an issue????
Sponsored