Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hold up. We literally have a Karen! @Karen82! you do your thing. Raise hell!

Ford Bronco Front Royal Ford avoid at all cost 1643766684646
Sponsored

OP
OP

Karen82!

Big Bend
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hold up. We literally have a Karen! @Karen82! you do your thing. Raise hell!

Ford Bronco Front Royal Ford avoid at all cost 1643766684646
Real Karen's are actually kind of nice😂 I honestly don't know if I even really want to fight someone to do the right thing or just restart my order at a company who wants to do the right thing!

SPK4102

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would question the comment about selling $5k over MSRP price agreement with Ford. Wonder what Ford would say about that, if you could find someone to ask with Ford.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed my reservation 9/20. In March I placed my order with Billy Albright. Through our discussions he assured me MSRP price. My order was pushed to 22 and just last week I finally got my VIN, then the following week I was notified they would charge a markup of $5000. I sent my Price Protection number that Ford gave me to my salesman and his response was all of our vehicles are priced over MSRP. I called Ford to make a complaint but now I feel like I have no options. Over a year of waiting just to be told after I finally have a VIN that they will not not honor MSRP and over charge $5000.

Ford Bronco Front Royal Ford avoid at all cost 1643767335605
Dealers are just using customer reservations as their own personal “orders” knowing that most people will let them keep it for what they’re charging. Ford should transfer those deals to another dealership of the customers choice when situations like this pop up. Shame.

JB93

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Everyone who says they won’t pay over msrp period isn’t likely in your shoes. You’ve waited a long time for this moment. What if you offered to pay $5000 over if they issue you a 7yr/100k bumper to bumper warranty and or some extras you’d like to have and finance you for an extra 6 months to help you spread out their last second overcharge. Or offer way less than $5000 with no add ons They may think they have another buyer in the wings but you’re standing there ready to sign paperwork. You may not get the exact price you deserve but you might get good enough to let it go and just enjoy your bronco. Def a personal decision just saying you might have some options. I’d def try to deal with GM and not sales mgr buffoon. It’s hard for a half way decent man to screw over a nice lady. Play the game get the bronco. Or as you stated start over with an honest dealer and get it in writing so no games required. Best of luck to you. I hope it works out.

edit…and do it in person not on email. I’d probably surprise show up and ask to see GM and be prepared to wait. Everything works better in person. Email and phone too easy to blow you off.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed my reservation 9/20. In March I placed my order with Billy Albright. Through our discussions he assured me MSRP price. My order was pushed to 22 and just last week I finally got my VIN, then the following week I was notified they would charge a markup of $5000. I sent my Price Protection number that Ford gave me to my salesman and his response was all of our vehicles are priced over MSRP. I called Ford to make a complaint but now I feel like I have no options. Over a year of waiting just to be told after I finally have a VIN that they will not not honor MSRP and over charge $5000.

Ford Bronco Front Royal Ford avoid at all cost 1643767335605
1 star review left. ⭐

Sponsored
OP
OP

Karen82!

Big Bend
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would question the comment about selling $5k over MSRP price agreement with Ford. Wonder what Ford would say about that, if you could find someone to ask with Ford.
When I made my complaint with Ford today I did put that in there. Amber said that's definitely not true but how much Ford actually cares about what some dealerships are doing is questionable.

Screenshot_20220201-121235_Gmail.jpg

Barlos

Base
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I asked the same question on MSRP price and I was told not to worry about it in an email, now that email is gone somehow and I asked twice and they are not responding. I think I have a surprise mark-up coming my way as well. and this is one of the dealers that promise to respect MSRP.
I am very disapointed. ( Dealer is in California )

OP
OP

Karen82!

Big Bend
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So once you get a VIN, how long would it be to before you get the Bronco?
My build date is end of March, from reading other people's experiences it could be 3 weeks or 5 months until delivery😂