Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This thread is HUGE - so I really don't have the time to read every page or search the thread, but did come up with this info - if it's already been shared, I apologize.

727-01-01 xx*x xxxx xxxx

0 = Front and Rear Speakers Internal Amp
1 = Front Internal Amp, Rear External Variable
2 = Front Int amp, Rear Fixed Line Level
3 = Front Int amp, Rear not used
4 = Front Ext Var and Rear Int Amp
5 = Front Ext Var Rear Ext Var
6 = Front Ext Var Rear Fixed Line Level
7 = Front Ext Var Rear not used
8 = Front Fixed Line Level Rear Int Amp
9 = Front Fixed line level, Rear Ext Var
A = Front Fixed line level, Rear Fixed Line level
B = Front Fixed Line Level, Rear not used
C = Front, reserved, Rear Int amp
D = Front reserved, Rear Ext Var
E = Front reserved, Rear Fixed line level
F = Front reserved, Rear not used

My stock '22 BB (6 speaker system) data has '2' in this section.

Wouldn't you want to use '5'?

See this thread:

https://community.cyanlabs.net/t/acm-as-built-database/2121

Has anyone verified with @plugnplaykits if his harness is using the front speaker inputs to amp the rear speakers or no?
Sponsored

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone want to try this setting to see if the rear speakers get full range? (I have a Kicker amp already installed - and new rear speakers with bass blockers so I'm not the best test case).

ACM

727-01-01

xxxx-2xxx-xxxx

Leave everything else as is, and change the first character of the second group to '2'.

Rear Satellite Speakers

0=RSS Internal Amplifier, SO Non-Tweeter Only
1=RSS Internal Amplifier, SO Tweeter Only
2=RSS Internal Amplifier, SO Speaker and Tweeter
3=RSS Internal Amplifier, SO No Speaker Connected
4=RSS Reserved, SO Non-Tweeter Only
5=RSS Reserved, SO Tweeter Only
6=RSS Reserved, SO Speaker and Tweeter
7=RSS Reserved, SO No Speaker Connected
8=RSS Reserved, SO Non-Tweeter Only
9=RSS Reserved, SO Tweeter Only
A=RSS Reserved, SO Speaker and Tweeter
B=RSS Reserved, SO No Speaker Connected
C=RSS Disabled, SO Non-Tweeter Only
D=RSS Disabled, SO Tweeter Only
E=RSS Disabled, SO Speaker and Tweeter
F=RSS Disabled, SO No Speaker Connected

My OEM setting for this entry was '1'.

Changing it to '2' would match the the setting for the front kick panel speakers.

robbieb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone with a sound bar get this message?

“Low power mode on”.

Shows up on the radio in the upper left corner when I first start it.

I’m wondering if my dealer actually flashed my acm when they installed my soundbar.

C32E6223-71A0-4BE7-ABD2-AE7682FC47EC.jpeg

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi guys 1st time here. Yeah the speaker is shiet on the Broncos. So I did some messing around with the Forscan and manage to open up some stuff with the speakers. Now if your not sure or comfortable messing with the Forscan i suggest not to do it.

So if you look under ACM module there is a setting on the 1st line. Gonna try to attach a pic. The 1st box is what you want to change. It will be the 3 and 4 character.. On my Badlands original settings is 382B i changed it to 3801.. hope this helps.. this worked for me..
Hello @Bronconewby !

Can you tell me the difference of editing the first line of the ACM Module to 3800 vs. 3801? I've only heard of "3800."

Thank you!

Sponsored

CyberRox

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't install a subwoofer but I upgraded my 4" speakers in both the dash and the rears. My fronts worked with no issues, my rear speakers sounded flat and got no bass and zero movement from the cones. Tried rewiring negative to positive etc but that did not work either.

I then found this post (pic attached) regarding forescan and my rear 4" speaker issues are solved. They now sound just like the front dash speakers with bass and cone movement.

Ford Bronco Full Range to rear speakers C32E6223-71A0-4BE7-ABD2-AE7682FC47EC
This does not give full signal to the pods so I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion. All is does is flatten the EQ. It looks like a dealer flash of the head unit is the only solution as far as I can tell. Hopefully I'm wrong.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

CyberRox

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is where I got the info. It had no effect on the rear pods when it comes to bass. I do finally have bass to the rear pods by changing the value to 3801 instead of 3800.
I’m so confused how so many can have different results with the same settings unless someone is making a mistake or using subjective measurements. mobroncos charts seem to be the most objective data I’ve seen on the matter.

I wish I had a way to measure what’s happening in my system. I can only subjectively say it sounds like the rears are getting the same as the fronts after I made the change to 3800 and 0900

CyberRox

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m so confused how so many can have different results with the same settings unless someone is making a mistake or using subjective measurements. mobroncos charts seem to be the most objective data I’ve seen on the matter.

I wish I had a way to measure what’s happening in my system. I can only subjectively say it sounds like the rears are getting the same as the fronts after I made the change to 3800 and 0900
I had zero bass to the rears with the 3800 setting. 3801 did the trick and I now have full bass response. It is weird how people are reporting different results. I would love to have a chart stating what these numbers actually do.

Sponsored

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had zero bass to the rears with the 3800 setting. 3801 did the trick and I now have full bass response. It is weird how people are reporting different results. I would love to have a chart stating what these numbers actually do.
Same @CyberRox !!

I posted that exact question in another thread but never received an answer. I'm going to give the 3801 vs. 3800 a try in my 2022. There is virtually no bass in my rear pods (upgraded to Kicker DS 4").

CyberRox

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, keep us posted on your findings. I wonder if 3802 or 3803 would do anything?
Same @CyberRox !!

I posted that exact question in another thread but never received an answer. I'm going to give the 3801 vs. 3800 a try in my 2022. There is virtually no bass in my rear pods (upgraded to Kicker DS 4").

Jpursuit

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f250 king ranch 4wd, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same result for me. Changed 727-01 line to 3800 and 727-02 line to 0901 and saw no change to the rears. Reset back to as built.

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

One would think there's some sort of device that you literally can attach the speaker wires to and measure the spectrum.

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One would think there's some sort of device that you literally can attach the speaker wires to and measure the spectrum.
It doesn't have to be that complex, All I Did with my system was hookup an amp and subwoofer to the rear channel speaker wires, Then play some test tones from here;

https://www.demolandia.net/speaker-test/tones/page-1.html

The 40hz test tone easily made it clear that all the crap people keep talking about with 727-01-01, and JBL Firmware programming are unnecessary.

Play the 40hz test tone with default settings, and you'll get silence from the subwoofer. Change one setting;

ACM 727-01-02 '0901' to '0900',

You'll hear the test tone clearly, It doesn't get any simpler or sure than that...

ACM 727-01-01 is for setting the types of speakers connected, and how to treat them as far as are they amplified by the vehicle or not, and while that could certainly be valuable in fine tuning what components are ultimately used, If the question is how to get full range to the rear speakers 727-01-02 is the only setting that needs to be changed.
Sponsored

Last edited: