Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just checked the backdoor link and it just updated right now to scheduled 8/29/22 for my Everglades from Granger. Original reservation date 10/1/20. About 229 on their latest list. So excited! Started to lose hope and I actually put a deposit on a Gladiator last week that's in transit to my local dealer, but will cancel that for my Bronco for sure!

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 5.10.59 PM.png
Did you know it was previewing or totally surprised? I'm a 10/4 reservation and not expecting to hear anything for quite a while.
Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I shoulda switched to Everglades . Iā€™m 30 something on the list with a day 2 res.

still waiting. Oh well I didnā€™t really want the 2.3 autošŸ¤”

darcivic00si

Everglades
First Name
Darci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Evora S
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Congratulations! Iā€™m stoked for you. Best of luck with the remaining process.

No shade on your party, but Ford is killinā€™ me. I must admit my frustration as Iā€™ve been in the top 20 for many manyā€¦many months. Now 11th but as we all know itā€™s not about the reservation order date or place in line, itā€™s about what Ford ā€œcan buildā€ + allocation. 2Door woes. Hereā€™s to stating positive! šŸ¤˜
I know the struggle is real! If it makes you feel any better, I originally 99'd for a 2-door base man squatch, so skipped '21. Then decided maybe I could get it sooner if I went more-door soft top. So, ordered a Wildtrak 4-door soft top. Didn't get scheduled, so when the Everglades was revealed, figured I could switch to that to get it sooner since it was supposedly only for reservation holders. Gave up hope and put a deposit on a Gladiator last week, but kept the Bronco reservation. Also, Everglades being Special Edition, I'm paying MSRP, not the Grangtober deal. Your 2-door will be worth the wait, you are at the top of the list so hope you get it soon!!!!!

darcivic00si

Everglades
First Name
Darci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Evora S
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Did you know it was previewing or totally surprised? I'm a 10/4 reservation and not expecting to hear anything for quite a while.
Totally surprised, I had checked the backdoor link this morning and nothing. I only checked again after reading someone post they had been scheduled for production at the end of the day, so I checked again and it was updated for production!!

darcivic00si

Everglades
First Name
Darci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Evora S
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I shoulda switched to Everglades . Iā€™m 30 something on the list with a day 2 res.

still waiting. Oh well I didnā€™t really want the 2.3 autošŸ¤”
Yeah, I didn't really either, I wanted manual, but I think it'll be fun to get it this year and enjoy the extra goodies. At this point, there is no way that it will lose any value anytime soon, so figured why not?

Edit: Just this morning I was finalizing my base 2-door mansquatch specs and going to change my order with Granger, I but still couldn't decide on a color and I didn't want to wait until '23 or '24 to get it.

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know the struggle is real! If it makes you feel any better, I originally 99'd for a 2-door base man squatch, so skipped '21. Then decided maybe I could get it sooner if I went more-door soft top. So, ordered a Wildtrak 4-door soft top. Didn't get scheduled, so when the Everglades was revealed, figured I could switch to that to get it sooner since it was supposedly only for reservation holders. Gave up hope and put a deposit on a Gladiator last week, but kept the Bronco reservation. Also, Everglades being Special Edition, I'm paying MSRP, not the Grangtober deal. Your 2-door will be worth the wait, you are at the top of the list so hope you get it soon!!!!!
Itā€™s been a wild ride so far! Good luck.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I didn't really either, I wanted manual, but I think it'll be fun to get it this year and enjoy the extra goodies. At this point, there is no way that it will lose any value anytime soon, so figured why not?

Edit: Just this morning I was finalizing my base 2-door mansquatch specs and going to change my order with Granger, I but still couldn't decide on a color and I didn't want to wait until '23 or '24 to get it.
I do like the wheels, fenders and sand color. All positives for me.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh hell, I rolled the dice and Ford's website laughed at me. I had the strangest dream that I got a call from Granger telling me that my Bronco was being delivered in 3 days. What a COVID-19 fever can do to your dreams... weird.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just checked the backdoor link and it just updated right now to scheduled 8/29/22 for my Everglades from Granger. Original reservation date 10/1/20. About 229 on their latest list. So excited! Started to lose hope and I actually put a deposit on a Gladiator last week that's in transit to my local dealer, but will cancel that for my Bronco for sure!

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 5.10.59 PM.png
Could this mean that they are trying to build Everglades in ā€˜22 for the ā€œearlyā€ reservationists that ordered them? I donā€™t see how else they would skip 228 orders to get to you. Congrats though.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also, Everglades being Special Edition, I'm paying MSRP, not the Grangtober deal.
@Zach@Granger Is this true? I know that optioning for an Everglades, Raptor, or Heritage (soon to be coming) eliminates the price protection from Ford. But I was still under the impression that you were honoring the Grange-tober deal of $2K below invoice regardless of the updated invoice pricing on the respective trims/special editions.

Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we know of someone who won't take their Bronco we will cancel that order and move onto the next reservation holder rather than receive that Bronco for stock inventory. We owe this to our reservation holders to help speed up the process for those who have been patient.
This is a stand-up business practice.

I understand why your customers are so loyal.

@Ford Motor Company ... stand up and take notice that some dealers do it right. You should reward them for repping your product honestly and fairly.

Edit (Disclaimer): I have no dog in this fight. I'm not a Granger customer, and I live on the other side of the country.

Last edited:

darcivic00si

Everglades
First Name
Darci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Evora S
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Could this mean that they are trying to build Everglades in ā€˜22 for the ā€œearlyā€ reservationists that ordered them? I donā€™t see how else they would skip 228 orders to get to you. Congrats though.
Maybe they all have tow or other constraints? Everglades only has 3 constraints standard HT, SAS, Mod. I didn't add tow on purpose in hopes to get it sooner.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Zach@Granger Is this true? I know that optioning for an Everglades, Raptor, or Heritage (soon to be coming) eliminates the price protection from Ford. But I was still under the impression that you were honoring the Grange-tober deal of $2K below invoice regardless of the updated invoice pricing on the respective trims/special editions.
Granger update with pricing question answered

Click the above link, Zach addressed it in their March update on how they were pricing Everglades and BRaptor. Looks like it's MSRP for Everglades.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Granger update with pricing question answered

Click the above link, Zach addressed it in their March update on how they were pricing Everglades and BRaptor. Looks like it's MSRP for Everglades.
I can understand the Braptor as it is a Ford Performance vehicle. But the Everglades is just a Black Diamond with MID+, snorkel, unique wheels/interior. There is still an invoice price associated with it and the 2K below invoice should still apply. If the 2K below invoice will only apply to trims that were available at the time of the reservation, then a WT with HOSS 3.0 may have to be the consolation for waiting 4 years

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For the special edition Broncos we are pricing at MSRP, for the reserved editions we are doing our discounted pricing.
Sponsored