Sponsored

HELP a girl out!!! My Bronco got lost and then sold!!!!

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First, sorry for your loss. That sucks. Ford should have a better shipping system. That being said, why are people still hanging their hopes on the busted ass ordering page? I walked into a dealer in January 22 and had my Bronco 4 months later. Zero ADM, zero money down, and no hassles. The order system outside of dealers is broken and likely will never be fixed.
I don't think you actually order through ford.com, all that does is generate a lead to a dealership you pick. I used the "order page" and that's where I ended up (it even said talk to a salesman who no longer worked at the dealership). The issue here is the dealership you work with.
Sponsored

JJB23

Base
First Name
Jaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't think you actually order through ford.com, all that does is generate a lead to a dealership you pick. I used the "order page" and that's where I ended up (it even said talk to a salesman who no longer worked at the dealership). The issue here is the dealership you work with.
this Isn't a Ford Issue. This sounds like a shady dealer putting off the customer and not admitting that they sold the Bronco from underneath her. Give me the VIN and I can tell you if it was sold or not. As a Ford dealership Sales manager, l have vehicle visibility and it will show exactly where a vehicle is sitting but only for the vehicles that are ordered by us. This dealer has a lot of explaining to do.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this Isn't a Ford Issue. This sounds like a shady dealer putting off the customer and not admitting that they sold the Bronco from underneath her. Give me the VIN and I can tell you if it was sold or not. As a Ford dealership Sales manager, l have vehicle visibility and it will show exactly where a vehicle is sitting but only for the vehicles that are ordered by us. This dealer has a lot of explaining to do.
Yeah, there's some others that help with that too. You would need to direct that at the OP. :)

LC84

Black Diamond
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m so sorry to hear this happened to you. I hope this is fixed for you somehow. ❤

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is some very uneducated car buyers around these parts....

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Seems like everyday there's another story about a customer being cheated out of their order by an unscrupulous dealer. @Ford Motor Company Time to start defending customers against these business practices that diminish the brand and ruin customer loyalty for a lifetime.

If a dealer pulled this on me I'd head to the completion and never look back.
The dealerships are Ford's customer.

That this isn't more widely understood creates a lot of confusion in dealerships customers across the country (those are us, the end users).

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wow rude much!!! No i am most definitely a real person. Thats the photo Bronco sent me. But thanks for your helpful comment. Im sure your a lovely person in real life.
In @JojoReady 's defense, we have seen it before on this forum and been bamboozled.
To answer your initial question "Anyone else have this happen?", please refer to the similar threads link at the bottom of the page, it unfortunately has. In the meantime, your next question for your dealer should be "What about my price protection?"

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
EXACTLY! "Just find a 2 door that matches your build out there at MSRP" they say.

Not that easy at all. It is STILL insane out there as far as on-the-lot Bronco pricing goes. And the price you see online is never the price when you call or visit the dealer.
Plus if she has a 2 1/2 year old order, she has at least $2.5k, probably closer to $4k in price protection. So even an MSRP deal on a lot bronco would be several grand more than she should be paying.

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Plus if she has a 2 1/2 year old order, she has at least $2.5k, probably closer to $4k in price protection. So even an MSRP deal on a lot bronco would be several grand more than she should be paying.
That is my issue as well. Even at MSRP right now, I'm paying $5k+ more than my original order w/price protection. With ADM, the math gets uglier.

Ford Bronco HELP a girl out!!! My Bronco got lost and then sold!!!! 1690492912878

Sponsored

Ams2009

Big Bend
First Name
Ashleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hell no! That’s shady sounds like they sold it and made some money off of it… no one wants to own up to it you don’t just lose a whole ass Bronco. This has been my worst fear I’m so sorry this happened to you!

351W-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1969 Bronco, 2001 Excursion (7.3L)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow rude much!!! No i am most definitely a real person. Thats the photo Bronco sent me. But thanks for your helpful comment. Im sure your a lovely person in real life.
Well I go my EG Bronco this year, but never got a production line photo. I guess I should count my lucky stars.

Mrjay804

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Black Diamond SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry hun,
My heart goes out to you. Hopefully this isn't a trend for eruption green broncos. But to my understanding eruption green metallic is a new color for 2023 Bronco...but what do I know? My eruption green WildTrack's scheduled Build date was 7/19- just about 1 week ago. I'm literally checking every few hours for any updates. I'm in Belleville Michigan and my dealership is only 7 miles from the Bronco plant in Wayne Mi. So if my Bronco ended up in California there'd be some hell to pay 🫤
Man, small world a fellow Belleville resident…looking forward to seeing you around town.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No more posts since this morning, I'm hoping her Bronco has been found and she's doing the paperwork today.
Many of these posts end with "I thought I ordered a car when I put down a $100 reservation"......

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
in the couple years i've been on the forum i think i've seen this twice before. I can't remember what happened in the end though.
Sponsored