First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought the little horses were a cute idea, but in case you haven't noticed, 6g forum is full of "fun police" and professional "buzzkillers". Leave fun stuff to Jeep clubs...this is Ford country and damnitall...we don't go in for any high school hijynx in these parts! 6g Bronco=serious business!

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you put one of those on someone's car it will "destroy my paint" and you might get shot because "I don't like people touching muh stuff."

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you put one of those on someone's car it will "destroy my paint" and you might get shot because "I don't like people touching muh stuff."
Def not for leaving on unattended Bronco's. If a fellow Bronco owner and I cross paths in a parking lot and we strike up a convo, they get one.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Little sasquatches is a cool idea too...I went to a club ride last weekend and some kids offered me a duck...I at 1st said "Bronco guys do little horseys" and they looked disappointed...so then I said "sure I'll take a duck...thanx!"...made the kids happy! They would probably like the little squatch too! C'mon guys! Have a little fun once in a while?

Sponsored

Imonamoose

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will never understand "adults" being obsessed with and collecting/playing with children's toys...

The entire adult Legos, die-cast, and plushy marketing and sub-culture is some cringe nu-male shit that I just can not get on board with.

You do you, but I am not a fan of this at all.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I will never understand "adults" being obsessed with and collecting/playing with children's toys...
So I guess you're not that guy I saw rummaging through the MatchBox bin at WalMart feverishly scrounging for the Bronco model.:sneaky:

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The entire adult Legos, die-cast, and plushy marketing and sub-culture is some cringe nu-male shit that I just can not get on board with.

You do you, but I am not a fan of this at all.
94d39a59-f69b-4d16-a7a4-03dcd0ea8cba_text.gif

Imonamoose

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I guess you're not that guy I saw rummaging through the MatchBox bin at WalMart feverishly scrounging for the Bronco model.:sneaky:
Can't say it was... never shopped at a Wal-Mart before....
Now ya' see, that's just not true.

Catch me on the trail with your camping gear and we will have more fun than you will know how to handle! Grab your boots, we goin in da'wood!
Sponsored