First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bendy Bigfoots or mini Stretch Armstrongs, I wouldn't refuse either.
Seems like a pricey option tho.
How much are people spending on the ducks anyway?
Ford Bronco How about these instead of ducks? E5DA13EA-A567-4203-97E4-50F2D1180D83
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. Mostly outfitted Jeeps around me and most all of them give me a thumbs up or wave.. Mine’s not very stock looking so maybe they either think it’s a jeep or maybe I’m just surrounded by reasonable adults that appreciate someone putting effort into something cool.
I don’t need anything to validate my feelings but I’m also not opposed to someone reaching out with a kind gesture to show that they noticed my effort
This has been my experience as well...the Jeep crowd are real friendly, and interested in the Bronco, especially one that has some mods. You gotta figure the Jeep hobby was getting pretty boring, and Bronco brought some new tech and new looks to the trails, and the street.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will never understand "adults" being obsessed with and collecting/playing with children's toys...

The entire adult Legos, die-cast, and plushy marketing and sub-culture is some cringe nu-male shit that I just can not get on board with.

You do you, but I am not a fan of this at all.
...and lets not forget those noisy , stinkin', infantile AWD RC cars burning nitro (or highly flammable battery set ups) , sticking the landings after making 35ft jumps, or presenting us with spectacular end for end crashes if they don't.

Damn kids !!! (Angrily shakes fist at the sky , adjusts tennis balls on his walker and shuffles away)

Imonamoose

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...and lets not forget those noisy , stinkin', infantile AWD RC cars burning nitro (or highly flammable battery set ups) , sticking the landings after making 35ft jumps, or presenting us with spectacular end for end crashes if they don't.

Damn kids !!! (Angrily shakes fist at the sky , adjusts tennis balls on his walker and shuffles away)
Lol, rc racing and micro-engines are a legit hobby with a level of skill and engenering involved. Plushy toys, die-cast, and legos are just mindless consumerism of chineseium crap that require nothing but a check book.

Brother, I just turned 30. You can keep your walker, old man. Sorry my opinion upset you.

williamshafer

Black Diamond
First Name
William Shafer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Doesn't move me either way. I don't mind useless trinkets as a token of 'community'. But I'll probably laugh along with the jokes too.

Sponsored

cactusmo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where I live I have more Jeep owners wave or wave back at me than broncos and I see a lot of broncos. I assume the duck or whatever wouldn’t be welcomed here.
Well folks must be real friendly where you live. Here in Las Vegas nobody has acknowledged me on the road —Jeep or Bronco driver. I’ve not seen one duck left on a Jeep or Bronco.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will never understand "adults" being obsessed with and collecting/playing with children's toys...

The entire adult Legos, die-cast, and plushy marketing and sub-culture is some cringe nu-male shit that I just can not get on board with.

You do you, but I am not a fan of this at all.

Well, I still like toys. I hope I'm dead before I out grow them. In fact, most men of old liked some form of models, so I'd say your opinion might be the nu-male aspect of it all, but as you say, you do you.

I like my Legos. Especially my planes. Yeah, I'd rather actually be flying a real plane, but I can't always be in the air.

Last edited:

Imonamoose

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I still like toys. I hope I'm dead before I out grow them. In fact, most men of old liked some form of models, so I'd say your opinion might be the nu-male aspect of it all, but as you say, you do you.
Family, animals, agriculture, guns, engines/tools, and Individual Liberty are the relms and toys of Men. Always have been, always will be. You do you, brother. be a life long defender of the innocent and a purveyor of fun for the next generation!

If "colectibles/toys" makes you happy, good for you. It's just not my wheel house and I don't understand the sub-culture and the demascualting nu-male adult "toy" thing. That's all I am saying. Enjoy the ride, my man. All respect, didn't mean to be rude if it came off that way. Just sharing my opinion.

See you on the trail, buddy. 😀

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Family, animals, agriculture, guns, engines/tools, and Individual Liberty are the relms and toys of Men. Always have been, always will be. You do you, brother. be a life long defender of the innocent and a purveyor of fun for the next generation!

If "colectibles/toys" makes you happy, good for you. It's just not my wheel house and I don't understand the sub-culture and the demascualting nu-male "adult toy" thing. That's all I am saying. Enjoy the ride, my man. All respect, didn't mean to be rude if it came off that way. Just sharing my opinion.

See you on the trail, buddy. 😀

Well, I guess I'm about as demasculated as it gets, so here's to it. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to some of that he-man stuff you kids do these days.
Now I just feel bad about all those WWII vets I knew who liked models and stuff to clear their head. Little did I know it was low T. Men ahead of their time. They should have stuck to drinking like the rest of us vets.
Guns and Freedom, maybe one of these days...

Sponsored

Imonamoose

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I guess I'm about as demasculated as it gets, so here's to it. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to some of that he-man stuff you kids do these days.
Now I just feel bad about all those WWII vets I knew who liked models and stuff to clear their head. Little did I know it was low T. Men ahead of their time.
ROFL, ok buddy. My bad.

Have a good one. No harm ment.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
C2M.gif

OP
OP
Mean Green Bronc Machine

Mean Green Bronc Machine

Outer Banks
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought the little horses were a cute idea, but in case you haven't noticed, 6g forum is full of "fun police" and professional "buzzkillers". Leave fun stuff to Jeep clubs...this is Ford country and damnitall...we don't go in for any high school hijynx in these parts! 6g Bronco=serious business!
Damn, got it. Haha.