Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

People here would probably be best served if the "no rez, got scheduled" people would post the specifics of their build, the dealer they purchased with (or at least approximate location) and how much they are paying relative to MSRP.
Yeah but they just got here. None of that matters to them. They ordered what they want and are (supposedly) getting it.
Sponsored

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People here would probably be best served if the "no rez, got scheduled" people would post the specifics of their build, the dealer they purchased with (or at least approximate location) and how much they are paying relative to MSRP.
Yeah, but if you payed thousands over MSRP to skip the line, wouldn't you at least want to gloat a little about it and see what kind of a big deal that was.

tambrico

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niner Air 9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Week 1 res holder here, still holding the bag with no build date.

Tippster

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is for sure a lottery - I have been bumped 4x now - and production of 11-12 (last week) and now am waiting another month because they don't have any trains to get mine to Seattle - so I sit and wait - and if I had to bet - because of the trains being full of xmas crap - I am not even sure it will make it by Christmas - no turning back now - but this is Day 490 since reservation - so whats another 4 weeks :)

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Day 422 and nothing here 😅

Sponsored

Incommunicado

Big Bend
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe we all need to just put in multiple orders. Do them at different dealers, different colors, maybe change an option or two, and see which one gets here first. The original orders we’ve been waiting for since the beginning, if not forgotten and actually appear, can be flipped or left to the dealer (like they would mind). At $100 a reservation, everybody do a couple. Ride the wave. I see schmucks with multiple orders getting fulfilled to flip, dealers enjoying their new rides, and newbies walking right in front while enthusiasts just wanting a damn bronco get forgotten. Reservations and customer satisfaction means nothing. No one understands the allocation model. Dealers know very little. Embrace the chaos. Welcome to the Ford Shitshow.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I dealt with similar. Live in CO but reserved at a small dealer out of state. They were allocated 10-12 Broncos this year. He said they can't afford to screw people over with ADM's and all that because it only takes one or two people to back out of an order, and their future allocations will take a hit as it is. He had one person back out of a First Edition that was already ordered. That means the dealer is already flirting with the 80% order match.
FYI, Ford moved the goalposts again. They have relaxed the name-match policy to only 60%.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The name match and sell for MSRP is exactly why a dealer would prioritize a non reservation holder over a reservation holder. My order sheet shows as priority 19. There have been about 5 big bend and base through my dealer that were all $10k over sticker. They sure look like Sally and John Doe retail orders to me. Zero constraints. Those probably got a priority 10 and built. I think the issue here is we sort of got what we wanted on the name match and MSRP. Once ford lifted the build in loose reservation order the train want officially off the tracks. Dealers have found a way around the rules that don’t maximize profit as they always do.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think Ive been pretty patient through out all this, but I'm getting pretty pissed at Ford. I'm a 7/14 res. At a top 50 dealer in the country with lots of allocation. Their earliest res. That hasn't been picked up. I assumed it was because I was a Mic, 2.7 with Sas, but apparently not if this post is correct.
Same boat, 7/13 res 9pm. Mine is built just waiting on it to get from train depot to dealer. 2dr, mic, sas, tow

Incommunicado

Big Bend
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The name match and sell for MSRP is exactly why a dealer would prioritize a non reservation holder over a reservation holder. My order sheet shows as priority 19. There have been about 5 big bend and base through my dealer that were all $10k over sticker. They sure look like Sally and John Doe retail orders to me. Zero constraints. Those probably got a priority 10 and built. I think the issue here is we sort of got what we wanted on the name match and MSRP. Once ford lifted the build in loose reservation order the train want officially off the tracks. Dealers have found a way around the rules that don’t maximize profit as they always do.
Excellent observation - probably the case/ a root cause. Ford brass is too dumb to forecast how their dealers and customers will respond to the chaos they create.

Sponsored

BigDeal

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yaa that seems to be pretty jacked up, to be honest. My dealers GM has been great to work with this whole time, and so has his team. I feel like for some of these smaller dealers, they still live by the mantra that your word is your bond. I did get a signed total cost for my build, just in case. Seems like it’s the bigger dealers with a lot of orders that are seeing dollar signs and know they will continually have poor saps coming through their doors who they can beat up. But, I don’t have my Bronco in my garage yet, so anything can happen!

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah but they just got here. None of that matters to them. They ordered what they want and are (supposedly) getting it.
I know it doesn't matter to them, but it matters to the people waiting. The ones reading these posts. At least I think it matters. Aren't you (they) going to feel better about things if you find out these newer folks got a build you never wanted for a price you were never going to pay?

I've always assumed that the under invoice people aren't going to make any moves to get a Bronco sooner because they don't want to lose their good deal.

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford hooks us with the reservation process, then totally or almost totally ditches that process to satisfy big dealers. Its all politics at this point. Ford is in a can't lose situation and they are certainly showing it.
Sponsored