ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would recommend you wait until your Bronco shows up before putting a price on it. You never know what quality you’re going to get.

Buyers need to understand that the top they buy probably won’t have any Warranty from Ford. A crack shows up a month after purchase and the buyer will be S.O.L. when the Dealer runs the VIN.
My guess is even if you did buy it new from Ford, that they wouldn’t fix it under warranty if a crack showed up
Sponsored

Stomper

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay. Im gonna go buy some hard-topped broncos from carvana and resell them with soft tops. First i need to get facebook, i guess.

haaz

Outer Banks
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why are you even posting about it here. Go sell the thing you don't even have yet on facebook. Good luck.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate it. I would be looking to make at least 7k to cover the price of an aftermarket top. But if that is too high of an ask I’ll just stick with the oem
Yeah, Anderson Composites has one that is superior to OEM and looks very similar for $6k, but you might be able to find someone to go that high on the OEM one. I mean if they are in a huge hurry to get one. Aftermarket ones are going to be more available soon, so a lot of people will wait to get a better quality one cheaper.

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can't wait to get an aftermarket hardtop. They will be 4-5k with in The next 12-18 months. Jeep top builders are working hard to get there bronco tops on the market.

Sponsored

TallDude

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am shocked there aren't more aftermarket options. Like, why such the long lead time on getting Bronco stuff out??

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would go aftermarket in a heartbeat for that kind of money. Nothing to delaminate like the OEM cardboard top.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd pay $7-8k for the modular top if it ever happens.

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been keeping my eyes out to buy. Passed on a few. They seem to be going for 5-6500 in nyc metro / new england. But that was heading into winter. Mild winter, heading into spring/summer, anything close to $6k would be a good deal for seller IMO. There are plenty of comps in the classifieds.

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aight I’m not selling it lol. I don’t want to rip ppl off like these dealers do

Sponsored

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Someone would pay $7k+ for an OEM hard top. A lot of people seem to have no issue paying $10k ADM on a bronco. A lot more money than sense these days.

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rally tops are only $4k,

https://www.rallytops.com/shop/ford...IxByOaJ5knthOvK1qHdQDWHezcJ85MlBoC4YAQAvD_BwE

and while they don’t include the rear wiper/defrost, they look better imo in the actual pictures than the ford hardtop. But given it’s OEM and brand new once you get it, that could command a $1k to $2k premium over the $4k rally top I guess (start at $6k, but take no less than $5k).

I would try to sell it asap as more options will come into the market within the year, so supply and demand will make an oem top less valuable.

Last edited:

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rally tops are only $4k,

https://www.rallytops.com/shop/ford-bronco-hardtop-4-door/?utm_source=Google Shopping&utm_campaign=Rallytops&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=428864&gclid=CjwKCAiAu5agBhBzEiwAdiR5tMHkk9sy8_uc22Jd65DNBUIxByOaJ5knthOvK1qHdQDWHezcJ85MlBoC4YAQAvD_BwE

and while they don’t include the rear wiper/defrost, they look better imo in the actual pictures than the ford hardtop. But given it’s OEM and brand new once you get it, that could command a $1k to $2k premium over the $4k rally top I guess (start at $6k, but take no less than $5k).

I would try to sell it asap as more options will come into the market within the year, so supply and demand will make an oem top less valuable.
Different strokes for different folks but that rear window is 🤮

cmdadbod

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon and '23 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am considering selling mine as well. I was looking at ~$3500 based on sells in the area. Does any one know if the front latch points (by the AUX switches) has to be removed or are they standard on all Broncos.

My ultimate is the MyTop soft top. Fully retractable and powered. If they would only release it.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
While the OEM hardtops have had issues, there seems to be an assumption around here that the aftermarket hardtops will stand the test of time. But is that really known at this point?

Hopefully the aftermarket hardtops have a long warranty, given they are relatively new with unproven lifespans.
Sponsored