Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I was telling my husband this morning about the news from yesterday regarding the chip shortage and the production delay. Now he wants me to sell my Bronco because he thinks we can make money on it. Yeah, probably, but I bought it because I wanted a Bronco. And if I sell it, who knows when I'll get another one. Plus I'd still have to go buy another car. He thinks I'm being silly wanting to keep it. But, I love it!
Grounds for divorce...

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I was telling my husband this morning about the news from yesterday regarding the chip shortage and the production delay. Now he wants me to sell my Bronco because he thinks we can make money on it. Yeah, probably, but I bought it because I wanted a Bronco. And if I sell it, who knows when I'll get another one. Plus I'd still have to go buy another car. He thinks I'm being silly wanting to keep it. But, I love it!
Your bronco, not his

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

true for sure, just was curious. I looked for a moment, doesn't seems like they have any Broncos listed right now, but didn't spend much time either. I'd start considering selling if someone shows up with at least 100k in cash, and that's never gonna happen, so don't have to think about it. I'd probably sill say no anyways, LOL

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who paid the down payment? Who is making the loan payments (if any)? Who supplied the trade-in (if any)? If the answer to any of these questions is "you" then you at least have a definite stake in the game. If it is not "him" for any of them, then he needs to find a way to make more money for himself.

Sponsored

imabadbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW 3 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would consider selling my Bronco too, because they are going for $30,000+ over what I paid. Plus the equity I traded into the Bronco, that is $40k to pay toward a GX460 - but I really fell in love with driving this Bronco.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just wonder what a slightly used husband goes for on the open market these days. :)

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your husband is in the right, you should listen to him. There are too many marriages where the wife is being overly sassy and doesn't listen to her man's desires. Please sell your Bronco ASAP and conform to his wishes! You should NEVER have taken this issue to a public forum like this, the poor man has been dragged through the mud by strangers, and that it totally unfair.

Okay, JUST KIDDING, only wanted to offer some balance . . . but it falls flat with every word! Time to get that divorce lawyer . . .

Marsalad

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Oh ya and Remind him of the capital gains taxes owed selling above cost basis. Everyone forgets that part😉
[/QUOTE]

You must be fun at parties…

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's time to find yourself a new husband. 😁

Sponsored

Techguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford & Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Start another thread with your husband’s contact info and say that he is the GM at a Ford dealership that just sprung a $15k ADM on you …

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just happened to be in the market for a new bronco and a new wife.

bikearch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh my god!!! Its time to re examine the relationship!!! asking you to sell the bronco!!! is paramount to selling your soul!!
Sponsored