Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, sorry @EvlNvrDys but I finally had to cancel my reservation.

I never thought it would come to this and today of all days...

Edit for those whom subtlety avoids like the plague: it was an April Fools post that somebody had to make.
WTF man? Why you breaking up with me?? 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬
Sponsored

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Broke down and bought my wife a jeep. She does nursing at a school and i thought this would look cool on her desk. Yes, these were both new out of the box. No cover on jeep box, got lots of dust.

20210405_193631.jpg

20210405_193617.jpg

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broke down and bought my wife a jeep. She does nursing at a school and i thought this would look cool on her desk. Yes, these were both new out of the box. No cover on jeep box, got lots of dust.

Ford Bronco I cancelled my reservation master thread 20210405_193617

Ford Bronco I cancelled my reservation master thread 20210405_193617
whats the offset on those gawdawful steel wheels? Are there aftermarket options? Will 33’s fit? I can see mint in that green. That crapmaster has no cup holders! What are the dimensions of the cargo area? Tow rating? Where’s the roof, is there a problem with the roofs? Is every piece of that vehicle matching and color coordinated?

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

whats the offset on those gawdawful steel wheels? Are there aftermarket options? Will 33’s fit? I can see mint in that green. That crapmaster has no cup holders! What are the dimensions of the cargo area? Tow rating? Where’s the roof, is there a problem with the roofs? Is every piece of that vehicle matching and color coordinated?
2.3L, or 2.7L, auto or manual? I need to know if it needs a catch can.........:unsure:

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As the famous quote goes "Adios muchachos".

Reservation and code "99" are unlikely to help anyone though.

I do expect to stick around for the "troubreshooting" and "build" threads though.

Hope you get your orders as quickly as possible.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As the famous quote goes "Adios muchachos".

Reservation and code "99" are unlikely to help anyone though.

I do expect to stick around for the "troubreshooting" and "build" threads though.

Hope you get your orders as quickly as possible.
Wait, what caused this change of mind?

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wait, what caused this change of mind?
A rotten floorboard that is near a gas line. I can't weld it, can't drill out the seat mounts that are rusted in. I've absolutely seen worse on the road! I'm not going to be that person though. Now I just need for someone to have/build my Explorer. At least it has what I call "baby goat" modes so I can live vicariously through you folks. ;). And, choosing a color was oh, 10 minutes of work? 😂

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A rotten floorboard that is near a gas line. I can't weld it, can't drill out the seat mounts that are rusted in. I've absolutely seen worse on the road! I'm not going to be that person though. Now I just need for someone to have/build my Explorer. At least it has what I call "baby goat" modes so I can live vicariously through you folks. ;). And, choosing a color was oh, 10 minutes of work? 😂
Honestly though, choosing a color shouldn't even take that long... Then again... Look around 😔

Sponsored

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

raising my hand here after fridays email. Maybe I'll buy one in a couple years when they are more readily available. Best of luck everyone!

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well I am going to 99 my order. I couldnt wait any longer so I purchased a mache-e last week. Truly disappointed in this disaster of a launch.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I’m waiting on a Basemansquatch and no idea how long that might take but Im holding onto my reservation even though I just caved and bought a 2020 STi. I don’t think I would get the Bronco if they called me tomorrow and said it’s ready. Gotta pay this Subbie off first. Now if the base Mansquatch is another year out, that changes things.

Ford Bronco I cancelled my reservation master thread EA526A4C-7AE0-4B88-A994-E65BF0DD4F7C

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well I am going to 99 my order. I couldnt wait any longer so I purchased a mache-e last week. Truly disappointed in this disaster of a launch.
I've been looking at the Mach-e's as well. It's a shame that the non-GT colors are all so blah. If I could get the Premium in Grabber Blue I might be swayed though

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, I’m waiting on a Basemansquatch and no idea how long that might take but Im holding onto my reservation even though I just caved and bought a 2020 STi. I don’t think I would get the Bronco if they called me tomorrow and said it’s ready. Gotta pay this Subbie off first. Now if the base Mansquatch is another year out, that changes things.

Ford Bronco I cancelled my reservation master thread EA526A4C-7AE0-4B88-A994-E65BF0DD4F7C
That is a great looking car, have fun. A lot less money than a bronco 😊
Sponsored