Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good deals on the Ranger right now. The all new Ranger will be out in Spring of 22 and the Redesigned Frontier hits dealers this summer. I plan to check out the Frontier.

F3BF3AC4-53A3-4A48-801A-22A1C0274EC7.png

A991E0F4-3459-4F35-9B65-5AF609F99EB1.png
The new Frontier in Pro-4X will be the best looking midsized truck in the market in my opinion. I just hope they are reliable as Nissan is the FCA of Japan.

If we shopped something else I think it would be that Frontier or the Ranger Tremor. I would live to have an F150 but lack the garage space by about a foot.
Sponsored

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The new Frontier in Pro-4X will be the best looking midsized truck in the market in my opinion. I just hope they are reliable as Nissan is the FCA of Japan.

If we shopped something else I think it would be that Frontier or the Ranger Tremor. I would live to have an F150 but lack the garage space by about a foot.
I am waiting for the Fronrier. Held off on the F150 as I am tired of owning a full size truck. The F150 is still having surface rust issues on the rear diff, shock towers, and exhaust system as well as electrical glitches with the battery life and alarm system. We will see if the over the air software updates fix the glitches.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am waiting for the Fronrier. Held off on the F150 as I am tired of owning a full size truck. The F150 is still having surface rust issues on the rear diff, shock towers, and exhaust system as well as electrical glitches with the battery life and alarm system. We will see if the over the air software updates fix the glitches.
I will say this...my wife has been driving a 2011 Frontier since it was new and besides tires, brakes and one battery it's needed nothing. I think it's kissing 90k miles now, rock solid, very spartan truck.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Some people have property that can fit more than 1 vehicle... I’m sure I’m only one of what will be thousands or tens of thousands of Bronco AND Tesla owners!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love the new Frontier. And I’m sure I will draw negative feedback, but I love the new Honda Ridgeline. AWD and not 4WD but if you’re not crawling rocks, it’s a great-looking and practical pickup.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Some people have property that can fit more than 1 vehicle... I’m sure I’m only one of what will be thousands or tens of thousands of Bronco AND Tesla owners!
At least you are not too good to purchase gasoline.

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the new Frontier. And I’m sure I will draw negative feedback, but I love the new Honda Ridgeline. AWD and not 4WD but if you’re not crawling rocks, it’s a great-looking and practical pickup.
I will just pretend that you didn’t post this. Lol

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco I cancelled my reservation master thread 2020Frontier

This thing?

Sponsored

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The new front end and 9 speed transmission helps it a lot. The RL has great payload, is wide for a midsize, versatile back seats, and tows 5k. However, the RL still has too little ground clearance (7.64”) to have much use on trails with deep ruts or average sized rocks for those that get off the beaten path to access their fun spots. You really can’t lift it more than 1.5” without altering the geometry, and the largest tire you can get is 265/60/18. So you are pretty much stuck with how it is configured. Plus you have to add front and rear skid plates.

EE4F1615-C3FE-4AEA-AB8A-F1B5084C7466.png

169769FC-CABF-476B-B1B0-0F9F52E42814.jpeg

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is no world in which the Frontier is better looking than a Tacoma TRD.
Tacoma looks like dogshit, probably the ugliest midsized truck available. The Tundra is also an ugly truck. The only thing Toyota has is reliability, every single vehicle they currently offer looks awful.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There is no world in which the Frontier is better looking than a Tacoma TRD.
More of a functionality difference to me. The Tacoma’s powertrain is glitchy, very little head room, and the rear seats have no legroom at all. Otherwise it’s a nice truck with the additions of a power drivers seat, revised shifting points, led headlights, and TSS.
Sponsored