CC_Robin_Hood

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gave up after the "priority order" fiasco. Left such a bad taste in my mouth I bought a more expensive Tacoma instead. Still get MT and it'll take me nearly everywhere the bronco would have. "Priority orders" were my breaking point. Only kept my res to see the May email, canceled today after taking delivery. Plus, now I have my toy for my late June Vacation.

IMG_0535.JPG
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That is a great looking car, have fun. A lot less money than a bronco šŸ˜Š
Nice car! With Bronco taking forever to arrive, I bought a used BRZ last summer. So much fun on pavement, I plan my routes now for the curviest roads, lol.

I never had a reservation. I don't do reservations. Love the new Bronco, but will only buy when Ford finally has them available outright ... some time in 2025? ;)

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is a great looking car, have fun. A lot less money than a bronco šŸ˜Š
Yes fun car which is why Iā€™ve had 3 of them since 07 lol. MSRP about the same as a 2DR Badlands so not really a lot less than a Bronco. I got it well below invoice around same price as my Basemansquatch build.

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I cancelled my reservation in January after that depressing ā€œmarketing videoā€. I guess it was a marketing video the one two weeks prior to release of orders. My wife and I watched and I was like this shit is depressing and my wife said umm no you can wait until 2022.

Hindsight everyone may be waiting close to 2022. Haha.

I was pretty obsessed and so excited about the Bronco and now Iā€™m just happy the anguish has been lifted.

Iā€™m sure they will be badass and I will surely ogle at them once I see one on the road.

Best of luck to all those still waiting and wading through this mess.

Iā€™m currently waiting on release of 2022 Tundra details and will get a full size truck.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm still a reservation, not order, but I'm going to cancel. I'm just haven't informed my dealer yet since I don't see the rush on my part. I'm going to wait for the Warthog now. I always knew I was going to be a 2022 and I considered waiting for the Warthog to begin with but the rumors were really vague at the time. Now that I know it's basically a Raptor version of the Bronco it is going to be exactly what I want, for high speed Baja style. The wheel travel on the normal Bronco was always a concern but at the time it was something I was willing to work around. With the Bronco Raptor I don't have to worry about it.

Sponsored

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've been looking at the Mach-e's as well. It's a shame that the non-GT colors are all so blah. If I could get the Premium in Grabber Blue I might be swayed though
100% agree. I ended up with carbon grey but wish I could have gotten a grabber blue all the colors are meh. If I truly love it and decide to keep it maybe I will wrap it a similar blue.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought a house and it's always off-road.

This damn housing market forced us to go above our initial budget to get something nice and closing costs are a bitch. Can't do a house and a Bronco at the same time without burying myself so it's on the back burner for now.

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah- I really wanted one. Had 2 reservations and just couldnā€™t wait any longer.

Hope who ever gets moved up enjoys the Bronco. I am a huge Ford guy. Tried to get a Raptor instead but no luck.

Ended up with a Tundra. Still have my Lightning- I will revisit the Bronco in the future

Ford Bronco I cancelled my reservation master thread A3A2D954-B288-4FC4-8A31-CF4CF5EBDBBA

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, after the email today, I'm definitely going to explore the Defender 90 further. Should be able to test drive one in a couple of weeks when in K.C.

They're delayed like everyone else, but I've heard from a few separate dealers the same consistent response: LR will actually have your vehicle produced within 6 months from order submission. There are also plenty of new owners that corroborate this timeline.

Sponsored

BroncoFish

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3; 2022 Land Rover Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A multitude of reasons. for one I just can't make up my mind about what i want colors, tops, option, etc and i don't want to end up having buyers remorse.

2... Ford is pissing me off With the whole way they're doing this Bronco deal. We cant see or touch one IRL, the pics are all BS. Different lighting and everything else. how am isupposed to decide colors and things like that?

3. Im sorry... but both the soft and MIC tops look like ass. Ford wants to play the "late availability" game with an actual top that looks good. F u Ford. Ill just wait.

4. I'm having Mustang fever again bad after stupidly letting my ex wife talk me into selling my last GT. One reason why shes an ex. ? Next woman who even hints at the sale of my mustang will be getting tossed out the door instantly and im changing the fn locks....?

Right now it's a buyer's market for nice clean one owner GT Mustangs and I want a 5.0 vert more than a Bronco, and i dont have to wait a year. Ill get by another year with lifted F150 for hunting / fishing / camping and then look at a Bronco.

I did list all of my complaints when I cancelled my reservation so Ford knows why. Hopefully they get enough of that feedback it helps you guys out who are ordering.

I still love Broncos. Ill be around on here.
I still have my Bronco reservation/order, but went ahead and put in an order for a Land Rover Defender (base model with all the off-roading features = same price as my Bronco build) about two weeks ago. Within two days of ordering I got my VIN and a fully laid out and transparent production and shipping schedule. The transparency was quite nice. Perhaps if suddenly I get some kind of timeline from Ford soon I'll still go with the Bronco, but for now it's looking like I'll cancel my Bronco order in the next week and hopefully speed up the orders for everyone else as a consequence ;).

Southern Boi NOLA

Base
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am seriously thinking about cancelling my order, and just buying a 90's model to restore. I could keep the car I was gonna trade in for my daily driver and make the old school my weekend car. Problem is, that I have never restored a vehicle before. Got a buddy with a shop who will do most of the work, but I don't know what the total cost would end up being to restore.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Keep it up , fellas.... And ladies....

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With today's email, I'm done. I was on the fence after sitting in a new Bronco a couple of weeks ago and looking at the $$$ to value ratio and I walked away with a very hard time justifying a $60k Bronco vs building up a loaded Tacoma.

Yes I know it's not the same car but the Taco will do 85% of the off-road stuff a Bronco will and 100% of the stuff I'd ever attempt. $60k in a Tacoma will build a VERY capable rig with far less sacrifices (for me personally) like towing, storage, just having a pickup bed, reliability, resale, etc.

Somehow in less than a year we've gone from "Yes, you'll get a 2021 Bronco 2DR" to "Maybe in 2023" and I'm done being pushed around at this point.

But I am keeping my order in long enough to get the free Off-Roadeo. It's the least they can do after all this crap.
Sponsored