Sponsored

IF the order banks open in February... wouldn't it be for 2024 model year?

Thumbszilla

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee Summit, 2022 Cherokee Limited
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
and knowing that it takes 9-12 months to get one (according to my local dealer)... wouldn't the February order banks be for 2024 models?
Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
and knowing that it takes 9-12 months to get one (according to my local dealer)... wouldn't the February order banks be for 2024 models?
Highly dependent on the trim and options you order along with that dealer allocation. If you order something basic it can take much less time that you think.

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
They are starting to catch up. I ordered my Bronco Base end of November 21 and it got built late March 22. You just don't know. My Black Diamond that I reserved first week in 2020 and ordered first week, rolled over to MY22 first week and that didn't get built until August 22

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only true constraint is your dealer's allocation. My original reservation/order is in allocation purgatory and likely won't be scheduled until MY'25. Knowing that allocation was a major factor for MY'22 and going forward, I placed a brand new order when the MY'22 order banks opened - 2dr (implied MIC HT constraint) Black Diamond with tow package (always was told it was constrained and to drop it if you want to be scheduled). I received a VIN 6 weeks after the order banks opened and it is parked in my garage.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If the order banks open in February, it will be for 23 models. If you donā€™t get it built during the ā€˜23 model year you will have to reorder as a 24. Some of us have done this several times now. Will depend mostly on your dealers allocation and how many sins you order. 2.3 4 door floppy top, you could get by summer.

Sponsored

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered 12/27/21, delivered 11/10/22. Around the time I ordered, I read on here to not get the towing, MIC, or tube doors as I would never get my Bronco, but I'm so glad I got exactly what I wanted. I know my post is off topic, but I just wanted to drop in and say to order what you want and wait rather than settling for less to get it quicker. I certainly wouldn't have settled to get mine 3 months earlier ;)

dj101nyc

Wildtrak
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend w/4.27 & rear dif
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Highly dependent on the trim and options you order along with that dealer allocation. If you order something basic it can take much less time that you think.
Facts, both my big bend orders came in within 2 months while my badlands is still on hold.

jgraham37128

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Keep in mind there are those that ordered a 2020 and still waiting on a 2023. So it really doesn't matter when you place the order it's more about when will you get the order.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Laughs in receiving a 2022 in December 2022 as some others were receiving 2023's

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First, you owe us a shot for quoting the dealer.

And second. Maybe. It depends on how Ford will handle clearing out the reservations holders. I suspect they will continue to make as many of the reservation holders orders but there might still be an opportunity to fulfill other orders based on constraints in MY23.

Given how this whole thing has gone down I feel that they will open the order banks this spring, take orders and if they can't fulfill them in MY23 then you'd get pushed to MY24.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered mine in Aug 21 and received it May 27 2022. I had tow and MIC top but dropped both bc of what I was reading here. Got a phone call 3 weeks later Ford picked up the build. Have no idea if me dropping those had any factor or not.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
No.

It will be for a 2023. If it can't get built in 23, it will roll over into 24.

Ford is catching up, but 2-door parts, hard tops, Badlands suspensions are still constrained.

Order a 4-door soft top and I'd expect 10-12 weeks.
Order a 2-door Wildtrack and I'd expect it to roll to 24.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

depends on how many times your order gets pushed, it could be a 2027 model.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Aug of 2020 reservation. Been through all the steps. Re-re-ordered end of Oct. Stil nothing. Zippo. Nada. Ziltch. Big fat ZERO.

It is all an allocation game. If you want a 4dr softie Big Bend with nothing on it. Then you are in business. Ford builds them quite regularly just to keep things moving.
Sponsored