First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is a great looking truck!!!! What are the specs on the engine? I've got another year and 3 months ish wait...Crazy.
Sponsored

Tards

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sl450
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh man I feel ya. I’m close but that bronco is hot af. I’d like to see some Vegas odds on whether Ford gets msrp in 2023 for these shits. I feel like this coulda be the hottest car of 2021 but will be regs af because of the price rape. Do they understand the impact of that? I’m talking viral like a a wrangler, but even more. Not sure how that impacts a publicly traded mass manufacturer, but my guess is they move down to 12%market share by 2025 from similar shenanigans. Hey Farva, what’s the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

Tards

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sl450
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford just kept screwing things up too bad - I couldn't take the punches any more. Tonight, I pulled the trigger - I traded in my 2016 Ecoboost Mustang for a 2021 Chevy ZR2 Colorado Crew Cab. They made it such a sweet deal, it was hard to pass up .. employee pricing, plus $1000 cash back, AND another $1000 off because I'm a Costco member... so it ended up coming out over $10k less than the Bronco I was planning on getting. It's bittersweet - I'm excited to get this new truck (I've NEVER owned a Chevy before).. but I'm sad that Ford created such a negative experience that pushed me to this point .. I hope you guys all end up enjoying your Broncos when you end up getting them, and I hope Ford figures this process out to avoid more frustrations, missed promises, disappointment and damage to their customer loyalty. I realized hoe unhealthy this whole experience has been - the ups and downs, the anger, disappointment, frustration, etc - I couldn't take any more.

untitled shoot-001.jpg

untitled shoot-002.jpg

untitled shoot-003.jpg

untitled shoot-004.jpg
Bro rub some mud on that bitch and get back to us w pics

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh man I feel ya. I’m close but that bronco is hot af. I’d like to see some Vegas odds on whether Ford gets msrp in 2023 for these shits. I feel like this coulda be the hottest car of 2021 but will be regs af because of the price rape. Do they understand the impact of that? I’m talking viral like a a wrangler, but even more. Not sure how that impacts a publicly traded mass manufacturer, but my guess is they move down to 12%market share by 2025 from similar shenanigans. Hey Farva, what’s the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
Ford Bronco I'm out. 1609044471521

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I won’t lie, as much as I want this Bronco, I’ve been eyeballing The Sand Dune Metallic Zr2 Bison edition. Looks like it could make for a stout off road rig as well.

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford just kept screwing things up too bad - I couldn't take the punches any more. Tonight, I pulled the trigger - I traded in my 2016 Ecoboost Mustang for a 2021 Chevy ZR2 Colorado Crew Cab. They made it such a sweet deal, it was hard to pass up .. employee pricing, plus $1000 cash back, AND another $1000 off because I'm a Costco member... so it ended up coming out over $10k less than the Bronco I was planning on getting. It's bittersweet - I'm excited to get this new truck (I've NEVER owned a Chevy before).. but I'm sad that Ford created such a negative experience that pushed me to this point .. I hope you guys all end up enjoying your Broncos when you end up getting them, and I hope Ford figures this process out to avoid more frustrations, missed promises, disappointment and damage to their customer loyalty. I realized hoe unhealthy this whole experience has been - the ups and downs, the anger, disappointment, frustration, etc - I couldn't take any more.

Enjoy your new truck! This has been a rollercoaster experience for many.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats. I hope you love it.

Sponsored

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I realized hoe unhealthy this whole experience has been - the ups and downs, the anger, disappointment, frustration, etc - I couldn't take any more.
That’s what you get for listening to the toxic people on this forum. You should have listened to the positive people here.

Too bad you rang the bell. Bronco is the coolest vehicle to come out of Detroit in a long, long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.